UOS €300 ticket

SupiDr

Hi,

Today I won a €300 ticket for the UOS Highroller. I see that will be an unlimited re-entry tournament so I would play more qualifiers for that. My current ticket is valid until 2nd September, so I'm curious what if I win more tickets, but I don't use for re-entry? How much €300 event will be until 2nd September? Or can I change my ticket for anything else if I can't use on the UOS €300 Highroller?

1 hour ago, SupiDr said:

Hi,

Today I won a €300 ticket for the UOS Highroller. I see that will be an unlimited re-entry tournament so I would play more qualifiers for that. My current ticket is valid until 2nd September, so I'm curious what if I win more tickets, but I don't use for re-entry? How much €300 event will be until 2nd September? Or can I change my ticket for anything else if I can't use on the UOS €300 Highroller?

Hello and welcome to the community! Maybe @Stubbe-Unibet or @Andy-Unibet can help you with your question?

• Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 8:29 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

We expect at least one more UOS before the ticket expires and we'll extend it if it's not used until the end of the year to cover the autumn and winter UOS editions.

It sounds good. Thank you for the quick answer

• Like 1