Errors when going into bonus

Kristbjorn

I played Book of Atem. Once in a while I got in to bonus, after getting 3 books. Decent winnings. 

After some time I raise the stakes. I spent a lot of money before finally getting 3 books - now I was going to win. But, it errors. My big payday gone. The day after I made contact with support, who told me to delete cache and try again. As it was on my phone and the screen was long gone, there was no way back. I gave up. 

A few weeks later I was in the playing mood again. I return to Book of Atem and soon use high stakes, going after the magic books and bonus big payday. After a lot of time and putting more money in my account several times, I finally get 4 magic books. With high stake(at some point 2€)! Payday?! No, it bugged again!

Is there any chance of getting my big payday? Of course I do not want the 0.5-2€ back. I want the big bonus or the money spent on getting 4 books. 

I have seen other people getting help from moderators, who can look in to the "playing file" of players and put things right. I would really appreciate it if that could happen to me too. 

Thanks in advance