hexapro micro king;)

marlini2

Great job!

You might want think about your playing strategy. I have been in "burned out" place few times too. Its not optimal that you play 6.2k games one month and then you have to take a month free. Its way better if you feel out your limits - navigate between putting enough volume, not burning out and not being lazy. At least thats the way Im doing it. I might be bit too lazy tho 😄 Its way better if you can put, lets say 4.5k games each month (9k total in 2 months), play less but higher quality games. Not playing max you can - 6.2k games in your case and then have to take a break and end up less that 9k games in 2 months anyways, feeling worse yourself and playing bad.

Anyways - you do what works for you 😉 Good luck 🙂  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes I need to make few changes for sure. Actually I think my biggest problem isn't volume, it's more how I spread it through out the month. Right now I'm basically playing every single day, and that is not healthy and leads to burning out quickly. I need to find a way to play same (or close to it) volume but take a days off where I dont even look at cards 😉 So more days with 300+ games, but instead playing 7 days per week with crappy volume, taking for example mondays off to mentally recharge.

Thank you for your advice 🙂

• Like 3

Yea, thats one way to do it. I also plan my recharge time as effective as possible too. If I feel like watching some tv shows or play computer games or w/e is related to pc - I do it but I dont count it as "my relax time" because you are still in front of monitor, sitting on the same chair and doing something. Meeting friends, going for walks or what ever helps you to relax mentally would work way better IMO 

I have two things that has to be in my relax time:

1) Im away from computer

2) There is not any kind of gambling or playing for money with friends. Doesnt matter how big or small stakes are involved

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Last couple of months was not great for me. Volume was cut in half. At least..

In march I wasnt feeling very good, physically, went to a doctor, did couple of tests and they found some small tumors. Obviously removed them, but you probably can guess that waiting for the results back, I wasnt in the right mindset to play a lot. Thats probably excuse but feels like a valid one 😉 results came back and everything is fine now. When I started to think that it is gonna be smooth sailing from here on now, my dad had a stroke. So yeah.. my mindset wasnt right yet again. Worst is behind him now, slowly getting better everyday and Im thankful for that 🙂

Trying to get back to my regular grind right now, sadly Ive lost l6 status for the next quarter. Next couple of weeks should be free from any distractions so you can expect to see me a lot more on the tables.

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 5

Glad you're back and things are settling down in your personal space. 😌

L6 is just a number, you'll be there before you know it. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png