Poker: Paused tournaments cancelled and refunds issued as per cancellation policy at https://cf-mt-cdn1.relaxg.com/chew/rules/com/en_GB/tournament_cancellation_policy/. Only cash games will run overnight. ×

Verification request after 10 days nothing

Also finding it difficult to believe I’ll ever get verified, sent documents Monday. Had an email today saying the quality was poor on the proof off address, it’s clear as day 😬 think I’ll just take the withdrawal as a loss and move on. 👎🏻 

On 1/27/2022 at 4:49 PM, Scott16 said:

Also finding it difficult to believe I’ll ever get verified, sent documents Monday. Had an email today saying the quality was poor on the proof off address, it’s clear as day 😬 think I’ll just take the withdrawal as a loss and move on. 👎🏻 

Same problem , excuses it seems to me now im thinking 

On 1/27/2022 at 12:05 PM, ClaudiuClau said:

Customer service can’t help with anything ,I’ve got 1000£ stacked in Unibet unable to do anything,I didn’t receive anything in email and I’ve send everything in 18.01.2022,please help 

429E4537-0071-49F2-A629-6DBFCDF3E495.png

I have the same problem funny enough 

15 hours ago, ClaudiuClau said:

They are unbelievable,how they hold you’re own money ,unbelievable 

They dont get it ! No verification to take the money says it all , I deposited £10 hardly money laundering so the whole verification process is just to hold the money ..... Ive accounts with others and never had all this drama 

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Rhodesbrian said:

They dont get it ! No verification to take the money says it all , I deposited £10 hardly money laundering so the whole verification process is just to hold the money ..... Ive accounts with others and never had all this drama 

Yes mate I know,believe me ,I have 1005£ in it,already 2 weeks 

@ClaudiuClauhey dude, did you get any success on getting your money ? I’m hoping some did get there withdrawals back especially if you deposited alot. Unfortunately mines been 8days, absolutely horrendous service I must admit and still nothing but hey you win some you lose some lol

3 hours ago, Scott16 said:

@ClaudiuClauhey dude, did you get any success on getting your money ? I’m hoping some did get there withdrawals back especially if you deposited alot. Unfortunately mines been 8days, absolutely horrendous service I must admit and still nothing but hey you win some you lose some lol

No mate ,I’ve try to call them ,absolutely nothing ,chatting every day ,absolutely nothing,they holding you’re money for absolutely no reason mate ,even the admin who post on this topic doesn’t answer any more ,unbelievable how they doing the job 

After 14 days ,they coming back asking more bank statements and PayPal screenshots 

you can upload only 1x PayPal screenshots they asking for 2 🤣🤣🤨🤨

they asking for 3x bank statements you can upload only 1, imagine how long will take for everything for being check !!!!! Months !!!! This is horrible what’s happening 

@ClaudiuClau It’s literally nothing you can do mate. I’ve done my research and it’s a big scam mate. I mean it could take up to 3months to get your money, if your lucky to even get it. Mines only £200 like I said I’m not getting my hopes up. They will try and make you eventually give up and be beat genuine people 👎🏻