What is this?

Livertool

Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

26 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

And if the mods are not around for a month, the post is hanging for a month? 😄

I can disable it with one click, hence just the test. 

3 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

..We'll put that to the tessst! 😁🦾

Thankfully this option is available for accounts as well, not just threads. 😉

Edit: The main goal of this is to keep some and certain threads from derailing (such as some promotion threads for example) but still allow people to post if that's required to enter. And in general to keep some threads from derailing when it serves no purpose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jami-Unibet said:

I can disable it with one click, hence just the test. 

Thankfully this option is available for accounts as well, not just threads. 😉

Edit: The main goal of this is to keep some and certain threads from derailing (such as some promotion threads for example) but still allow people to post if that's required to enter. And in general to keep some threads from derailing when it serves no purpose.

Nice euphemism for censorship! Similar to "featured topics" here...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Sure, you can call it that if you wish. The other option is to show the thread only to OP and the moderators so I rather went with this one as the replies in the threads might actually be helpful to people reading them, which then get lost in a bunch of spam that provides nothing.