UO Bucharest - Get a community hoodie

BonusPater

Thanks, it looks very good. And im happy that the alias is quite small, thats why i asked because i thought it will be on the back like a football jersey 🤣

Thinking ahead about the cold and lasy month coming, i would like to order an L sized hoodie. Thanks a lot!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The grey hoodie at the last event was fantastic. Im not a big fan of too much writing on clothing. I prefer simple and elegant logos. Should be able to wear garment as an everyday item to maximise its publicity/advertising value.

Thanks for the inputs guys. I won't be able to change much on the clothes we already ordered though :( We'll keep your suggestions in mind for the next time we order merchandise in 2017.

Congrats, ! Added you to the list.

Former community moderator

,  First of all thanks for the nice freeroll you made. And since I made it to the final I think I can aply to the hoodie too? ^.^

Size L will be okay I guess (I'm rather tall, so don't know exactly. Sometimes L is too small, but XL is most of the times too wide). And the alias may most defenitly be on my hoodie :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@MathrimC wrote:

I have a message from our Dutch friend Hensie:

I would like an XXL-hoodie with the name HensiePensie, i won sunday before last game, but i forgot this topic.......please open it up for us dutchies!!!thanks, HensiePensie (CarlCox 😛)

Normally we wouldn't be able to do it for non-members, but since HensiePensie is a friend of the community we'll try our best to see if we can't accomodate :)

Former Community Manager

Hi

I've just qualified in Sunday night's satellite.  Please can I have a large size hoodie, ideally with 'The Assassin' on it, if not blank will be fine. 

See you all in Bucharest.  Congratulations to everyone that has qualified, in particular the person I noticed just now has qualified from a $2 ticket - cracking effort.

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived