Medusa 10000 € giveaway

Svea91

I think Unibet will send a message to all winners too and maybe it takes 72 hours, because they will make a random draw among all players who qualified for it and it's a lot of data to process, because there are many players in different countries :) Good luck in this lottery! 👍

Hi all,

is correct and only the winners will be notified. We try to be as quick as possible and the maiximum notification and payout time is 72 hours. Any type of draw is completely randomized. We have been discussing being more transparent regarding tickets and winners (masked information) to give better clarity to all participants - would that be appreciated?

KR, Fredrik

Maybe Unibet can post the winners initials and country on that same competition page after the draw is done?

It's kind of similar with online job applications - companies only contact people who are called to the interview - and all other people just sit home and wonder, how long they should wait after the deadline to be sure that they are not selected for the interview (hope you understand with this example what I mean) 😃

So just to give the competition a real closure - revealing winners initials and country/flag is enough information for this purpose I think 😃

Archived