1k€ Turbo ticket

Wojaq

@Wojaq

That's the ticket for completing 4 daily Xmas mission between 1st and 5th of December.

The target tournament was played last night though. There'll be a new one next Monday ( not sure if you'll be able to use this ticket for that one in case you don't meet the criteria to get a new one for that )

Promo page: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/31-days-of-christmas-2021

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Purps said:

@Wojaq

That's the ticket for completing 4 daily Xmas mission between 1st and 5th of December.

The target tournament was played last night though. There'll be a new one next Monday ( not sure if you'll be able to use this ticket for that one in case you don't meet the criteria to get a new one for that )

Promo page: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/31-days-of-christmas-2021

100% correct answer, thanks @Purps!

@Wojaq, you will be able to use your ticket next Monday as well 🙂

• Like 1

I was checking if there is any mtt for this ticket for couple days and there was none 😞 That's just sad there was no tourney to register when I got the ticket or it should be and was bugged? I have blank page like on the screen since I got it.

4 minutes ago, Wojaq said:

I was checking if there is any mtt for this ticket for couple days and there was none 😞 That's just sad there was no tourney to register when I got the ticket or it should be and was bugged? I have blank page like on the screen since I got it.

There was a tournament when you received the ticket - but you didnt join on time. 

The ticket was issued the day before the tournament was played.

Cheers,

Seb

1 minute ago, Seb-Unibet said:

There was a tournament when you received the ticket - but you didnt join on time. 

The ticket was issued the day before the tournament was played.

Cheers,

Seb

I clicked on it just like on screen when it was issued and there was nothing. At least when it happens again I can make another screen to prove it.

Hi @Wojaq, Hi @comanimal,

The tournament was created but shown on the client from the day of the tournament. That had been the issue. For the upcoming weeks, the tournament will be shown from day1. In 25 minutes, you will be able to see next weeks tournament on which you can use your ticket. 

There had been not many players affected who haven't spotted the tournament which was up late.

I will also send a pm to both of you.

GL on Monday and of course on all the UOS events!

• Like 1