Loxgin issue

Sparrow473

This happens to me @Stubbe-Unibet, so I was not able to login here till now. I have tried on various browsers(FF and Crome). It seems I'm not transferring from unibet main access to community one. 

The solution was clicking on the unibetcommunity link on the top right corner.

Maybe it is a country restricted thing or so.

n1.png

Edited by psrquack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, psrquack said:

This happens to me @Stubbe-Unibet, so I was not able to login here till now. I have tried on various browsers(FF and Crome). It seems I'm not transferring from unibet main access to community one. 

Same solution here, and happens everytime.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, psrquack said:

n1.png

Thanks for posting this @psrquack, i couldnt login for like 3 days until i tried this one. 

Its a shame that nobody noticed the lack of hungarian maffia... 😭 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Its a shame that nobody noticed the lack of hungarian maffia... 😭 

Can't have the Hungarian mafia missing of course! 😄  @Jami-Unibet one for you to investigate tomorrow. If you need any assistance, I can probably find some time for it together with my friend below 🙂

Picture12.png.72e88fa3eaee29cf0a751c804223abdf.png

• Haha 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, Jami-Unibet said:

@psrquack did you click on the "Unibet Community" tab on Unibet HU before trying to access to Community or did it automatically re-direct you?

I have been automatically redirected. Always use the unibetcommunitydotcom/Sign in button. It seems I'm logging into my main account and if I'm clicking to other buttons(not unibetcommunity) I'm able to use my main account's functions.

2 hours ago, Jami-Unibet said:

@Sparrow473was the login different for you until Thursday? 

I'm not sure if this helps, but for a short period (couple of hours) I wasn't able to login to the main Unibet account on Thursday too. I saw the same picture what I have uploaded, after adding all the credencials they asked me to login again and again. Later it was fixed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 7:51 PM, psrquack said:

It's very sad you know the issue, the solution and still can't fix it.

Hey, it' s just one month passed, and during the holidays nothing to expect just collecting money and deleting "fck you" posts posted by rage quit from collecting money. 🤠

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, psrquack said:

@Sparrow473, @cris1285, did you receive the tones of darts freebets too? I've got 2*5 and 2*10 landed on my account.

I did, one by one during the week. The darts promotion was ducked up, nobody received freebets after the placed bets, so probably Unibet decided to give freebets for everyone. 😅

Have to mention that i didnt make much profit, darts is not an easy "sport" bettingwise. 😅

On 12/7/2021 at 3:55 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey,

That does help and it seems this is related to an update that was made on Thursday. I'm working on confirming the updates will be made on Community login as well so it will be seamless again.

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, for now if you can't log in please use this: /community/login?referrer=https://www.unibetcommunity.com/ 

So you take your local unibet domain and add that at the end. That should give you the login window where you input your details and it logs you in to community and does not redirect you back to the main site. You can bookmark that, but we should have this fixed fairly soon. 

• Thanks 1