Santa Boost - Community Santa with an added boost

Stubbe-Unibet

spacer.png

As you might have seen, the "Santa Boost" promotion has started today. The promotion will, at random, reward users with either a Santa Flip token or a freeroll ticket, when getting into a 1.5x HexaPro multiplier game - not all 1.5x games will trigger a reward.

Santa's favorite boys and girls on the community can secure additional flip tokens this week, by sharing Santa Boost screenshots. Grab a screenshot with Santa on the screen (the envelope is okay as well) and you'll get a token for a community raffle where we'll be giving away:

1st prize: 20 gold tokens
2nd prize: 10 gold tokens
3rd prize: 5 gold tokens
4th and 5th: 2 gold tokens

The draw will take place in exactly a week (Wednesday the 8th at 12:00 CET). Each member can earn a maximum of 20 tokens for the draw.

Terms and conditions:
- Sweden, Denmark and Belgium are naturally excluded as Santa Boost isn't available for regulatory reasons
- The draw result will be published and tokens will be credited latest 18:00 CET 8th of December
- Only one prize per member (draw for 1st taking place first and winner excluded from following draws)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

When you don't have luck of merenitsu, you have to cheat. So here goes:

IMG_20211201_155341.JPG.3c151d6cb3f02534fe432e7443a13864.JPG

Nowhere in the rules it says that screenshot has to be taken from poker 😄

Ok, just trolling to point out some flaws of t&c... or can you check out which specific 1.5 games had santa and if screenshot actually is from that game?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rushbie said:

Santa noooo 🤦‍♂️

Too fast rocket 🚀

Mailman approves this pic 👍

Screenshot_20211201-173247.png

I'm okay with the envelope being shown as well. Don't want anyone to spill their coffee in the keyboard while panicking to take a screenshot 😄 - I spilled a full glass of apple juice in the work laptop today....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@Merenitsu you didn't manage to get this one? 😄 

You can get up to 20 tokens for the prize draw. 

It's possible the prizes will be improved, depending on how many members join in 💰

I'll be honest, I missed 8 snt. Just the word "Token" in the game, in prizes and rules.😀

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

@P0kerM0nk

Yes, i remember what it was to be young and have good eyesight 😄

So flattering, I’m not old but not that young anymore either 🤣

As for the people struggling for a screenshot, just record your session and watch the footage again to take a screenshot 🤗

• Like 2