A problem with a sit n go

GIO333
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

Good evening everyone, could you help me please. Last night around midnight  I started a sit n go for 10 euros (see screenshot), I was able to play a hand and then suddenly the image froze and I was disconnected without possibility to reconnect (screenshots), I want to clarify that it is not a question of internet connection since I was playing online poker on another platform.

Sorry to say that but the french/belgian support are just awful and dishonest, for them the problem come always from customers, its why i post here.

thanks in advance,

2021-11-27 00_18_56-compte.png

2021-11-27 00_20_29-historique.png

2021-11-27 00_21_39-historique 2.png

2021-11-27 00_22_23-historique 3.png

2021-11-27 00_23_05-historique 4.png

2021-11-27 00_23_45-Greenshot.png

2021-11-27 00_24_13-historique 6.png

• Sad 1

And also it's the annoying nature of technical stuff that these happens without anyone's expectations really.
You can tag moderators and staff like @Stubbe-Unibet or @Andy-Unibet to help you with poker related things, but it's weekend and nighttime right now, so doubt no-one is at the office until morning. They'll reply to you when they can, no worries 👍
Can you try the english speaking live support if it helps?

• Like 2

Hi @GIO333, no further refunds for disconnections will be issued to your account, outside confirmed server issues. I believe you were informed of this last year.

I'd recommend moving from a wireless to wired connection and using the desktop client rather than the web client whenever possible to ensure you have a stable connection before commencing any future sessions. 

Poker Janitor

Thanks for you reply @Andy-Unibetbut I have played to maybe a thousand ( if you dont beleive me , check my account history) HEXAPRO and SIT n GO and i mentionned a problem for maybe 3 of 4 of them so if my connection was bad i will have always a problem. For the recommendation, give me right away please the link on unibet site where you recommend it all, if you give it I won't claim what unibet owe me and I will delete my account, if not,please just give me back a 10 euros SIT N GO.

Just now, GIO333 said:

Thanks for you reply @Andy-Unibetbut I have played to maybe a thousand ( if you dont beleive me , check my account history) HEXAPRO and SIT n GO and i mentionned a problem for maybe 3 of 4 of them so if my connection was bad i will have always a problem. For the recommendation, give me right away please the link on unibet site where you recommend it all, if you give it I won't claim what unibet owe me and I will delete my account, if not,please just give me back a 10 euros SIT N GO.

We can't legally issue "compensation" in your country when the issue is on your end. Few different things here:

1. You can see in the hand history that villain played without any issues
2. Not all connection issues are constant
3. There're other kinds of issues that aren't internet connection related (you didn't take a screenshot of the issue)
4. You had several minutes to connect to the game again but chose just not to? Or?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions