Chasing UOS treasuries Blog

Estzen

Have You tried breathing exercise  and cold shower/bath already?

Can be done in mornings or evenings..

P.S.:

It is far from a “shitpost”,honest recommendation, check out “wimhofmethod”,try it for few times,may work for You as well..🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thanks 1

@fish8one I havent checked it deeply, but Ive heard of it. I m at some point for sure check this, but it probably wont change my neurology xD or chronotype - but Im already pretty sure that Wim Hof stuff will be good anyway. 

I have had a year tho where I went swimming from spring and ended at Fall <- went to the beach till start of November. From that I can say that I didnt like ice cold swimming so much(done that later, but not regulary like that swimming part, but everything above 11 celsius is very good and could be even going like almost half an hour literally swimming. So thats also a stuff I recommend for people to try if specially if never done. (But not mindlessly, its good to read first about cold water swimming tho) So yeah thanks for the input.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UOS:

I woke up midnight 00:00, I failed to play (very good UOS games were today 😞 . Now I decided that I ll probably make a full up day with turning myself literally over , even if I miss 1 more day. At least then I get out of this mess. 

Oh - and ofc I was sit out in all mission freerolls. Congradz to everyone who got my chunck of chips.

Edited by Estzen
  • Sad 2

54 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Added the promised 2500BP as a reward for proving that humans can still beat the machines.

spacer.png

Hey man, big thanks to you for such an opportunity to even exist! 🙂 

A side question to you: Are BP that we constantly recieve  erase/disappear when the new Loyalty cycle stars or it doesnt?

Edited by Estzen
a question came to my mind
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Estzen said:

A side question to you: Are BP that we constantly recieve  erase/disappear when the new Loyalty cycle stars or it doesnt?

Bonus points stay on the account as long as you have signed in the past 90 days 🙂 XP resets every quarter

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

07.12.2021 Post. 

I just woke up its 9:32 AM. After I was able to close Unibet, I fell into sleep with 10 minutes. I had been awake from 4 AM till 2 Am <- But I finally was able to play UOS tho Im a lot better shaped today. So how did it go?

Yesterday I ate and studied a bunch, ended up eating 2 meals at the restaraunt instead of 1 and then read some theory. When  I got home like 3 PM or so, I did small studing more, till the first Qualifiers started. Btw, if someone wants to increase their varience thorough the roof, play satellietes a lot 😆

So when sats started: I really wanted to get the 200 tix, but yolo. 

image.thumb.png.d3aa21b608a02721094d69125b4c5b45.png

I won tix like from 2 of them and 25s not 200s, I already had some, but wanted to play more these. With 1 hour I was like down like 132 euros, at the end of the sat madness like 200. It kinda made fun to me 

Then the UOS games started: 

I dont remember if I rebought any on these in 1 I think I did, but I dont remember which one. And have no recollection of hands. 

So UOS Big Bang Low E65: 47th (26 ITM)

image.thumb.png.0cdd554ce0f4247dae68143c11390afa.png

UOS Big Bang Mid E64: 37th (26 ITM)

image.thumb.png.d66589fdbf9390befff952d7ac9d6957.png

UOS Bounty Re-enter Mid E67: 72th (20 ITM)

image.thumb.png.b5a982212fc8ecd81b38f3a6accd00e9.png

UOS Bounty Re-enter Low E68: 1st (ITM 26) 

image.thumb.png.73578e3155891419d96495a7b9b7349f.png

The E68 Re-enter Low was an intresting one with many community names. The funny thing is, with yesterday I made maybe like 15 euros or a bit more 😆, because this 1st place here isnt some big win here lol, its a soother that saved you from the day. It meant much more that I now have 1 UOS Title with me, I really like Unibet and its great to have it. Beats at regular mid tourney(non-UOS) is for sure a bigger value, but in the sense of festival, I feel I am happy of that. So breakeven day with a title🤣. So the only question I have is: how many more? xD 

Playng this yesterday, I was super-super-super tired... So Im glad I still got it. 

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well.

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 7

Here are the yesterdays results: 08.12.2021

The Mid 50 euro E70 didnt go as well:

image.thumb.png.d19c640edf453c278c4cbd5bd2e84722.png

The low event of 10 euro rebuy E74, was a decent one, but ended up bust too:

image.thumb.png.f819eed1b726a88d67ad4c940a2f45be.png

The Low Event 10 Euro E71 - was very happy about became 6th. Got it in with AK and KQ rivered two-pair. I was the shorty, was a bit grim, but well nothing we can do there 😕 . From recent Low FTs, one comment is that people really in these stakes have no idea what they are doing. Im not ranting on KQ call-off <- that was normal. Im talking about punts I constantly see people making. Currently from right now, Im 12th in the Low UOS Leaderboard would be good to get even further! 

image.thumb.png.f5dbc39c3ffea129f25dbb820a99110a.png

I also won the high leaderboard top 25 freeroll, but thats not UOS 😉 

Have a nice day!

• Like 4

09.12.2021 Recap:

Yesterdays Big Bang Low didnt go so well, I remember going broke with a AT with a bit too loose call off, I remember that at the time, I felt that I might have made a missplay and commited too much there, but I found myself stuck and called it off at the river, but ofc I was behind since peoples ranges are a lot tighter post in such buyins. 

1000  E78 UOS Big Bang Bounty Low 5 Euro

image.thumb.png.b68b6aac6d34b6693dd567a9347250b7.png

3000 E81 UOS Rebuy Low 10 Euros: some bubble that was going on here 26 was ITM.

image.thumb.png.f24a27c1b9d2bbcefc9bea5ddd8d54fc.png

6000 E80 UOS Rebuy Mid 25 Euros: this one was a big chunck fail. I accidentally clicked rebuy, when I thought that it is Add-on and ended up double rebuyng with Add-on in a place where I only wanted to add-on. Sure it gave me better stack, but I m not so much intrested about almost 100 going into MTT mangement.. lol . 

image.thumb.png.9ecfe4f11742080356256adeb52590f5.png

4000 E77 UOS Big Bang Bounty Mid 25 Euros: Really liked the deep run of it, I had 12 BB, the guy on SB jammed, I was 12 BB left and called my KQo was against his A2 and he got there. Nothing much to say. 

image.thumb.png.ae0418b9281dc88f8092481027ed9762.png

Next day, next games! 😉 

image.thumb.png.b4a06ac03353a959425988f7fca1c748.png

Still next one will be sure an intresting day. 

• Like 5

10.12.2021 Recap

I had so good deep runs that I was expecting a good result - too much. It turned out to be so frustrating. I was so pissed of after the losses. After last one, I just closed everything... today is a new day, but pff I would have wanted to sleep a bit more. 

One thing went well tho: the satellite part. 

The High Bounty Event E83 100 Euros : 

Got few bounties, Jammed my KJ and there the K8 just had to get there

image.png.5b65bde23024e542733b6d08b50cf917.png

image.thumb.png.60d6428a33e7db58f488dfa819b70f6b.png

E85 Low Bounty Event 5 euros - have no idea what happened there.

image.thumb.png.25bc00f10abfcbb7a5dbcaf1378a0195.png

E84 3500 Bounty Re-enter Mid 25 Euros: when Bubbling gets to be a trend, I mean why not.... 🤷‍♂️I was almost considering a fold, the reason being that this 3bet screams strong, but at the same time, at that point I told myself calling to be very bad, because he can barrel so much and I will end up either in a guessing game or go broke anyway. Another thing is if I double up I have a considerable edge to get a good FT spot. So I decided to 4bet JAM and go with it. And he had AA. I was a bit tilted by the 100 loss at that point too when makin a decision so and chose the Yolo... 35 was ITM, And me I 47th. This bounty event was in general really good... but good hopes all down the drain. 

image.png.a17359ccbcc907a3bab835f4d36a5069.png

image.thumb.png.e5441e6b6d760ee00ef34bb78cb9b4ae.png

UOS E87 Mid 50 euros 3500: 12 BB effective, I was considering folding, but yeah... bubbles are just so great. He opened, I jammed gg. 

image.png.7e1eb5a77e13334277b311aa00f1ed1e.png

image.thumb.png.342414f11ad50f5792346e04e41ac97c.png

UOS E88 1000 Low 5 euros: What can happen here? I need conseling from Merenitsu Im counting how many bad rundowns can come from the river? Its a Q on flop right? I cannot go bad anymore 🤣 . This could be a punt, but since it was a 5 Euro one and the UTG opener did many crazy stuff I jammed. Well I was right to jam vs him... but BB was waking with JJ and rivered his goods. To the strawberry guy I tell, keep cold-calling your A2o vs EP opens, you'll make a lot of 2 2 2 flops by doing this 😉 - During those UOS days, I havent been as pissed before as I was yesterday.... 

image.thumb.png.c99a7baced138b7cfa625e284deeebdb.png

image.png.934429e9f7870755dd8f971c62e4895b.png

Hey, but guys cheers for taking the time to check this out. 

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 8

Hello soup here

UOS overall is very tough now, very close at first 6 places

I am sitting on 1st place low now, was leading overall but i think maarcelus hit it nicely yesterday so i am like 4th now

I like competetive character of this race, today i still play day 2 of low, medium and high, but i am pretty short at high

Good luck guys and op too, this race attracted very good players tho, it was pretty challenging enjoyed it a lot!

• Like 4

I am deep in both 2-days that will unravel today. I'll now finaly recap the horrible day before that, High game spreads make the downs a lot bigger, but since its festival shots, I' did go for few. The most frustrating thing was either - I punted some place due to not having the best focus that day OR I' get dealt such a good one that a fish call just has to take me out: 

11.12.2021 UOS Recap:

What I mean by that: 

First E91 Rebuy 25 Mid 6000:

image.thumb.png.3fd77ffee851738b25572a920ea1b8c8.png

But How did I got 87th?

Well it was because someone decided T7s is a call vs a 20 bb jam.

rant25.thumb.PNG.e027b60535f93c6641cb930849ecaca9.PNG

In theory tho, I cannot complain such calls make us most of the money. Its always a possibility that someone could also just want to go to sleep. Or yesterday when I just wanted to gamble 4NL, I was literally jamming anytwo at times to gamble for a double up to get done the mission(which I eventually didnt. 1st day without mission cuz I didnt had time previously for that.) So sure - it can always be some stupid reason someone has, I dont even fault gambling when its affordable, but taking someone out in a major by that sure made me pretty angry tilt mode in awhile. 

Then High Event 90 Unibet Open Rebuy Warm-up 12500 , I nicely bubbled 4 players away from money, I dont remember the hands and didnt screen, But I can tell that day I was already influenced by the bad beats <- which generally do not affect me, but I guess all the pressure made it more important. It can also be that I just took a risky spot, knowing that it gives me a lot of edge at FT. Dunno which was it, or was it me getting short and just have to go there. 

image.thumb.png.092fc52b8c8234776300d9c3f95fc2b8.png

Then the Low E92 3000 10 euros: (26 was ITM)

For that I remember the ridiculous board, where my KK got smashed vs A8s call 12 bb.

So I opened early and the guy on BB 3bet to 9k - I have 12k behind so I 4bet jam ofc and he has A8dd. And it just has to come 7 8 8 rundown... GG. I realize you overcommit and have to just call because of pod-odds, but 3betting A8s vs a short HJ open is just insane and You would get more fold equity by jamming there rather than 3bet. So here I am 53th. 

image.thumb.png.b60cca2929a3f4931c6da0247c87777d.png

The caviate: 

image.thumb.png.824db5b4cc1a2094ff86ffb175c9e9b6.png

The Banzai Event 95 - 1500 - 10 euro:

This one ran pretty well, but didnt come to goods later, 20 was ITM and I got 32th.

image.thumb.png.8154f8bda4c7d3b17d171a5c8131b739.png

One of the things to comment, at least twice in the Mid events I have over-rebuyed when The ADD-ON period comes and THERE IS NO SIGN that its a REBUY BOX BEFORE ADD-ON. So I accidentally click it automatically then realize that "nice I just overbought chips to myself" Takin Rebuy+Addon instead of just ADD-ON. Its really a freakin silly thing and it would be good if Unibet had some colouring for the REBUY and ADD-ON boxes. If multitabled, really sucks to click these without notice. 

I didnt expect to be so much down from that festival, but well what can you do. I have compensated some with non-UOS wins, but honestly right now since the start Im down like at least 500 euros its probably more, since I've had some non-UOS wins compensate the roll and I dont run spreadsheets so I dont know the exact stuff, but I m a disciplined dude usually and I just know what I can afford and what not. Bankroll management is very important and it can be the sole diffrence with many winning vs losing players. The hardest to cope is in the moment of some stupid thing or unlucky runout, but in general at the same time some of the UOS were shots of calculated risks and thus I shouldnt be too much whim of these losses as it is logical that they could go like that. It just take a bit more recovering time. Since Ive also had a bigger withdrawal just before the UOS. Its just grim to take it in. But we'll handle it. We have two 2-day event deep runs remaining and one Low event that I lost yesterday, but it will all be included with the last recap. 

And honestly, I feel pretty worn out. Usually I have at least 2 free days in a week where I play zero poker. During this festival I ve had almost no breaks, almost no studing- if so its only small amounts. So it sure does effect things. After its all over Im having one trip with my wife. I probably still do stuff with laptop and maybe an occasional game somewhere, but one thing is sure, I'll need a few days more chill and forget poker after this sole madness. Its not healthy nor good to stay in such a box. 

I can still come up ahead with the 2 remaining, lets see what happens. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Estzen said:

One of the things to comment, at least twice in the Mid events I have over-rebuyed when The ADD-ON period comes and THERE IS NO SIGN that its a REBUY BOX BEFORE ADD-ON. So I accidentally click it automatically then realize that "nice I just overbought chips to myself" Takin Rebuy+Addon instead of just ADD-ON. Its really a freakin silly thing and it would be good if Unibet had some colouring for the REBUY and ADD-ON boxes. If multitabled, really sucks to click these without notice. 

I know the pain. I did it a lot in the past, included in 100€ rebuy UOS some editions ago, I was taking a shot at this event so it really hurt. I trained myself to be very careful now, but I like the colouring idea (auto add on checkbox would be cool too).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SickOldIMLOF said:

I know the pain. I did it a lot in the past, included in 100€ rebuy UOS some editions ago, I was taking a shot at this event so it really hurt. I trained myself to be very careful now, but I like the colouring idea (auto add on checkbox would be cool too).

I've pointed this out to Stubbe a while ago. Similar situation to you - taking a shot at a stake higher than my comfort zone and was just below the rebuy threshold. 

I suggested different colour boxes or even only one pop up window with separate buttons for rebuy and addon. Nothing doing so far . . . @Stubbe-Unibet?

Im on a bus right now, took  my laptop with me, Ill add pics later. But both 25 2day and 5 2day event. Finished both 18th. In 25, I got really unlucky, it was like 50 effective, I opened AKs from EP, Lj called and cutoff jammed. I called and he did it with 99 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i mean, talkin about punts... he also previously made many very fishy things, limp folding UTG, etc. But the squuezed guy folded and our runout wasnt foe me. It was absolutely laughable to see that in a 25 two day .... so in total I got like 160 or 170ish from these two. 

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Pickleman said:

I've pointed this out to Stubbe a while ago. Similar situation to you - taking a shot at a stake higher than my comfort zone and was just below the rebuy threshold. 

I suggested different colour boxes or even only one pop up window with separate buttons for rebuy and addon. Nothing doing so far . . . @Stubbe-Unibet?

It's on the backlog to have an auto addon toggle 🙂

Personally I'd just remove addon tournaments 😅

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Estzen said:

I wouldnt Addons are great for skilledge! And guarantees. 

Addons aren't any greater for guarantees, unless you consider a €25 addon tournament the same investment as a €25 freezeout/re-entry. Addon tournaments don't get more players.
As for the skill edge, I think that's an argument for removing them. The tournament mechanics shouldn't further increase the skill gap imo.

But fortunately for you, it's not my decision 😛 

Just now, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Addons aren't any greater for guarantees, unless you consider a €25 addon tournament the same investment as a €25 freezeout/re-entry. Addon tournaments don't get more players.
As for the skill edge, I think that's an argument for removing them. The tournament mechanics shouldn't further increase the skill gap imo.

But fortunately for you, it's not my decision 😛 

Ha! I was about to say, that's probably why Stubbe wants to remove them!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's on the backlog to have an auto addon toggle 🙂

Personally I'd just remove addon tournaments 😅

Whaat.gif.6f4760b66070caa01e55f9dcb8102661.gif

Add ons are like a breath of fresh air after painful time of mindless shoving. For a brief time of few levels we can feel like humans again, maybe even consider squeezing some little 3bet somewhere, and you want to take this away from us? 😐

• Like 2