Chasing UOS treasuries Blog

Estzen

Due to very dissapointing "sleep quality and schedule" , I decided and was not able to play on 1st. I just woke up at 2 am 2.12.2021 - I hope I can take some nap before 20pm etc. I wanted to play every UOS possible for myself, but nah heaven has decided otherway. Well, I ll just click some other games at night I guess. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Estzen said:

@Stubbe-UnibetMy country doesnt allow me to go UK. Unibet site, only the .ee one. So I cannot see high leaderboard last months. Could you tell me what place I was? Pretty surprised to recieve monthly freeroll ticket for getting into 25! 

Which leaderboard is this? 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Sparrow473 said:

If I'd be the poker product manager, I'd guess the low/high MTT player of the month/year leaderboard.

But it's none of my business! 

I assume so as well (we had other leaderboard promos,including ones that weren't global) but as I'm waiting for a new work laptop and can't check anything now anyway, I might as well get it confirmed so all clear when I get the new laptop and don't need to check promo pages to verify #efficiency 😉

• Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 11/28/2021 at 11:15 PM, Estzen said:

Good Grief how I hate these go broke situations: he jams turn after having re-raised me - since he has so many combos there that I beat, I just cannot fold to turn jam. 

so 12th in this:

image.thumb.png.b989610839d0f410fc8c95b89ba443e0.png

image.thumb.png.fff60b5dd15e8b58b201aff53796ef10.png

@Estzen

Sir,

Could You show from flop please with stack size as well..

Am i wrong but i see You were 4th out of 12?

What was villains range in your opinion when re-raised You on the flop and showe  on turn?

Cheers

I could not do it again - in one sense im dissapointed , in another Im happy I woke, at 00 and not 01. Its more realistic to get sleep at 12 if my body may... The sleeping schedule is the worst enemy for playng UOS. Today was good UOS too. Maybe tomorrow Im able...

Edited by Estzen

7 hours ago, fish8one said:

Could not edit:

“stack sizes”and bet sizes from all the way, if you could please..

Just to see the “full picture”

thx

p.s: what are those” so many combos u beat” ?

Honestly, I really dont want to do anything with you after your texts and condesending responses.

I dont remember stack sizes, but I remember its less than 40 for sure.

I dont remember if it was SRP or 3bet pot from the flop, what are those so many combos? Any Kx goes broke there, any QJ, 97, 9J, Axs etc. So because of these hands, the turn call off has a grim taste, but we aint folding this at that SPR because that would make us overfold and be exploitable. Just a cooler which had to be accepted. 

Edited by Estzen

Im so angry over myself. I had a massive lead, at stars 5.50 Big Final table. 1.2 mil chips. when 7left I had double the 2nd stack. And then I made a very bad call vs 2nd stack later when there was much more Risk Premium, but no I didnt fold AQs vs a 4bet jam. And Im an idiot that I still didnt even tho I knew, the guy 3bets only AK´+ ...

But I had been folding to some 3bets and almost felt too much as an exploit that I called makin myself say "well I still cover him" . Ofc it would have been a slam dunk if I had sucked out or not make this freakin call. But I did. So instead of 808 dollars, I got 148 dollars from game as 6th. I could much rather play a sputnik for this money than lose a FT for 7,5h play. Whatever.. 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Estzen said:

Honestly, I really dont want to do anything with you after your texts and condesending responses.

I dont remember stack sizes, but I remember its less than 40 for sure.

I dont remember if it was SRP or 3bet pot from the flop, what are those so many combos? Any Kx goes broke there, any QJ, 97, 9J, Axs etc. So because of these hands, the turn call off has a grim taste, but we aint folding this at that SPR because that would make us overfold and be exploitable. Just a cooler which had to be accepted. 

Honestly i also did not want to write to you anymore, coz your hurt feelings 😎

But life is funny and i got tempted..😊

The reason for this that i saw you play in a few cash hands, where you where just a simple joke😅, behave like a child.., bragging when u win, getting angry and run away after playing shite and lose…sry for saying🙏

K4s is in your 3bet call range in tourneys as well in CO v Blinds?? 

But i read that your thing is tourneys so i thought i try..

So you sayin ppl go broke with any Kx,at very late stage in mtt ;than why dont u showe on flop with top2??

Btw Axs?? Really..?Do they bluffing F,T with Ax? 😎

Also 97 beates u on turn ( u need to make full house, have 4outs for it),so…

SPR is very important(in cash games specialy)how about ICM? Your play ( when u 4th and villain covers u) is good u think by it?

One more plz, how could be someone exploitable on Unibet,where anyone could be anonym and no trackers aloud?

I am a fish, just asking..

Peace, GL!!

Edited by fish8one
  • Haha 1

So How did it go to day? 

I got slept only 4 hours, I almost was gonna by-pass these UOS again, but at 15min after my alarm, I decided I'll still try. 

First 25 Euro re-entey - was a good one, I was at somepoint even leading, but then I got into a jam with AJ vs 55 - he was short but able to change my stack and from there I wasnt able to get anything much better. Ended up shoving A3s and ran into AK at ten effective- life. 33th. 

25results.thumb.PNG.55b295b07b208545ded822f9e60452fa.PNG

Then There was 10 euro re-entry that I got 22th and mincashed. Sadly was against A9s from sb vs ATo; ten effective or a bit less even. 176 players.

1541192798_10rebuyeventATvsA9s.thumb.PNG.f8f8230281fa4ad0f73f2b1231d98f2c.PNG

Then there was 50 euro 2day event: It went really smooth and I was in pretty good shape most of the time, till got into this: he jammed pre, I called ofc. It was also pretty short maybe 12 effective for me. Had a constant runout with 25-15bbs for some time at later hour.

ul50-teneffective.PNG.aa9b33bfe6ef9b19bc7482beb70e06dc.PNG

I think 26 was ITM. I got 45th.

50out.PNG.6f2f044b4a2d14f77354c95be584c578.PNG

Then was the most hilariously expensive one happened to be 10 euro 2day event, where I somewhy ended up re-entering like 7x or 8x times. Every commitmed turned out my loss 😄 . Yet there was a guy at the table who called me off  with Q8o high and a gutter. Where he rivered a Q vs my AK or smth. So I also ended up commiting vs him at my finish because theres no way Im folding here anymore. He also liked to call 29s event tho its a non-bounty event and there is zero reason for that <- but tht wasnt against me . 

Anyway the final hand:

Since he happend to have like anytwo range sometimes, I decided to 3bet smaller here to have some kind of room for folds and at the same time get to play IP against him. I was thinking about jamming too, but decided not to. It wouldnt be bad tho. In theory its not bad to call call some portion of he time, but the problem with calling is that I most likely would end up in a multiway pot with guys who cover me- and I sure dont want that. 

preflop-2dayy.thumb.PNG.0cdfba42a30038c60421158573274a60.PNG

Flop went - x/x

2day10-turn.thumb.PNG.6114bd21eaeae00f3abb27cbee8bc67e.PNG

Here Im pretty much commited now nomatter what, even tho scary - a bit. 

2day10-river.thumb.PNG.fcff6c1cc9cfcfd308f17aa3090a293d.PNG

He lead jammed the turn, theres no way I can fold. GG

Ofc, we could say that we pretty much beat bluffs only and that true, but this person being as wide, there really is noy way we can think "monsters under the bed".

Its not that I cannot leave it to fold, it just seemed too ridiculous vs him. 

Well that was it: 35 was ITM

10-2dayevent.thumb.PNG.8fc9de660e74c0654af9268b081bf0f5.PNG

In general Im happy and happens when somedays just wont go well. I probably made more misplays, but in the sense of focus, I felt fine. Even a bit surprised, because for my medical reasons, its not actually so good for me to play with 4 hours sleep. Now I ll go walk with my friend at night, even tho its super cold outside - will extend my sleep a bit and then get to bed and hopefully. I dont have to miss tomorrows UOS and not to late-reg anywhere. !! GJ guys. Have focused game at your tables! 

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 5

04.12.2012 - A promising day with horrible preparation.

So yesterday what ended up happening was, I had to took a walk alone and then, I just wasnt able to get into sleep - it was unbelievable. I literally stayed in bed, with listening to podcasts 12 hours straight - while tryng to get into the sleep. Usually Im naturally just falling off while listening to something. This time, I just could not - somehow, somewhy. 

I ended up erasing my alarms, when it was 4:30 PM - decided that I cannot play UOS this time like that. But somewhy my brain didnt agree with me, and we woke up at 10PM something something. I logged in fast and went for late reg on 9:30 bounty re-entries. Both Mid and Low. Wouldnt want to late reg these, but fine UOS. 

Here in the 5 euro low one, ended up pretty deep, but the 11  bb shoves still ended getting me 

5uosbountylast.thumb.PNG.d4fa0bf91c6c25b0abfa2620a01d420e.PNG

5uosbonty.thumb.PNG.2b0f08e956dd36bf73bff19d9b131f79.PNG

Was it like 26payed? something? 200 total players. In 25 it was going much better. Late regging 6min turbo kinda strucktures generally not a good thing to do. 

The 25 was going very well, but at somepoint I ran into this jam vs call pre like 25 effective or smth and it made life hard.

uos25bountyULsbvsbb.thumb.PNG.d3f305263f0bf43ffbead642cf553ef1.PNG

Then later on ended up with final hand 10bb effective, A8o gg

25uosbountyendhand.thumb.png.5826818ebfac63a54f77ce930adf4dd3.png

UL and ended up with this:

image.thumb.png.bdc58a7ee3bf9cac3dbce0a87c2179a6.png

Outside of UOS, I won Unidentified Object 1st place so my yesterdays stuff is covered almost. Atm at Atom deep run there, its probably one of the easiest tournaments of 5 euros. Since this blog is about UOS Im not gonna post anything outside of that, but just reflecting my thougths. Had a really good stack at Saturday KO , at stars but now a normal once since some hand losses. Its a really good tournament with pretty many recreationals playng it for a "hit". Saturdays in general are pretty important days. Anyway guys, I hope you are all doing good and thinking about the game, when you run against a wall, remember - you can turn around. 

Edited by Estzen
cursives
  • Like 4

On 12/4/2021 at 2:01 AM, Estzen said:

I got slept only 4 hours, I almost was gonna by-pass these UOS again, but at 15min after my alarm, I decided I'll still try. 

Yeah. That's how you fuckup your own head, man. A mind can deal with it, but working mind will screw it over. Mind will fail at somepoint, as you know it too.
Before it gets to a point of burnout, I'd suggest a few hours of sleep more between UOS games, man.
You don't see it yet IMO, but you'll see how your tomorrow input will be better toward your own expectations.
Beers talking here 🍻
Funny how sleeping flushes things from mind, and makes it all more clear again 🙂

Edited by Rushbie

2 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

Yeah. That's how you fuckup your own head, man. A mind can deal with it, but working mind will screw it over. Mind will fail at somepoint, as you know it too.
Before it gets to a point of burnout, I'd suggest a few hours of sleep more between UOS games, man.
You don't see it yet IMO, but you'll see how your daily rhytmh really gets fkdp up.

Thank you. Actually I do understand sleep and cicardian rythms, how chronotypes interact etc, and some of the neurology pretty well. But its much more complex when you are ADHD with a late and lower scale of melatonin productions with also including another conditons which at the same time need to be relaxed. Which I dont go into here. 

Its not that I havent tried in my 32 years of life. 

• Like 1

Yeah well man, I've seen and read enough stuff, also his, to say the way he performs is way too fast and nowhere near optimal 🙄
The classes about depression and low-level inflammation were pretty nice indeed. For some reason quite a few listener seems to copy-paste that 🙄😄

• Like 1