Chasing UOS treasuries Blog

Estzen

I decided to write it down. Im not so keen to do it, but I thought, for the sake of activity for Unibet Community, I will. Its not so active forum, before I only visited it when reporting some bug or issue. Its a small number of more active chillers here who have taken the time. But it will be fun. 

For recent week, I have only played small and much more casual, since Ive had so many hours in game that it almost feels like burn out. After breaking with a friend, it felt a wise time to take it all off and focus on more purely studing. 

I probably play most of the 10s, and some of the 25s and more, depends how the rollercoaster goes. Maybe sat something the higher ones too. I probably wont be taking my time to reg nanos, but who knows. Since BlackFriday took away some of my roll with stuff I bought, I have to be a bit cautious not overloading myself with shots. In General I will documenting game results here. 

About some background:  I discovered Poker in the end of 09 or something later. I dont remember the exact date or year. Back the SNGs were a big thing. I have played cash, but quickly realized that its easier to learn from tournaments since you get more hands volume cheaper and lesser losses. Even tho I ended up winning some SNGs and an occasional MTT, I was a loser probably at least 2 years or a bit more. After taking stuff more seriously I started to get things together, but ended up withdrawing too much and not adjusting games after withdrawls. When I got my child, I quited. I hadnt played almost to none, till 2020 May, I started it all over again - it was one of the best decisions of my life. For that on, I have worked my butt off at the tables and my life kinda consists of poker and free days. 

Lets see how the UOS goes!

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 15

• Estzen changed the title to Chasing UOS treasuries Blog

We have been told that we have too many white supremacists (like me) here that people afraid to write anything. Good to see someone who ain't afraid.

What i've read your posts, you seem to know what you are doing instead of just out of luck, so good luck with uos. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Estzen said:

I decided to write it down. Im not so keen to do it, but I thought, for the sake of activity for Unibet Community, I will. Its not so active forum, before I only visited it when reporting some bug or issue. Its a small number of more active chillers here who have taken the time. But it will be fun. 

For recent week, I have only played small and much more casual, since Ive had so many hours in game that it almost feels like burn out. After breaking with a friend, it felt a wise time to take it all off and focus on more purely studing. 

I probably play most of the 10s, and some of the 25s and more, depends how the rollercoaster goes. Maybe sat something the higher ones too. I probably wont be taking my time to reg nanos, but who knows. Since BlackFriday took away some of my roll with stuff I bought, I have to be a bit cautious not overloading myself with shots. In General I will documenting game results here. 

About some background:  I discovered Poker in the end of 09 or something later. I dont remember the exact date or year. Back the SNGs were a big thing. I have played cash, but quickly realized that its easier to learn from tournaments since you get more hands volume cheaper and lesser losses. Even tho I ended up winning some SNGs and an occasional MTT, I was a loser probably at least 2 years or a bit more. After taking stuff more seriously I started to get things together, but ended up withdrawing too much and not adjusting games after withdrawls. When I got my child, I quited. I hadnt played almost to none, till 2020 May, I started it all over again - it was one of the best decisions of my life. For that on, I have worked my butt off at the tables and my life kinda consists of poker and free days. 

Lets see how the UOS goes!

yes sure, no mystery freeroll,Good promotion for this UOS.😘

Edited by SCOBY
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

5euro 2 day event: the problem is, Im at super night schedule - today I slept over with waking up 1.5h late. Late reged, and had to rebuy at least once, at this one.

I dont know how Im able to get online tomorrow. But I hope I can with no being "Sit out" for some time. 

image.thumb.png.bda08b1467e595de9bbf30a869c5964a.png

Stack is promising, levels are deep and long. I ll just have to hope for the best. 

image.thumb.png.4efc16b0fc180e5d5ab5ec2a2d9e31bd.png

Edited by Estzen

26 minutes ago, Estzen said:

Good Grief how I hate these go broke situations

Don't know how much you have played at unibet but you can expect lot of these to happen. Lots of satellites and therefore lots of idiots, throw all you knowledge to basket and collect that information back when you have reached position when most idiots are gone. That is genuinely my best advice 😄

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

Don't know how much you have played at unibet but you can expect lot of these to happen. Lots of satellites and therefore lots of idiots, throw all you knowledge to basket and collect that information back when you have reached position when most idiots are gone. That is genuinely my best advice 😄

I dont agree at all with it. And in the hand, there is nothing bad to jam from him even worse there. And when people call too loose, thats even better. 

11 minutes ago, Estzen said:

And when people call too loose, thats even better. 

Appriciate for disagreeing. But also eagerly waiting how those loose callers will benefit you. I hope they will but just fking hate that when peeps keep saying that cause i haven't seen that happening.

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Appriciate for disagreeing. But also eagerly waiting how those loose callers will benefit you. I hope they will but just fking hate that when peeps keep saying that cause i haven't seen that happening.

It might be because you havent figured out how to adjust to these players. If it wouldnt be so, then clearly everyone should play as some callingstation do, yet we dont see that in practice by better players

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 1

KQ vs AJ and i was out. 2nd day event blinds 4000/2000, my stack 53k. ian opens, I Jam, rest fold, he calls and runout. 

image.thumb.png.598d5cfaf0bd6ff75cfc26086de48643.png

image.thumb.png.9ebc8c7256b27f2b3d91f9cd281e3e68.png

IN 25 eur rebuy, I got my AA vs a 4bet jam and ofc called, but hes QQ had better day and he covered me so I was out

In 50 Eur bounty - I made some loose call with calling of a FD with a gutter. 

I also reged one nano event when I wanted to add just a table - but I dont remember what happened there. I just later when I got out from some all in commitment, was not gonna reg again, so I can have more focus on 5eur bounty and 50(which is already gone) 

But the games seem very good. Just a bit more of a sunrun and its all okay. 

I want to congratulate The_Machine for winning 2nd place at Low 5 euro 2-day event. GJ, on getting hopefully my chips back. I had a very good game at that tournament, but I woke up with 5 hours sleep and this also probably had its say in my games today, even tho for sure some stuff was pure varience and there is really nothing to say.

We cant take up every tournament as a win, but it is really cool to see, that someone in the community did it. So we have already one known 2nd placer. 

image.thumb.png.9739020dd564ed2e0d5d7b4bb2632ae9.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1