Become Unibet's first Eastern European Hero this Saturday! €3,000 GTD!

Seb-Unibet

This Saturday at 19:00 CET the first edition of the Eastern European Hero kicks-off. The tournament will be open exclusively to players from Eastern European Countries.

image.png.2cf3e325d6e75d1c72047c07134f2cd9.png

The tournament has a buy-in of €25 and comes along with a Guarantee of €3,000! You can find the tournament in the lobby.

Besides that, the tournament will feature a unique table background and there is a unique avatar for the winner to be won as well!

You think that's it? NO! There is also more value with an exclusive freeroll satellite which runs on Friday 19:00 CET on which we give-away 20 tickets for free! Players need to login from Thursday - Friday 19:00 CET to receive their ticket to join the freeroll. There will also be some €5 satellites running on Friday and Saturday!

If a community member manages to win the Eastern European Hero, I will add a €250-Supermoon ticket on top!

GLGLGL!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• Seb-Unibet changed the title to Become Unibet's first Eastern European Hero this Saturday! €3,000 GTD!

I just realized, I may not be there. But will see. The problem is, im super-fliped into NightOwl mode and kinda transition into the day mode. But then I start to wake up very early, which means..... it maybe not my game to play when Im kinda going sleep soon after 19:00 CET. But maybe, if I can push it further - I can do it. I really would like to play it, the avatar idea is cool,badges would be cool etc. 

Important news: We are running 2 freeroll satellites today at 19:00 CET. 

You might have joined the first one yesterday - have a look it might be better to join the second one as there are less players for now. Not sure if it balances out - but best to try to join the freeroll with less players? 🙂

GL all! Lets hope that someone of the community will win the EEH main tournament!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

You might have joined the first one yesterday - have a look it might be better to join the second one as there are less players for now. Not sure if it balances out - but best to try to join the freeroll with less players? 🙂

I cannot register for the second qualifying tournament, only for the first one.

The ticket is not valid for the second tournament.

1044013608_ScreenShot11-26-21at12_18PM.PNG.6ac4062ac991b8a16f6985b343eefe8a.PNG

19 hours ago, creier13 said:

I am scared to make a new deposit.always lost 

If you havent been winning, 25s probably arent games I would play. Its okay - not to play over your shadow, much rather find a game and limit you beat and first beat it 😉 Then never have to worry about deposits. 

• Like 2

On 11/24/2021 at 12:37 PM, Seb-Unibet said:

This Saturday at 19:00 CET the first edition of the Eastern European Hero kicks-off. The tournament will be open exclusively to players from Eastern European Countries.

image.png.2cf3e325d6e75d1c72047c07134f2cd9.png

The tournament has a buy-in of €25 and comes along with a Guarantee of €3,000! You can find the tournament in the lobby.

Besides that, the tournament will feature a unique table background and there is a unique avatar for the winner to be won as well!

You think that's it? NO! There is also more value with an exclusive freeroll satellite which runs on Friday 19:00 CET on which we give-away 20 tickets for free! Players need to login from Thursday - Friday 19:00 CET to receive their ticket to join the freeroll. There will also be some €5 satellites running on Friday and Saturday!

If a community member manages to win the Eastern European Hero, I will add a €250-Supermoon ticket on top!

GLGLGL!

i must to play with allias patrickbocsa ???

Im not the eastern hero, 😕 - got it against AK and gg ul 😕 blinds 250/125 - only UOS can help me now. 

In hindsight, call is ofc a better line, but jam for sure isnt -EV since he can attack really wide there. 

image.thumb.png.331dce95f0e9778c91a90240b72e7c24.png

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 2