Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Poker emojis toxic?

Cindy_Essex

16 minutes ago, Livertool said:

To honour Donald-san's latest achievement , how about creating emoji for this legendary kick @Stubbe-Unibet ?  I could use it when i kick lefties out of tourny 😄

Why are you leaving out the picture?

Former President Donald Trump received an honorary black belt and certificate at Mar-A-Lago on Friday from Kukkiwon president Lee Dong-seop

🤣

image.thumb.png.7c08f03b6f2672d6e748e3398d2cdcab.png

"All emojis are toxic!"

Paypal.me/Cindy_Essex

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 11/23/2021 at 1:16 PM, Cindy_Essex said:

Such a coward that you may have even conviced yourself of your obvious lie. You were repling to me, responding to what I said and obviously that's what you meant.

@Cindy_Essex, I really don't get why you're insisting on interpreting things in such a way that you can be offended, when I've clearly explained things above.

Yes, I was replying to the content of your post, obviously. I was replying to your assumptions about the way the chat will be used. Again, you made it clear you'd never use it and my reply literally says "If someone gets offended or feel an emoji is nasty or toxic...". How can this ever be a personal attack on you. It's just not possible as you haven't used the feature. Like what is the line of thought here? Your original post is about the feature. My whole post is about the feature. Or you're saying the fish escaping emoji and poker tilting is referring to emoji use on the internet as a whole? 😄 

Again: "I stand by that if someone truly finds the feature toxic and gets really impacted by it - after actually having tried it, which I still recommend you to do - the internet can't be a nice place and poker is a dangerous game, as you need thick skin and not be inclined to tilt easily/get emotionally influenced. Regardless of how you insist on interpreting things, this is what I meant"

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions