UOS X-MAS PARTY - another community promotion - join Seb's Party

The community league is over, but with the Nordics Cup and the Eastern European Hero tournament, we have another two great MTT-events this Saturday, leading up to the UOS XIV which kicks-off on Sunday.

image.thumb.png.77a8bf0cdea7e8e98ea2f96d54320128.png

As usual, there will be some great leaderboards available and the winners of the leaderboards will play an exclusive SNG with the poker ambassadors.

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/unibet-online-series

I know that grinding for the leaderboards will require lots of time and therefore, I decided to add a special promotion to the UOS XIV (just for the unibet-community) called:

"SEB'S X-MAS PARTY".

It will be an exclusive fun tournament which will be played on 15th December 2021 at 19:00 CET.

🎅 How to get invited 🎅

Finish top5 of any UOS event. There are 105 events available. All tiers count (nano, low, mid, high). The Nordics Cup and the Eastern European hero tournament will count as well.

🎅 The prizepool 🎅

The final prizepool will be announced before the tournament (I need to know how many players manage to qualify - but it will be a decent prizepool). All invited players will win a prize and because it is x-mas time, there will be a special top-surprise bounty on my head (+ on the heads of poker team members if they join). I will invite our poker team members (Kat, Andy, Leo, Stubbe, Kris, Jami) - if they join, there will be some great surprise-bounties on them as well.

🎅General information🎅

This is a fun promotion for x-mas. I just wanted to add a promotional part to the UOS XIV for community members. A promotion which doesn't require to play all the events to have a chance on an added prize. All you need is to run hot in one event.

🎅 Further rules 🎅

• In order to qualify for any of the added value, you'll need to play with a table alias that is identical or very similar to your community one! If you really want to use a different alias than your community one, you can do it if you communicate your preferred alias before Saturday, 27th November 2021 at 19:00 CET (the kick-off time of the first eligible events). No other exceptions to this rule!
  • Players need to claim their ticket on this thread by posting which event they finished top5.
  • Players from Sweden, Belgium and Denmark are excluded from this promotions.

GL ALL! 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

In order to qualify for any of the added value, you'll need to play with a table alias that is identical or very similar to your community one! - No exceptions to this rule.

Is this for qualifying from the UOS/Nordic Cup or having the added value chance on the X-MAS PARTY? Or both?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Is this for qualifying from the UOS/Nordic Cup or having the added value chance on the X-MAS PARTY? Or both?

for both. I have thought about it - since some players might want to use a special alias on the UOS or EEH, Nordics Cup tournament.

I will amend this rule - that players can also play with a different alias BUT they must communicate the alias they want to use before the UOS (EEH, NORDICS) events will kick-off on 27th November. Later wishes won't be accepted 🙂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

I do not see tournaments in the lobby EEH and Nordic. Will they be added later?

Nordics are there. Very possibly those are only visible to players from the relevant regions.

I can't see the Eastern ones probably for the same reason ( in case they are there ). And then there's always the chance that Ukraine and/or Belarus has been excluded again 🤔

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 12:58 PM, Seb-Unibet said:

In order to qualify for any of the added value, you'll need to play with a table alias that is identical or very similar to your community one!

I would like to make this one clear. Does this mean that I have to use the same table alias that I used to qualify for the X-MAS PARTY or that before I start playing any of the UOS and eventually the X-MAS PARTY one, my table alias needs to be the same as my display name in community? Thanks!

Players must be of Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Estonian, Georgian, Bulgarian, Latvian, Montenegrin, Slovenian, or Slovakian residence at the time of the Cup event to compete.

Now I understand why I don't see tournaments.

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-X6RTTr2noK.jpg.388b056ec4ca97f20a01c55ce81f09d3.jpg

A minute of geography from unibet. 🙃

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
My English - Google Translate :-)

9 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

This remembers me when Red Alert showed me a map of Europe with the post WW2 polish boarders in the beginning. (lore said ww2 never happened in that universe).

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

I do not see tournaments in the lobby EEH and Nordic. Will they be added later?

These are local tournaments.

Nordics is just available to players from the Nordics.

The EEH tournament is called Eastern European Hero and is open just to players from the Eastern European countries. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Indeed, I dont know what happened here - but it was my fault. Please be informed that Belarus, Lithuania and Ukraine will be added to the tournament as well.

Also, they will be added to the exclusive freeroll which runs Friday at 19:00 CET on which the top20 players will win a free ticket to the Eastern European Hero tournament.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, YugoBoss said:

I would like to make this one clear. Does this mean that I have to use the same table alias that I used to qualify for the X-MAS PARTY or that before I start playing any of the UOS and eventually the X-MAS PARTY one, my table alias needs to be the same as my display name in community? Thanks!

Hi Yugoboss, 

you need to use the same alias on the UOS tournaments in order to qualify for the X-MAS PARTY tournament. In your case, you need to play with an alias which is "YugoBoss" or similar to it. If you want to play with a different alias on the UOS, you need to share the alias you gonna use before Friday evening. 🙂

14 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Please have a look at the MTT lobby, you should be able to see the EEH tournament, as well as the exclusive freeroll to the EEH tournament which runs the day before 🙂
My apologies for forgetting these three countries before - also I had been thinking about Ukraine and Belarus before. 🙂

GLGL!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seb-Unibet said:

Hi Yugoboss, 

you need to use the same alias on the UOS tournaments in order to qualify for the X-MAS PARTY tournament. In your case, you need to play with an alias which is "YugoBoss" or similar to it. If you want to play with a different alias on the UOS, you need to share the alias you gonna use before Friday evening. 🙂

Thanks a lot Seb! 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seb-Unibet said:

Hi Yugoboss, 

by the way, have made huge mistake at recently finished league. Have changed alias and split the points, therefore lost the first place at Low leaderboard. Scored 81.74 points in total which would  put me in first place, just in front of Merenitsu. But hey.. my mistake so... only left to learn the lesson 😄

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, YugoBoss said:

by the way, have made huge mistake at recently finished league. Have changed alias and split the points, therefore lost the first place at Low leaderboard. Scored 81.74 points in total which would  put me in first place, just in front of Merenitsu. But hey.. my mistake so... only left to learn the lesson 😄

Sad news...! I feel with you... but there are more poker leagues to come - and at least, you have learned from it for the future! 

Lets win some UOS event to be invited to the XMAS Party now! 💪💪💪

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

Sad news...! I feel with you... but there are more poker leagues to come - and at least, you have learned from it for the future! 

Lets win some UOS event to be invited to the XMAS Party now! 💪💪💪

Hopefully! Thanks for the good promotion and all the effort! Appreciated! 🙂 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Seb-Unibet said:

Please have a look at the MTT lobby, you should be able to see the EEH tournament, as well as the exclusive freeroll to the EEH tournament which runs the day before 🙂
My apologies for forgetting these three countries before - also I had been thinking about Ukraine and Belarus before. 🙂

GLGL!

Tournaments have appeared in the lobby.🥳

Thanks.

• Like 1
My English - Google Translate :-)

On 11/22/2021 at 2:12 PM, Seb-Unibet said:

that players can also play with a different alias BUT they must communicate the alias they want to use before the UOS (EEH, NORDICS) events will kick-off on 27th November.

Can I understand this so, that we don't have to play with "Public" alias? Is it enough of I send it to you to your inbox? 

2 hours ago, Pionrj said:

Can I understand this so, that we don't have to play with "Public" alias? Is it enough of I send it to you to your inbox? 

it would be great if you post it here in the thread. If you really dont want let other community members know your alias... then you can inbox me your chosen alias 🙂

GLGL!

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2021 at 1:58 PM, Seb-Unibet said:

In order to qualify for any of the added value, you'll need to play with a table alias that is identical or very similar to your community one! If you really want to use a different alias than your community one, you can do it if you communicate your preferred alias before Saturday, 27th November 2021 at 19:00 CET (the kick-off time of the first eligible events). No other exceptions to this rule!

For the same possible bonusrewards as for everyone else, think I'll angleshoot too and send the supersecret alias -that no communitymember will neverever guess- to inbox as well in an hour or so, if it's really really not needed to use the similar alias than here anyway 😁
Cheers, all 🍻 See you at Nordics Cup tonight!

Spoiler

Edit. Naah, I'm lazy. I'll be behind "NOTrushbie", and just hide it under this spoilerwindow 😛

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2