Multiple accounts in the freerolls.

ChipsAhoy72

I swear to Satan that it's me and handful of guys with a hundred accounts playing these things.

Let's do some math. Okay it's a half-hour registration time. I sit down at a nine player table, and three of us are there. The other two guys go all in every hand with rags until they lose, and then low and behold the aways start waking up doing the exact same thing. I knows it's a freeroll, but it's time to fix this, or ban the two countries I won't name. Every freeroll w**** knows who I'm talking about. The sad part is I'm pretty sure they get caught at cash out time, but they never make it that far.....

That's my rant. So tired of not being able to play mid hands, and then having premium get smashed by trash anyways...

Well I fell slightly better.

Screenshot_20160911-201240.thumb.png.95a65baa4372a4be97785da6497cbb4b.png

It's just an illusion.

There's not really much incentive to having multiple accounts since the low number of times you will cash isn't worth the small prizes. I'm sure there's a couple who try, but I'm willing to bet it's an extreme small minority. As for the all in strategy, it's something I do in freerolls as well. Just push all in and if I double/triple up the first few hands then play properly, & if I bust out, no big deal. The only freerolls I've found worth playing are the Omaha ones. Especially the one that runs at 9:05 PM my time, as there's usually only around 200 players.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Oh I feel you, I do the same, but believe me it's true. Reason isn't coming into play in this scenario it's all about getting the gambling in that's why they just go all in every hand and don't know what they're doing and having multiple accounts at shots at doing it. I realize it's a complete waste of time and it's stupid and like I said they really can't cash it anyways but it's a fact. especially if you will play on a site like jokerStars you'll see it a hundred percent it's only a half-hour registration and none of these guys are here everybody's going all-in every hand and then when they bust the aways start to wake up and do the exact same thing it's not a coincidence.

Sorry had to voice message it was way too much for my fat fingers to type

It's just an illusion.

It's hard to say this without coming across as an ❤️♥️❤️ or or being rude but if you are a person living in a third world country with no money to spend as an extra on gambling and you don't have any Pleasures in life really and this is what you're getting to do something as simple as making multiple account to do something like this and it's not such a far reach we live in cities and countries I'm guessing is where you guys are out as well and it's not the same so you kind of just have to put yourself in the head space I think I just have to stop and learn how to keep a bank roll going
It's just an illusion.

Thanks a lot for posting this, it doesn't sound like a good freeroll experience at all. I did a bit of digging from the screenshot you sent and had our Player Safety department shut down four accounts. If you come across more of these sitout/all in players again, please post or send screenshot or aliases via PM and we'll check up on it, once again thanks!

Former Community Manager

Wow man, I really didn't expect anything to be done. I thought it was just a good vent. You guys really handle things over. This is just another reason why Unibet is number one. Having you guys as a real part of this community is awesome. It's not just a bitchy email to some support guy lol. Thanks again.

I love this place.

It's just an illusion.

from what i see in the screen shot it is someting to do with unibet softwere , when i play it is the same for me a lot of people sit out and i get disconectet from tourneys a lot more the 5 times in one tournament

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak

, I'm sorry to hear that you're having ongoing issues with the poker client. Had a quick look at your history, and I could see that you were disconnected once during the last 10 tournaments you've played.

I kindly ask you to have a look at this thread and hopefully get a better experience by following the suggestions in the thread. If you're still having issues after trying those things mentioned in the thread, please let us know again.

Former community moderator

I doubt people are making multiple accounts into Unibet to play poker freerolls, it is just not profitable.

I think in microgaming soft where you can join the tourney from very many different clients it is a much more bigger issue where you bust from one and go straight to the another client to join the freeroll and repeat. 

Get rekt

@YpresX wrote:

I doubt people are making multiple accounts into Unibet to play poker freerolls, it is just not profitable.

I think in microgaming soft where you can join the tourney from very many different clients it is a much more bigger issue where you bust from one and go straight to the another client to join the freeroll and repeat. 

I think lot of that cheaters are underaged or appr. 20. They have a lot of time but no money. They are using family/college computers so they have no costs and seing only the opportunity to make "free money".

I think there are some restriction in Micrtogaming too so people from some european countries can't use their services (as dutch players can't use the unibetcommunity forum).

How is playing freerolls on different sites a problem? If you say people aren't doing something then it must be fact. I'm pretty sure you've already said this and seem insistent in a few forums on cheap shots. I'll just ask you from on if I need any info. Thank you so much.
It's just an illusion.

@YpresX wrote:

I agree on this, but people often make multiple accounts in order to get the welcome tickets several times.  We have steps in place to stop that, and they ought to be catching people doing this in freerolls too.  It takes some time for the fraud team to check through this though.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

• 2 months later...

Sometimes in free rolls I decide to play like a donkey and keep going all in till im out or have a decent chip stack

Don't think its multiple accounts, also if your AA KK QQ or any premium hand always won the pots, then it wouldn't be real poker now would it? It would just be highest card wins lol

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

• 8 months later...

you're right . But the server itself is bad because these players already know what card they will be dropping machine.that they will win .you have been a couple of years now i notice this apokrt.it knowing that i need to know the server.the program decides who wins.the basics of nothing You have to do with the game if the program chooses you to pick up to ten hands regardless of the strength of the cards. They only use it. These are more valid for the championships. The cash is then less because there is more risk but it is here too

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to say whether I agree or disagree with you'as I had some troubles deciphering your post.

Are you saying some freerollers know what cards are going to be dealt? That's about the only thing I understood from your post. If so, then this claim requires a bit more proof and elaboration.

• 6 months later...

Archived