Ticket extension of a 50 euro NordicCup MTT ticket to 26th November 2021.

MrV75

Hey Andy-Unibet a few days ago I won a 50 euro MTT ticket  Nordic Cup 5K euro and now I see that it expires in 28 hours but the problem is that the registration for the 50 euro buyin 5K euro NordicCup begins 26 th Novemner 19.00 o Clock so I need help with a time extension on this 50 euro NordicCup ticket so I can register for this NordicCup MTT that runs 26th November this year . Please help me with this immediately.

One of my aliases on Unibet is Kingfreeroll

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Rushbie said:

Similar question what happens to the unused, leftover tickets gotten from sats, and that expires in about 24 hours after the game? @Seb-Unibet
Sad to see it slowly vanish into oblivion without ever having the opportunity to go down in a honourable battle, unfortunately.

If you had played the event and had 2 tickets (couldnt use your second one), we will re-credited the ticket which you can use for the UOS.
I will have a look tomorrow!

Seb

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Seb-Unibet said:

If you had played the event and had 2 tickets (couldnt use your second one), we will re-credited the ticket which you can use for the UOS.
I will have a look tomorrow!

Seb

Alright cool, thanks for that @Seb-Unibet! Just in time for tomorrows UOS PLO's 😎

Yeah played it and busted right after rebuytime with few BBs, leaving the ticket completely unused.

Anyway, cheers 👍

IMG_20211129_124124.png

Edited by Rushbie