November Mission problem (of sorts) - my “Wild Chapo free spins x15” missing?

GotKot99
Go to solution Solved by Andy-Relax,

Hi,

I finished my second step of the November Poker Mission and received the GTD ticket and the 15 free spins mentioned. The free spins were available when I went to play Wild Chapo at first, but I chose “use/play later -option”. After this the free spins are nowhere to be found! They just vanished, or what?

I want my hard earned Wild Chapo free spins back! 😎🤠

Thanks!

• Solution

Hi @GotKot99,

It looks like you may have misclicked as the back office shows that the spins were cancelled. I've checked things are working correctly on a test account and when I clicked "Play Later" they went back to a queued status as expected.

As per the terms on https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/poker-mission, cancelled spins will not be compensated. 

Poker Janitor

11 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

Hi,

I finished my second step of the November Poker Mission and received the GTD ticket and the 15 free spins mentioned. The free spins were available when I went to play Wild Chapo at first, but I chose “use/play later -option”. After this the free spins are nowhere to be found! They just vanished, or what?

I want my hard earned Wild Chapo free spins back! 😎🤠

Thanks!

You didn't loose much. I won a whole 4 cents from those 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Hi @GotKot99,

It looks like you may have misclicked as the back office shows that the spins were cancelled. I've checked things are working correctly on a test account and when I clicked "Play Later" they went back to a queued status as expected.

As per the terms on https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/poker-mission, cancelled spins will not be compensated. 

Thanks @Andy-Unibet for checking/sorting things out! I am not sure about the misclicking part though 🤔. I am quite certain I clicked “Play later”. 

But if you checked, everything is working correctly and being alright, then let’s run with this; I guess I won’t be losing that much (as @Pionrj mentioned above)! 

Will have to play my next free spins right away (if I get there with my Mission) just to be sure...

• Like 1

Never had problems with cancelling freespins but now i somehow did it. Slot is very laggy in its initial phase and when you click yes the mouse pointer can still be at no and this will be clicked. I think that what happen in my case. So, be warned guys :classic_ninja:

• Sad 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 weeks later...

I dont even know what I clicked, but welcome to the same boat, I lost my spins too! And they dont give them compensate them, because it has been previously abused. 

I feel for you, but theres nothing they will do and just have to live with it. 

This has been issue since they started to offer spins from missions so quite long. Maybe some wanted to abuse and get something else instead, many have refused to take spins with miss click. So how about offering something that leaves no room for abusing or missclicking? Whether it is 150 points or spins to other provider slot that doesn't have that option to refuse from spins? If it has to be relax slot for obvious reasons, how about asking them to remove that refuse option? Other providers don't have such thing and has it been problem ever? 

Thou stubbe don't ever take spins that has to be wagered, it doesn't mean that others wouldn't take wager free spins, does it? 

Simple thing made really complicated, for what 🤔