Customer service

Bambam1404
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

Customer service at  its finest this.

Absolute joke 

Just so you get the moral of the story this was the 3rd chat 13 hours after my 1st one with another woman who said she has escalated it to the right department they will get back to mr . Turns she dis nothing except feed me a load off bull shit theres another 3 pages to this chat to verify it  

But the last 2 pages are what I'm on about. NO REPECT 

Screenshot_20211031-020250_Drive.thumb.jpg.475a217eaf23e59d1d797838e20fc0f0.jpg

This Is the moral to it all 

I was playing on a game mainly doing 40p spins  sometimes 60s sometimes 20s. 

bearing in mind they can see all my account history what going back from my 1st  spin on a game  for example the game in question the most I used on a spin was 80p on king Kong megaways I was doing £1 spins same with fishing frenzy megaways but mainly between 20p n 60p per spin 

Then I'm down to my last 14.13p I press spin at 40p stake leaving 13.73 

So I press spin again and Then this happens  I get an error code plz restart the game.Screenshot_20211030-110330_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f1cf866766646df8707cc18b28113925.jpg

So I do restart it, only to find my balance on 0.00. So am thinking WTF I had £13 on there before, so am trying to find out were I can see my last spins as never had this be4 Money just disappearing out of my accountScreenshot_20211030-110503_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4bed6ed00ca82461747b697bb67a28d5.jpg

The I see this so now am actually really thinking WTF hows that happened, so I reload the game, to look at my game history to find out what happened and hope it was there mistake and it will go back in my account and wat I see next is a fucking joke 

Screenshot_20211030-110242_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4bb325acddf1e5983d31b9017ff10f51.jpg

So it's done a £15 spin even thought I only h £13.73 in my account so I say to myself it's got  to be an error with the game and it will be back in my account in a min  OBV it's not  so I go on chat explains what has happened she says I'll pass it over to the relevant  team and they will contact me, then this guy said she hasn't escalated the matter theres been no contact with me  nothing 

End of the day why would I do 1 spin of £13 when I've been playing that game for last hour on 20p 40p 

Common sense tells u that £13 is a lot for 1 spin on a slot game, it's even worse when they have my account history  and can see all my transactions .

All he had to do is scroll down the list and he would of clearly seenit and thought fuck me, her biggest stake was £1  so y the fuck would u spin ure last 13 pound in 1 spin  if that was the case I might  aswell of done that from the begining instead of spinning over £800 pound  6 hours 

Absolute nonsense I just want my money back and let's be honest here I would of only still spent it all on the game anyway. But it's the fact I no I didn't press £15 spin only a dick head would be pressing £15: spins 

PS can any1 from here sort this much appreciated Stacey

Screenshot_20211031-020445_Drive.jpg

13.73 is impossible stake to put so clearly it was error in slot. You'll just have to wait provider to sort it out.

Ofc in perfect world cs could credit that mistake back to you right away and balance it out later but that is simply not state of modern day cs. But other than that i don't see what was so bad in that conversation?

The "so?" Christian replied is not an ideal one... my impression is like so what, gtfo, but hey, english is not my native language. 

Anyway, a decent guy would have credited you with your money plus extra freespins or bonus, because as far as i know and as Livertool says, its impossible to stake 13.73 in one spin. No brainer.

Based on the information here, I'm sure you'll get the money back, but as Livertool said, the CS agents can't just credit you right away. It'll need to be investigated what happened and the game round will have to be cancelled. I understand this can be frustrating, but if a game error occurred, you will of course get the funds returned 🙂

I agree the chat doesn't look great and will forward it internally.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Well thought I would keep u informed it's now been 37 hours sine this happened and I brought it to there attention and still nothing done, not even a courtesy email saying "sorry it is taking so long were doing everything we can to resolve this issue as quickly as possible" 

It's a joke really let's be honest it  took me 4mins to log on go into the community find this post and reply to it. Yet they cba taking 2 mins out to send a quick courtesy email. 

I'll tell you why that is because it involves giving money back and we all no bookies hate paying money out 😉🤣🤣

It's weekend and not necessarily an easy issue to fix; it'll likely have to be done by a specific individual or team. I did send an email to follow up on the whole customer support handling of the case, but you'll have to rely on the support for getting your issue resolved. 

I'm not aware of the usual case handling time for these cases - support should have informed you - but I believe it'll likely be solved tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Wow cant believe what I'm reading not very good what happened but the chat transcript that agent should be atleast given a written warning about is conduct. @cris1285imbfrom England and let me tell you that "NO" by the agent is basically saying ""I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK" 

But as usual here in the unibet community u can always rely on the mods and pro active members to try and get it sorted for u @Stubbe-Unibet does it again top bloke 

• Like 3

Oh so sensitive again. Do you use cs to get hugs or things solved?

Cs clearly said how problem will be handled, totally irrelevant point of money being hers or small amount does not change things at all, hence "so"

Imo worst mistake there is that cs says that spin was regularly played and completed but at least he got the point on second try.

They sometimes tend to jump to their own conclusions or opinions which is bigger no no compared to straigth talk.

• Like 1

I'm not debating what the cs about the spin my point was the SO and as I'm presuming by ure name @Livertoolure from uk aswell, so u know aswell as me that SO might aswell say what ever fuck off.

And tbf if ubwent to the shop and they short changed u and u go back in and explain that to the shop keeper and he/she replays SO u would go mental and I think what @Bambam1404 point is that he says so and that's probably pissed her off as it would most people let's be honest. then he replied sarcastically "ok have a good night" and then ends the chat. No wonder she was pissed off and fuming I would be. End of the @Stubbe-Unibet as sorted another issue out well done sir 🔝guy 

• Like 2

Slight hint of my country in profile pic 😉

How about taking so as so and not jumping to conclusions. Sure he could have said it more nicely too but as far as i'm concerned when i have to enter cs, i like it fast in fast out. Don't need fancy small talk, just things solved.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Livertool said:

How about taking so as so and not jumping to conclusions. Sure he could have said it more nicely too but as far as i'm concerned when i have to enter cs, i like it fast in fast out. Don't need fancy small talk, just things solved.

Very fair point I'm the same in and out but when you get the SO and just as I'm writing my reply he ended the chat atleast he could of give me chance to have my reply what would of been very much straight talking and straight to the point 😉😉

Ps thanks again for your help. I might just change my name to FIERYBITCH because straight talking is what I'm good at 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Livertool said:

🙈🙈🤣🤣 didn't even have a look at the picture tbf #carlsatool 😭😭

• Haha 2