Poker Replay Rewards

BigJohnG

12 minutes ago, Riverek said:

In my opinion something is wrong with the formula of mystic algorithm 😐 I just did my recap from the last week (from 6 September to 12 September) and I lost about 675 euro and didn't receive anything 😲 All due respect but the algorithm sucks 🤢 I have no idea for whom is this poker rewards and how much I should lost to get any rewards but if I lost almost 700 euro (the worst week from time I am playing at Unibet) and didn't receive nothing so I have absolutely every right to say the formula sucks 😠

Well, you did receive a mission 😅 Just check the promotions view (click the gift icon in the footer) 🙂

I think I have made it quite clear several times on here, but anyway: one bad week doesn't guarantee anything. This is a promotion meant to improve the ecology by rewarding the worse players. If you're crushing and just have one bad week, it's very, very unlikely you'll get anything.
The formula is also way more advanced than just simply looking at weekly or long-term loss, when determining the reward value.

The top losers are getting almost 14% (average) of their loses back through this initiative - some getting +200% in rakeback from Replay Rewards.

Your weekly loss math is also wrong. It's less than €550 so you're getting about 4.5% of your loss back as a cash game ticket in this case.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I am pretty sure my mathematic is ok and I lost almost 700 euro. To be fair I will check one more time later and let You know later. Yes I received some additional mission but I didn't know so far where I can find it because it was my first time from start of the "poker rewards" when I lost so much money. 

12 minutes ago, Riverek said:

I am pretty sure my mathematic is ok and I lost almost 700 euro. To be fair I will check one more time later and let You know later. Yes I received some additional mission but I didn't know so far where I can find it because it was my first time from start of the "poker rewards" when I lost so much money. 

My figure was in GMT timezone. And I agree the communication and visualization in the client can be improved (as mentioned in this or another thread). Something we're working on 🙂

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

My figure was in GMT timezone. And I agree the communication and visualization in the client can be improved (as mentioned in this or another thread). Something we're working on 🙂

You are right 🙂 I think I counted it too quickly the first time because the second time I got over 500 euros, so everything is correct.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Poochie1989 said:

How  do u get a reply reward

Reply rewards are only given to replies that spell the promo name correctly 😉

Replay rewards is described in this thread - as well as others - and I can't give further details than what's already explained here 🙂

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...