€500 Betting Freeroll

Kamon

2 hours ago, Kamon said:

It was two €500 Betting Freeroll every week (Monday and Thursday), but now I can see in the lobby only one (on Monday). Last week was the same. What happened with the Thursday"s freeroll? @Andy-Unibet @Leo-Unibet

Hey @Kamon Sorry for the inconvenience, tomorrows Betting freeroll is now in the client. Thanks for pointing this out.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This caught my eye too. Thought that along with whole week open registration its a sign of the future. I dont like open registration though, since now there are a lot of sitout players, just like in Supermoon freerolls.

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

another time I bet for at least 10€ 2 days ago and didn't get ticket to today's betting freeroll..., it's highly unproffesional! Of course live chat is not helpfull at all... May someone take care of it? I hope for some goodwill as well, because it is not the first time you failed.

Edited by Ozzyholik
God bless you all!

1 hour ago, Ozzyholik said:

another time I bet for at least 10€ 2 days ago and didn't get ticket to today's betting freeroll..., it's highly unproffesional! Of course live chat is not helpfull at all... May someone take care of it? I hope for some goodwill as well, because it is not the first time you failed.

@Ozzyholik,You didn't place a bet of €10. You placed a bet of €8.7 and thus you don't qualify for a ticket.

The previous time - when CS was very nice and credited you a ticket - you had already received a ticket within the same period, and you can only get one per period (Friday-Monday and Tuesday-Thursday). 

There's never been a single case where you didn't get a ticket, if you should. Had you been nice about it in the above post, I'd simply have credited you a ticket 🙂

6 hours ago, jerry said:

This caught my eye too. Thought that along with whole week open registration its a sign of the future. I dont like open registration though, since now there are a lot of sitout players, just like in Supermoon freerolls.

@jerry, it is a sign of what's to come. The promo will be over before you know it 😉  Instead of having this promo that's always on - which honestly is a pretty terrible idea from a company perspective and the numbers aren't great - we'll occasionally have a similar promotion which runs for a limited period of time. @Seb-Unibet might share a few details about the plan, if you're lucky 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

35 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@Ozzyholik,You didn't place a bet of €10. You placed a bet of €8.7 and thus you don't qualify for a ticket.

The previous time - when CS was very nice and credited you a ticket - you had already received a ticket within the same period, and you can only get one per period (Friday-Monday and Tuesday-Thursday). 

There's never been a single case where you didn't get a ticket, if you should. Had you been nice about it in the above post, I'd simply have credited you a ticket 🙂

Sorry, Stubbe-Unibet, but I didn't check, what is actual counter with € to polish zl. As always - I put a bet for 40 zl and counted it is enough. Ok, maybe it's my fault, but you should correct it every time it is changed, but you didn't, so it is primary your fault, because you didn't change the rules.

God bless you all!

12 minutes ago, Ozzyholik said:

Sorry, Stubbe-Unibet, but I didn't check, what is actual counter with € to polish zl. As always - I put a bet for 40 zl and counted it is enough. Ok, maybe it's my fault, but you should correct it every time it is changed, but you didn't, so it is primary your fault, because you didn't change the rules.

I couldn't find the promo page in your language. Do you have a link where it mentions 40plz in connection with the promo? If that's the case, I'll of course credit you the ticket and have the text updated 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Looks fine to me:

image.png.38cb360d5a9d364f259583461bf09b81.png

1 hour ago, Pionrj said:

@tinkeri That's probably right for today. But I still have those extra tickets, because there have been days when this tourney was not in lobby at all. 

Should have gone to Specsavers. 🤓

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

13 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

To be fair, there was one instance in last 2 months where it didn't run 🙂

Ok. I've just missed some plus this one. And I was regged in the yesterdays one. Just missed it because of the move from EEST to EET.

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2022 at 6:02 PM, kulmanako said:

Hi,

are there any 500€ freerolls on thursday? At least I can´t see them in lobby.

No weekly betting freerolls anymore. 
But I can promise that there will be betting freerolls every month! 

The first betting freeroll with a €2,000 prizepool will be happening late in January, so stay tuned!

Information on all Betting Freerolls in Q1/2022 (Jan, Feb, Mar) will be on a promotion page which goes live end next week!

• Like 2

I like the refurbished terms and conditions.

"No alternative value will be offered for unused Summer Freeroll Festival ticket"n1.png.ac63d2de7abbefb4d7d2096ea46af99f.png

As I see the available markets for qualifier bets decreased, but in some cases (February) the pp increased, or summarized (4*500=2000) in January. I liked the previous format better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, psrquack said:

"No alternative value will be offered for unused Summer Freeroll Festival ticket"

I think this is a mistake which will be fixed. 

3 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

I think I will give up big sports betting with the new freerolls.

The value in these is better than before, no? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

I think this is a mistake which will be fixed. 

Bad experience in all big tournaments. 1 of them I lost after an aggressive player with an ace-flush post-flop against a small pair, which on the turn and river gave a full house with no set post-flop. In other tournaments, I got the 2-10 range within 2 hours of playing. This is an impossible dream. At the expense of currency - why? Every week was 1000 euros. And that was without the rake. Everyone here is not stupid. I think everyone is against it. You are the bosses here.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

How? 

Earlier 4000€ per month paid in cash.

Now 2000€ paid with poker tickets and poker coaching 🤣

I must be missing something or you give REALLY high value to tickets and coaching?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1