Withdrawal

Go to solution Solved by Livertool,

A month ago I withdrawal 13000 nok and still did not recive it in my bank account and every time I ask you people you say two sentence asking me to wait. If iam an employer I should got the money but no iam an customer and you do not care about my money . The worst customer service a

I have ever deal with   can not you just send this 13000 by western union if ypu are unable to fix such a small problem but it is huge one for , you are playing in my life and holding my money. 
Should I start pagging you for my money , to do your job as a customer service. You always write two lines as an answer . No phone number no open chat , just waiting . Can anyone of you wait 30 days for his money because of someone eals mistake . What now ? Should I start a case against this company?
What do you want,  do not you want me tp play or you are just mad of that I won this time . U have been losing for years with ypu and paying . Can not you pay me my money and I promise will never play this website again . Give me my money . Contact the provider What ever is this provider you use it as an delying excuse.  
Please please please please iam bagging you give me my money . Are ypu happy now is that what you want 🤔.  Stop fucking my life and give me my money . 
(This my last email I sent to the customer serives . If anyone here had a problem like that please give a tip what to do . ) 

If there is any one of unibet will read this , I promise I will never win or withdrawal againe. Iam living in waiting stress fpr last three weeks because of this 13000 . I admit my winning was a mistake and will never do it againe , just release this money . I need it . Send it by western union.  Fix the provider What ever is this aman or a system . Please people . Uam pagging you . I understood my lesson . I will never will again . I did not know it is against the rules . 

You do not even answer my e mails . Keep saying it is the provider , what is that . A month to get the profits . And now ypu stopped answering my emails . What should I do now , will block me or close my account.  So I do not get money.  Iam sorry I won . I did not know it is illegal to win or withdrawal that much.  

1 hour ago, Ali_nabhan said:

Is it supposed to be a joke funny @livertool

Everyone can take it how they want, funny, sad, fact, matter of interpretation....

But if you don't have any kyc pending and you have done everything by book, i suggest contacting mga or ecogra. Month is very long time for withdrawal, even if it is to norwegian customer

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.

52 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Everyone can take it how they want, funny, sad, fact, matter of interpretation....

But if you don't have any kyc pending and you have done everything by book, i suggest contacting mga or ecogra. Month is very long time for withdrawal, even if it is to norwegian customer

How by sending emails . I set only today more than 10 emails asking for this money and what did I get , nothing.  

1 hour ago, Ali_nabhan said:

How by sending emails . I set only today more than 10 emails asking for this money and what did I get , nothing.  

Spamming unibet email won't bring you your money, they'll answer when they want.

I gave 2 place to complain if you think you are mistreated, easy to fill form. No quarantee that you will get money soon or at all, depending how you have gambled but on the other hand, easy to do and may help you in the future. You spamming that you won't win or withdraw in the future gets you nowhere. 

The day you get essence of this song, you are closer the truth 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.