Any Norwegians who have received their withdrawals the last 7 days?

I'm guessing I'm not alone among Norwegian customers, but I'm curious to hear from others. 

My withdrawal hasn't reached my bank account and it was 7 days ago since withdrawal. 

I have never experienced anything like this in my many years as a customer here. 

Apparently it is the Norwegian government's fault when I ask customer service. 

Does this mean my winnings will never be in my bank account?

Any others who have similar experience or perhaps your withdrawal have been solved?

Iam waiting for 30 days now for my winning profits and I call the bank they said there is nothing . And last answer from uni bet was it is the provider , which I do not know what is that . 30 days man . Like a salary now. And they stopped even answering my e mails . It seems we are not allowed to win we can only lose . 

On 10/12/2021 at 4:24 PM, High-Lander said:

I'm guessing I'm not alone among Norwegian customers, but I'm curious to hear from others. 

My withdrawal hasn't reached my bank account and it was 7 days ago since withdrawal. 

I have never experienced anything like this in my many years as a customer here. 

Apparently it is the Norwegian government's fault when I ask customer service. 

Does this mean my winnings will never be in my bank account?

Any others who have similar experience or perhaps your withdrawal have been solved?

Hi i am on my 8 day and still nothing in my DNB account... last time in September it went 5 days... it has never been any problems before....   just have to vait .... 

I have a different problem, I do not use Norwegian banks, I just want to deposit from my MuchBetter wallet, which is offered as a payment option. But I only get error messages. 

MuchBetter works with both Betsson and Pokerstars, but not here.  

Why can't we have a Norwegian representative here?  Do they not exist? 

Edited by startelver

5 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@High-LanderDid you receive the money yet? If not, I'll look into it

I have the same problem, did 3 separate withdrawals 02.oct, 03.oct and 10.oct none of them have reached my DnB account. I reached out to the live chat customer service, and they told me they have a problem with the provider of some sort. Haven't received anything yet😓