Verification

carlak87

Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

I have to say the verification process for Unibet is an absolute joke... In 15 years I've never had to wait longer than 24 hours let alone a week to be verified. I've read all the negative reviews about the process and it's a scandal you are allowed to operate like this.

Also all my bills are paperless apart from credit card statement, I sent you a picture of that statement dated in the last 3 months and apparently that isnt acceptable so I've sent you one from the last 30 days as requested and you're still stalling. 

about us it’s why we are committed to:

• Developing an easy platform to deposit, play and withdraw - how and when you want.
  • Maintaining our local, friendly and knowledgeable customer service.
  • Providing the broadest sports betting offer available, including niche sports & fixtures.
  • Sharing our knowledge and insights to help you to make informed bets.
  • Driving for continual innovation in everything we do.

27 minutes ago, carlak87 said:

Now my credit cart statement dated in the last 30 days delivered in the post has been rejected for no reason 

Just because they don't want to pay out 1.1k

Such a scummy organisation

If i may ask as a fellow gambler, where are you from?

It matters.

I'm from Finland. And they're trying to wrap this bullshit idea of limits of depositing here as well.

Edited by Rushbie

Ah, that's a bit different area since brexit 🤔

Don't get me wrong, the lags and problems with moneytransfers serves nothing and nobody. 

But there's hell of an load on the company going on right now due to all the surprising blocks from different countries they have to cope with. Like Neatherlands shutdowns recently, Germany.. the amount of customer support flood is basically unbearable, but people are working overtime i'd guess 🤔

Got no clue, but would give them a little break. I know how much that pisses off too 😵🔥

Edited by Rushbie

Oh it's not personally my problem coz .. well.. never had problems with that. Doesn't mean anyone else wouldn't have them.

I'm aware of quite a few negative stories on forum, I like to read em all. It's not because I like to give positive reviews or that I'd like to give a positive impression. Fuck that.

I want to secure my own money transfer as well, get it?

But i won't lie. So far things have been good. I don't use or have questionable methods when shifting moneyz. No "girlfrends" or "familymembers" card. No sudden changes in address. And the classic: IP adress. 

Any of those makes no difference to me, but it's always interesting to try to figure out why ppl has problems.

That cuts both ways. Towards customers, and towards company.

And I wanna slice the truth out of them both.

Edited by Rushbie

Now on my 14th day of waiting for verification. Constantly being told false information like it will be prioritised ect. Then the next person says they can’t do such a thing. All staff on the phones seem to be new and not really sure of what to say. 

• Solution

Firstly, I'm of course sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with the verification process!

On 10/9/2021 at 5:43 PM, carlak87 said:

Yep it's all BS, couldn't care less about their customers

They have an average rating of 1.7/5 from 1500 reviews on trust pilot for a reason

Regret the day I signed up

Unlike our main competitors with ratings of 1.7, 1.4, 1.2 and 1.3? 🙂

In previous role I used to reply to reviews on Trustpilot and a lot of these were related to violations of our terms and conditions.

On 10/14/2021 at 3:13 PM, carlak87 said:

Yep. Coming up to 2 weeks for me even though I've sent them everything they've asked for. Looking forward to the next excuse for them not to accept

And there's good reason for it taking this long in your case. It has been paid since your post (and account permanently closed).

On 10/14/2021 at 9:49 AM, Sunnysun said:

Now on my 14th day of waiting for verification. Constantly being told false information like it will be prioritised ect. Then the next person says they can’t do such a thing. All staff on the phones seem to be new and not really sure of what to say. 

You documents were reviewed 3 days after upload. This is a bit long, so apologies for that. The PA was rejected and a new type requested, which you have yet to send. The account can't be verified, before the requested document is sent in.

Poker Product Manager