10% Profit Boost EXPIRES:11 OCT 2021, 03:13 - "event group that has been closed"

Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

Just saw that I have 3 profit boosts for which I haven't been informed with a message and haven't seen a promotion awarding these:

boosts.thumb.png.b5ccbf3a06f9c9a9ccdfac1160d45bcc.png

@Jami-Unibet  could you check if they could be renewed/extended please?

Also the Highest Odds leaderboard is still blank after a week...

On 10/5/2021 at 5:23 AM, GothMoth said:

Just saw that I have 3 profit boosts for which I haven't been informed with a message and haven't seen a promotion awarding these:

boosts.thumb.png.b5ccbf3a06f9c9a9ccdfac1160d45bcc.png

@Jami-Unibet  could you check if they could be renewed/extended please?

I had one of these with the "market not available" text also, but it now has opened to be available for Indian Wells ATP/WTA

So yeah, these are not always expired offers, but can often be for an event that's just not opened yet.

Check yours @GothMoth 🙂👍

• Thanks 1

Yes @Purps, but not exactly the same here...

Mine are eligible only for ATP, while I prefer much more the WTA matches for watching and also for betting. They are more interesting imo and also offer great opportunities for high odds bets.

@Jami-Unibet  would you be so kind to tell the sport promotion department that this isn't the first time WTA is excluded from similar offers. At least sometime there wasn't mention in the promo, but the boosts/free bets worked for both. I personally find that the omission of the women tennis in such events is a bit misogynistic.

Also I'd like to ask you if the Highest Odds Challenge is actually running, as the leaderboard is still not updated after 10 days?

• Sad 2