Hexa Ladderboard bots

Wojaq

And again the same situation. New ladderboard promo for hexa players and those two appears from nowhere. They didn't play from last promo. Now they play like 20h/day or more. They're obvious bots, max tabling, max timebanking every hand. I've reported them on the occasion of the previous promo and support replied after couple of hours that they've checked everything and they are clean. Yeah, there is nothing mechanic (botlike) about maxing timebank every hand they play. Or playing for week or two such long hours without breaks.

The obv one is of course IAMMACHINE which is B.J. for sure.
I'm sure of what I'm accusing them of. And it's not about the long hours/weeks of play, because it can be done, but the timings and mechanical stuff aren't. I'm pretty sure that first time I reported them there was not much done to check this out. Maybe more people have concern this time.

image.png.45c16a019a763ffd1801391f5d66d069.png

I faced this IAMMACHINE during last promotion and during this latest promotion.
Always stalling timebank which is undoable when multitabling.
Dude is playing 20h/day everyday, every single time when promotion comes. Try to beat bot who never gets tired, gl with that.
They're destroying the game and winning leaderboard for "normal" person is impossible.

21 minutes ago, Wojaq said:

Yeah, there is nothing mechanic (botlike) about maxing timebank every hand they play. Or playing for week or two such long hours without breaks.

Yeah. Let's say it is possible to play 20h/day but using timebank in everyhand the same way while multitabling is impossible for human. This is bot for sure and i hope Unibet will do something with that.

This is actually first time after 10 years of my poker online career when i want to report someone Just hilarious case.

Edited by Nef

Not saying they aren't bots but from my calculations, you are off. Taking into account you will have like 60% of the games 1.5x and you get extra points for that and if you 6x or more 5e tables, you can make 2.5k to 3k points in under 14hrs. But hey, maybe my calculations are off. 🤔

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro-races

Edited by FreedoM
  • Thanks 1

IAMMACHINE played for less than 12 hours yesterday.

Having looked at a handful of randomly selected games, decision times were both short and long, in keeping with someone playing lots of tables.

The account has been checked multiple times by the fraud team and they are happy with gameplay.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

On 10/2/2021 at 2:51 PM, FreedoM said:

Not saying they aren't bots but from my calculations, you are off. Taking into account you will have like 60% of the games 1.5x and you get extra points for that and if you 6x or more 5e tables, you can make 2.5k to 3k points in under 14hrs. But hey, maybe my calculations are off. 🤔

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/hexapro-races

My quick calculation gives similar result. I had to guess the duration of average game, but it gives a ballpark number. Does not require 12-tabling for 20 hours.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:01 PM, Wojaq said:

Over 1k points in like 2h, must be nice xD

Like Freedom already said; that's about what you get for 6-tabling 5€ games. Maybe show your calculations?

• Like 1

The other day he reached something around 4.5-4.6k points. It's like 10h 10-tabling with really good traffic. On unibet I would guess it's like 12h maxtabling (which is 10, that is stated in FAQ, livechat once told me 5 table are max, when my buddy was playing 6 at the time)

Is he playing 10tables or is some special guy who can play more than that? And when I wrote over 1k in 2h, it was around 1.2k in 2h, when the other player was 6tabling for less than 500 points, so my spidey sense was out of charts -_-

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet are any of You able to provide number of hexa played daily?

I'm not saying that this kind of volume isn't obtainable but over longer time not so sustainable (unless this is FREEQ7Z xD). Many of us who played on iPoker network been around bots and know how to spot one. Obv I can be mistaken but staff can be too. Andy said he looked at some games, so I guess the tools use to verify this kind of things for them is limited pretty hard. Since Unibet don't have any hotkeys it would be fun to see his mouse tracks.

BTW. Hotkeys would be nice option in softwere, but is it possible to add this kind of feature?

Edited by Wojaq

• 3 weeks later...

The guy called: Nasdiad (O.T.) cheating all the way in field, (5+players opinion). Playing +500 games per day without any part of mistakes all the way.

Destroying recreationals and promotions players with forbidden software of BOT or something like that.

It is easy to see that due game integrity help (looking of all players card, during at least 100 games), that player making decision with helping.

This is so bad for hexapro environment.

• 6 months later...

I've read it several times. 

But okay, one limit maybe, but now, for example, C.M. who might (IAM) MACHINE usually wins Low and Mid, i.e. 2 limits almost every day.

It may be known, that C.M. how many HexaPro pushes per day at the two limits? 

On 10/26/2021 at 12:26 AM, lahm said:

The guy called: Nasdiad (O.T.) cheating all the way in field, (5+players opinion). Playing +500 games per day without any part of mistakes all the way.

Destroying recreationals and promotions players with forbidden software of BOT or something like that.

It is easy to see that due game integrity help (looking of all players card, during at least 100 games), that player making decision with helping.

This is so bad for hexapro environment.

UniBOT: C.M./B.J.........=IAMMACHINE, Mid and Low limit champion 

1. place in Low, and Mid Leaderboard. LOL.  Cheating all the way in play..Playing maybe 1000-1500 games. LOL. Now almost 10000 Points. LOL.

image.thumb.png.f35f36a0ed1310f2c9f02ec556c0dd8b.png

Guys, repeating the same baseless claims doesn't help. Player was reviewed in detail, as mentioned earlier.

Also, simple math would tell you player is nowhere near 1500 tournaments a day - the daily average when going for leaderboard positions is a fair bit below 1000 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 4 months later...

Stubbe. Unfortunately, you have to automatically protect the one, who brings the most rake to the room, even if it's a bot. Like iamMachine. The other 50-100 players don't matter. 😞

The suspicions are not accidental.