Poker League 3.0 - The Poker League is back with great rewards!

Seb-Unibet

1 hour ago, Pionrj said:

@Stubbe-UnibetIt was me, yes. You guys have same coach right? AIPF with J9 in the first hand against EP open shove 😅 I folded ATs there.

GTO is for noobs. My strategy is just so advanced no one will get it anytime soon. Maybe 2030 the poker world will catch up with me 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

Poker Product Manager

10 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Ahh, too late to the party today. Next week I should have time to join at least two of the days.

@DonkeyHunter with a shot at winning the jackpot prize 🏆

I bet you jinxed it. Hope he gets the 250€ ticket at least.

i got second place while streaming ,  I will be eligible to receive those tickets  ??    

If a streamer manages to get into the top3 of a tournament while streaming, he will win three tickets for the upcoming week as well. If he streamed an event of the last week, he will get generic MTT tickets of the same value.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, patrickbocsa said:

i got second place while streaming ,  I will be eligible to receive those tickets  ??    

If a streamer manages to get into the top3 of a tournament while streaming, he will win three tickets for the upcoming week as well. If he streamed an event of the last week, he will get generic MTT tickets of the same value.

• Like 2

On 10/15/2021 at 9:04 AM, patrickbocsa said:

Yes and congratulations for finishing top3!
You will receive 3*€5 MTT tickets for this weeks tournament! If you just need to use 2 of them, the third one can be used the next week! 🙂

💰VALUE ALERT FOR TOMORROW - THE POKERBAFFER JOINS THE ACTION💰

Our Head of Poker&Bingo Marketing @ThePokerBaffer is going to join tomorrow`s tournaments.

There will be another €25 Bounty on her head on both events. The bounty will be 2500 Bonus Points, therefore, the winner can choose what kind of ticket he/she wants to buy on the shop.

There are rumors, that @ThePokerBafferhasn't played a lot of Omaha in her life. Hopefully, she wont get confused to get four instead of two cards.

image.png.291d92ac67e94f5a016100f011936cd6.png

Insane value for a €1 tournament - knock her out for 25x Buy-in!

Besides that, there might be more Unibet team members joining the tournament tomorrow!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

Our Head of Poker&Bingo Marketing @ThePokerBaffer is going to join tomorrow`s tournaments.

There will be another €25 Bounty on her head on both events. The bounty will be 2500 Bonus Points, therefore, the winner can choose what kind of ticket he wants to buy on the shop.

There are rumors, that @ThePokerBafferhasn't played a lot of Omaha in her life. Hopefully, she wont get confused to get four instead of two cards.

image.png.291d92ac67e94f5a016100f011936cd6.png

Insane value for a €1 tournament - knock her out for 25x Buy-in!

Besides that, there might be more Unibet team members joining the tournament tomorrow!

Have only played Omaha as part of HORSE tourneys and then some O8 as well. Easy target for the community tomorrow. gtd to overplay straights and flushes.

GONNA PLAY HARD THO. PRIDE AT STAKE.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1