Jump to content
Poker: Paused tournaments cancelled and refunds issued as per cancellation policy at https://cf-mt-cdn1.relaxg.com/chew/rules/com/en_GB/tournament_cancellation_policy/. Only cash games will run overnight. ×

What Happens with Freerolls


czapa
 Share

Recommended Posts

Great nonsense, taking out freerolls, I have no idea what those who promote online poker at Unibet are looking for,? many members ???, Hmm ,but here, they also run away from those who are old members. Bravo Unibet poker.👏

Edited by SCOBY
  • Like 1
I criticize what I don't like"!!!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm on vacation but the cardschat freerolls were due to be stopped before I left so I assume this is what has happened.

For the open freerolls, they still exist but with reduced guarantees. Again, as a tool to get new players into the product, they don't work. They also don't reward players that are active well either which is why the new loyalty locked freerolls were created. The remaining open freerolls are there to let new players try the product.

Poker Janitor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So those both casino/cardchat are stopped and dont bother to check for them in the lobby in the next months? Both entities are still giving passes for tournaments 🤪

 

ds.PNG

  • Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

For the open freerolls, they still exist but with reduced guarantees. Again, as a tool to get new players into the product, they don't work. They also don't reward players that are active well either which is why the new loyalty locked freerolls were created. The remaining open freerolls are there to let new players try the product.

If old members aren't welcome on open freerolls then why don't you make them restricted for players signed up in the last 90 days? Then all the old members like me will stop mumbling about the changes and everything will bright and shiny again.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, jerry said:

So those both casino/cardchat are stopped and dont bother to check for them in the lobby in the next months? Both entities are still giving passes for tournaments 🤪

 

ds.PNG

Again, I'm not officially working so not sure what conversations have been had but it may be the case the affiliate sent through the request with the passwords they wanted and just assumed they would be in the schedule.

5 minutes ago, psrquack said:

If old members aren't welcome on open freerolls then why don't you make them restricted for players signed up in the last 90 days? Then all the old members like me will stop mumbling about the changes and everything will bright and shiny again.

You're free to play them if you want but they're not there to reward existing customers, they're there to let new players try the client so there is no need for the GTDs to be high. That is why the bulk of the money being spent has moved to the loyalty freerolls. We can't lock the freerolls to players that registered within x days and even if we could it can be years between a customer registering and trying the poker client so it wouldn't be fair to exclude them just because they didn't play poker straight away.

  • Like 1

Poker Janitor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Andy-Unibet: thanks for the answer, but there is a new player's poker freeroll in the client on every sunday if I'm correct, so client is available for things like that. Being new could be from the time creating an alias so another product users wouldn't be excluded from the first try.

I have already written it, but the current reward doesn't make me eager to play those level2 freerolls. It's just me and I know I'm not the targeted player but making the rewards more variable (HexaPro tickets in week A and general MTT tickets in week B, Supermoon tickets in week C, UO tickets in week D) would spice things up.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, psrquack said:

@Andy-Unibet: thanks for the answer, but there is a new player's poker freeroll in the client on every sunday if I'm correct, so client is available for things like that. Being new could be from the time creating an alias so another product users wouldn't be excluded from the first try.

I have already written it, but the current reward doesn't make me eager to play those level2 freerolls. It's just me and I know I'm not the targeted player but making the rewards more variable (HexaPro tickets in week A and general MTT tickets in week B, Supermoon tickets in week C, UO tickets in week D) would spice things up.

 

There are welcome freerolls every Sunday but those tickets credit after the first time you log into the client and will expire so players may miss the chance to play them or may be unable to play on Sundays. We'll most likely be changing them as well in the near future as they have their own issues we'd like to clear up but it's a slightly bigger project.

The types of rewards have not really changed other than some going from UO to Supermoon so I don't understand your issue with the payout changes and why you were eager to play the old open freerolls but not these bigger loyalty ones. You get variable rewards from completing the monthly missions so I don't see why we need to complicate things by varying the payouts every week for the loyalty freerolls. There is nothing to say we won't change them in future and a lot will depend on how some of the bigger tournaments are performing. We had to start somewhere with the changes and will definitely take feedback on board. 

  • Thanks 2

Poker Janitor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In my individual opinion Uniber Poker is going in the wrong way. You have created a new loyality system and new freerolls, also reducing/stopping external freerolls in spite of the fact that those pages are still sharing passwords. It is very strange. You even do not make a conversation with them to stop sharing the passwords. Where is here a professionalism? You maybe want to gain a new members, but you are forget about old once.

What a pitty...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, czapa said:

In my individual opinion Uniber Poker is going in the wrong way. You have created a new loyality system and new freerolls, also reducing/stopping external freerolls in spite of the fact that those pages are still sharing passwords. It is very strange. You even do not make a conversation with them to stop sharing the passwords. Where is here a professionalism? You maybe want to gain a new members, but you are forget about old once.

What a pitty...

The point of any affiliate freeroll is to help them get new players to signup, not to reward existing players that did not sign up through that affiliate. I've not found an affiliate freeroll yet where they do what they are supposed to do and in all cases so far they do the complete opposite. We'll be working with affiliates to provide better mechanics and promotions for them but freerolls are highly unlikely to be part of it.

The issuing of passwords for freerolls that don't exist is unfortunate and I don't know where communication broke down so I can only apologise on behalf of the teams involved that the changes were not communicated sooner.

  • Like 1

Poker Janitor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

There are welcome freerolls every Sunday but those tickets credit after the first time you log into the client and will expire so players may miss the chance to play them or may be unable to play on Sundays. We'll most likely be changing them as well in the near future as they have their own issues we'd like to clear up but it's a slightly bigger project.

The types of rewards have not really changed other than some going from UO to Supermoon so I don't understand your issue with the payout changes and why you were eager to play the old open freerolls but not these bigger loyalty ones.

I like impossible challenges (like from freeroll to main event, the same on various routes 1-4-25 vs. 2-10-50), so I have found every time something challenging in the old freerolls. I know my skills, so the bottom of the rewards at the l2 freerolls would be available for me, what is a 0.40 ticket, what is smaller than the last reward was in the old freerolls, and equal to 1,5 hour play at new common freerolls. Gaining the ticket at l2 freerolls takes a little less time. You have many options won that ticket without raking the necessary 5 to reach level 2 (top15 in new common freerolls). Till cardschat freerolls were available gaining that type of ticket was very easy (most of time folding all your hands were enough especially on Sunday freeroll). You can't rake using that ticket means that ticket doesn't help me keeping my loyalty in level2 or more for the next quarter.

So I'm not against the current changes, because I have found another challenge in where I can fail, but the l2 and l3 rewards are out my world, but that doesn't mean others won't enjoy them.

Edited by psrquack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@FreedoM Everyone has the right to his opinion. I like playing freerolls and making my bankroll from them. I have also made a tremendous amount of deposits and played from this cash and lost them. Every person has his own strategy for playing poker, so please do not tell me how I suppose to do that. 

I have just been curious, what is going on with those freeroll. Now, I know. 

GL for you Guys. Wish you all the best enjoying this policy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, czapa said:

@FreedoM Everyone has the right to his opinion. I like playing freerolls and making my bankroll from them. I have also made a tremendous amount of deposits and played from this cash and lost them. Every person has his own strategy for playing poker, so please do not tell me how I suppose to do that. 

I have just been curious, what is going on with those freeroll. Now, I know. 

GL for you Guys. Wish you all the best enjoying this policy. 

I just gave my opinion. 🙄

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

I'm on vacation but the cardschat freerolls were due to be stopped before I left so I assume this is what has happened.

For the open freerolls, they still exist but with reduced guarantees. Again, as a tool to get new players into the product, they don't work. They also don't reward players that are active well either which is why the new loyalty locked freerolls were created. The remaining open freerolls are there to let new players try the product.

Why did you stop working with affiliates?  Cardschat did promote Unibet through the freerolls and I have recommended new players to your site.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, czapa said:

@FreedoM Everyone has the right to his opinion. I like playing freerolls and making my bankroll from them. I have also made a tremendous amount of deposits and played from this cash and lost them. Every person has his own strategy for playing poker, so please do not tell me how I suppose to do that. 

I have just been curious, what is going on with those freeroll. Now, I know. 

GL for you Guys. Wish you all the best enjoying this policy. 

Then 888 poker would be a better choice for you, freerolls around the clock. Some like it, some don't.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...