UOS Final Table Hattrick = €1100 ME ticket

Stubbe-Unibet

They said win hattrick final tables,and ticket is yours)now we must make 5th,very hard and stressfull)but if no one makes no final tables,2 days left as i know,what happens then?

But if it must continue ,you will have a huge advantage,as from today i can only play from mobile:( but anyway good luck! 

4 hours ago, MaecTpo said:

They said win hattrick final tables,and ticket is yours)now we must make 5th,very hard and stressfull)but if no one makes no final tables,2 days left as i know,what happens then?

But if it must continue ,you will have a huge advantage,as from today i can only play from mobile:( but anyway good luck! 

If there isn't a winner by Saturday at noon (so today/this night is the last day left but screenshots can be posted until Saturday at noon), I promise to find a solution that'll work for both of you 🙂

Good luck and amazing performance by both of you indeed!

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 9/19/2021 at 10:16 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

As we're entering the final week of UOS, let's prepare for the main event with a small competition.

The first member to final table 3 tournaments in the final week (tournaments ending after midnight today) will win a €1100 main event ticket!! Screenshots will have to be posted within 12 hours of making the final table. If you've already got two €1100 tickets, you can't participate in this promotion. 

There'll also be a Merenitsu special; a badbeat jackpot. The bad beat posted in this thread which gets the most reactions (no collusion allowed 😄) will be rewarded with a €250 ticket for the big Sunday qualifier.

Denmark, Belgium and Sweden are excluded from this promotion.

• No need to play with community alias
  • Only UOS events count (no qualifiers)

@Stubbe-Unibet10 mins to go until the super qualifier starts. Any news on the Merenitsu special? As it stands three of us are tied on 4 reactions. Ticket each? 😇🤣

17 hours ago, Pickleman said:

@Stubbe-Unibet10 mins to go until the super qualifier starts. Any news on the Merenitsu special? As it stands three of us are tied on 4 reactions. Ticket each? 😇🤣

The likes format wasn't the best idea, as people were holding back, as they wanted to win with the own contribution of course 😄

Also, this is technically the winner I guess: 

.But I didn't want to call it here, cause then there'd be a whole riot again, as some would say it isn't a bad beat, shouldn't qualify etc.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

25 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The likes format wasn't the best idea, as people were holding back, as they wanted to win with the own contribution of course 😄

Also, this is technically the winner I guess: 

.But I didn't want to call it here, cause then there'd be a whole riot again, as some would say it isn't a bad beat, shouldn't qualify etc.

It's a screenshot of getting KK three hands out of five, none of which lost. That's neither bad, nor a beat.