Unibet poker is totally unfair

papa

I havent seen a bad run session like this, which lasts since i last withdraw money...months, years...the opponents have the most luck ever seen in all in situation.  How is that possible, i have bad run only since i got some money back? i have played monsths, thousands of hours..very tight, but may best cards always loose in all in situation to opponent who had only one lucky card or two? What is unibet's plan with people like me? got flagged, getting shitty card, good card always loose? What is the plan? Someone explain it to me... You would say....yeah, this is just a bad run...what? for almost one year? If i gain and play nice, the all ins always suck, even i  had better cards preflop, on board, on turn..? I see magic each time. DONT PLAY UNIBET, CHOOSE OTHER SITE!!

Other loosers welcome

Edited by papa
  • Haha 1

I really want to believe that this RNG is legit. Two days ago I won Venus and yesterday I didn't reach ITM a single time after having basically bad beat in every tourney. I just finished 100€ UOS, got 6th place and a nice profit. Took a 100€ SNG and this was the first hand. For real. I can post all the hands between the Venus and UOS. Running like -80% below EV. (All in PF) 

Screenshot_20210919_004137_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Edited by Pionrj
  • Sad 1

And before Stubbe comes with his explanations. Take a look on the few last hands of mine in the UOS. I had QQ vs Ax. I lost. Had KK vs Ax. I lost. Had AT vs QQ. I lost. Count the % for those and tell me, that Poker Replay is for the loosing players 😅

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pionrj said:

And before Stubbe comes with his explanations. Take a look on the few last hands of mine in the UOS. I had QQ vs Ax. I lost. Had KK vs Ax. I lost. Had AT vs QQ. I lost. Count the % for those and tell me, that Poker Replay is for the loosing players 😅

AT vs QQ is not even close to a flip, you're supposed to lose that 70% of the time.

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

• 3 weeks later...

beeen playing again, all KK AA flop straigth sucks against Q2 K8....agressively raising preflop and flop but seems like idiots gets whatever they need. if i go for straight row or lfush...never comes, for the bad players with shitty hands come....ALL UNIBET WORKERS can su .....after playing 3 hours. 15 allins, 0 winnings with better cards, aggressively raised , ...everyone seems smart here. Can you imagine that how is not winning anything or any all in situation for half year? Is that possible?

• Haha 2

Responsible Gambling Message to Be More Transparent in TV Ads

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

4 hours ago, papa said:

beeen playing again, all KK AA flop straigth sucks against Q2 K8....agressively raising preflop and flop but seems like idiots gets whatever they need. if i go for straight row or lfush...never comes, for the bad players with shitty hands come....ALL UNIBET WORKERS can su .....after playing 3 hours. 15 allins, 0 winnings with better cards, aggressively raised , ...everyone seems smart here. Can you imagine that how is not winning anything or any all in situation for half year? Is that possible?

I've reviewed your data and gameplay and I'm sorry to say, but it's a question of two things here:

1. Small sample size
  2. Not exactly playing GTO

Looking at the last hand where you lost a sizeable pot, you shove in a spot where you definitely shouldn't, and villain calls with top pair and ace kicker (you have ace high). I'd recommend you to post the last 20 hands where you lost a sizeable pot, and I'm sure the community would be more than happy to help you review your hands 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions