Updates to open freerolls and new loyalty locked freerolls - Sept 2021

Andy-Relax

Hi Everyone,

A new schedule of freerolls will be introduced within the next 24 hours. There will be less freerolls open to all players and they will have smaller GTDs going forward. We'll be adding new freerolls that will require you to reach either level 2 or 3 before being able to access them. The new schedule is below, times are in CET/CEST:

Open to all eligible players (No loyalty lock)

Daily 10:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Daily 14:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Daily 16:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Daily 18:05 - €10 Supermoon Omaha Freeroll

Daily 20:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Daily 22:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Eligible players on level 2 or above

Every Mon 21:05 - €150 Supermoon Freeroll

Every Fri 21:05 - €150 Supernova Freeroll

Eligible players on level 3 or above

Last Wednesday of every month 21:05 - €1,000 Supermoon Freeroll

If you have any questions of feedback, let me know.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Poker Janitor

Thanks for adding an Omaha event. The whole schedule seems bad for me, but I understand you should reduce the costs. I hoped you will decrease the prizepool or the frequency, not both. Not giving out UO tickets will reduce the player pool on lower levels, but I'm sure you made a good calculation about it.

Some suggestions:

Adding one early bird freeroll (6.05 CET) would be great. I really liked the Omaha donkaments.

Reducing the frequency of level 2 freerolls for 2 days is terrible. It would be better setting up one in every day, and one bigger in the end of the week.

As I see there are only Supermoon tickets to grab. Adding various type of tickets would be better (UO, or Supernova).

The level 3 freeroll is not tempting to reach that level. Making an 300 freeroll every week seems more interesting for me.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Thanks for adding an Omaha event. The whole schedule seems bad for me, but I understand you should reduce the costs. I hoped you will decrease the prizepool or the frequency, not both. Not giving out UO tickets will reduce the player pool on lower levels, but I'm sure you made a good calculation about it.

Some suggestions:

Adding one early bird freeroll (6.05 CET) would be great. I really liked the Omaha donkaments.

Reducing the frequency of level 2 freerolls for 2 days is terrible. It would be better setting up one in every day, and one bigger in the end of the week.

As I see there are only Supermoon tickets to grab. Adding various type of tickets would be better (UO, or Supernova).

The level 3 freeroll is not tempting to reach that level. Making an 300 freeroll every week seems more interesting for me.

We don't have high traffic at 6am so why add a freeroll? These open freerolls are for new players to try the client and we're not getting many signups at 6am.

Why do we need to have a freeroll every day for level 2 players? Most players that pay rake and reach level 2 don't play the freerolls anyway.

There are UO tickets in the L2 freerolls. When we change the UO satellite tree to include a < €1 ticket we can update the payouts.

€300 a week (€1,200 a month) or €1000 a month are basically the same and you're not giving players much time to get to level 3 at the start of a new quarter.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@psrquackPlaying Freerolls should be just the first step in your Poker Journey before advancing to Real Money Play, not the End.

Not trying to push yourself and go furthers than Freerolls is only a disservice to yourself.

The confusing part is you made like 500e in the 40k Supermoon from 0e #Congrats which gives you a decent Bankroll to Play all sorts of Games.

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e47c9

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

We don't have high traffic at 6am so why add a freeroll? These open freerolls are for new players to try the client and we're not getting many signups at 6am.

Why do we need to have a freeroll every day for level 2 players? Most players that pay rake and reach level 2 don't play the freerolls anyway.

There are UO tickets in the L2 freerolls. When we change the UO satellite tree to include a < €1 ticket we can update the payouts.

€300 a week (€1,200 a month) or €1000 a month are basically the same and you're not giving players much time to get to level 3 at the start of a new quarter.

Setting up a freeroll in a low traffic period could increase the players in raked games like the ticket winners jump directly to the next eligible games. I have seen many times that I have sat at the same cash game table with players right after the Omaha freeroll ended whom I have fought for a ticket some minutes ago. I understand your main target are new players then why don't you make a restriction like players signed in in the last 90 days can participate on it only?

Sorry, but I think you are compairing the wrong things and come to false conclusion. I can accept that most L2 players don't play common freerolls, but now we are speaking about special freerolls, what Unibet didn't offer yet. That should be playing a role than double trouble played before. An option winning something back if luck is not your side and a honeydress for players who are on the border to rake more.

Yes, but people have life too. It can be frustrating grinding a lot and missing the exclusive and unique option qualifying to the Supermoon. I accept people need more time then a mixed option 1 in the first month and 4 in others would be an option too.

@FreedoM: sorry, but this is my bad habit. I like playing freerolls.

• Like 4

Looks good. Maybe add 1 more Omaha.

I would prefer more exclusive freerolls in the future instead of some of the public ones though.

A daily level 2 might convince some of the remaining level 1 people to try to level up.

Do we still have Betting Freerolls or is that a separate promotion from this bunch?

Edited by Joco
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

I think for anyone playing at level 3 or higher, larger monthly free rolls are much more preferable than smaller daily/weekly free rolls.

It takes up a lot of time playing these, so would rather prefer fewer free rolls with higher prize pools.

I think the new setup looks good @Andy-Unibet 🙂 

• Like 3

On 9/10/2021 at 3:48 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

Hi Everyone,

A new schedule of freerolls will be introduced within the next 24 hours. There will be less freerolls open to all players and they will have smaller GTDs going forward. We'll be adding new freerolls that will require you to reach either level 2 or 3 before being able to access them. The new schedule is below, times are in CET/CEST:

Open to all eligible players (No loyalty lock)

Daily 10:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Daily 14:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Daily 16:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Daily 18:05 - €10 Supermoon Omaha Freeroll

Daily 20:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Daily 22:05 - €10 Supermoon Freeroll

Eligible players on level 2 or above

Every Mon 21:05 - €150 Supermoon Freeroll

Every Fri 21:05 - €150 Supernova Freeroll

If you have any questions of feedback, let me know.

@Andy-Unibet BY and UKR Excluded from these freerolls?😀

On 9/10/2021 at 3:48 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

This month no go? Actually 1500€, not 1000€?

Not that we are in hurry to reg 😆 but anyways, it won't let us in.

883920124_Screenshot_20210913-1150322.png.d8386c7ae46b8769942dcfc2a1dd164d.png

Edited by Livertool
Forgot pic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Livertool said:

This month no go? Actually 1500€, not 1000€?

Not that we are in hurry to reg 😆 but anyways, it won't let us in.

Seems @Leo-Unibet was in a generous mood this month, let's not tell him 🙂

Getting Relax to check the logic on the level locking. I can register on my test account but it's on level 7 so we're checking if there is an issue.

Poker Janitor

13 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Seems @Leo-Unibet was in a generous mood this month, let's not tell him 🙂

Getting Relax to check the logic on the level locking. I can register on my test account but it's on level 7 so we're checking if there is an issue.

Could it be that it's next month which is Q4? Just guessing. It's the only 1500€ freeroll I can see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Betting Freerolls are considered separate but will also be changing in October.

Can you tell more how will they change? Thx

Also, with only Supermoon tickets in freerolls there could be one exchanger for it [2e------->5x0.40e and maybe 0,40e---------->10x0,04e]. Worth consideration.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist