Online poker operator of the year (2021, €2021 for you)!

Stubbe-Unibet

image.thumb.png.f49d49665a41b033a692e3a59bb53069.png

Yesterday, we took home another award as we won the online poker operator of the year (under the name Kindred Group, which Unibet is part of)! 

We'd like to celebrate the occasion with all you guys and have set up a special 1 cent buyin tournament for tonight. There's a €1100 UOS ticket up for grabs and the total prizepool is no less than €2021.

The tournament starts 20:00 CET and you'll need to be level 2 in the loyalty system/game lab, in order to get access.

Best of luck to all of you and in case myself or someone else from the team will join, there'll be a nice bounty on our heads (which you'll need to claim here in the thread, as it's a community exclusive reward).

image.thumb.png.23d18ede8b6b8f8d4ca13912711af47c.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

39 minutes ago, Whoever said:

This looks like decent tournament to play on your birthday ... If only i had some cents on my account right now ... Oops 🙄

Good luck to these who are actually going to play there i guess 

You can still make it: 250 Autumn Freeroll-mincash and jump into this during late reg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, psrquack said:

You can still make it: 250 Autumn Freeroll-mincash and jump into this during late reg.

Well that could have been one option but thanks to another site's annual birthday offer of 5.- in cash + 30 free spins i dont have to rely on that ^ 

I just hope now that i'm not going to underpeform in this very expensive 0.01€ tournament 🙂

• Like 1

Congratulations for the award! Im in the UB community from the last December and from then I can follow how you guys are putting in the work for the best playing experience for us players, also us, "little" ones. With all the promos I saw in just 9 months I can easly say it's well deserved! Keep up the good work and stay great and positive! 💪

Thanks for the centroll, not to be missed! - see you at the tables!