Want to help test the new poker table design?

Stubbe-Unibet

2 hours ago, FreedoM said:

PC/Windows_10:

Capture.thumb.PNG.69592a42cfae7950f0b4f76c646ee814.PNG

Before the Test Freerolls I've been watching some other tables and "Fold, Call, Raise, Check" it's covered by the Bounty, same with Avatars On and Off.

Capture.thumb.PNG.8de3417ddf01af29122ddea92e3936ab.PNG

In normal MTTs it looks really nice, so maybe putting the bounty 50/50 under the cards would fix the problem.Ā šŸ™‚

Ā 

Good one. Spectator mode hasn't gotten much attention yet. Bounty is in a different position normally and supposed to be in a different position when spectating šŸ™‚

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.Ā 

1 hour ago, Phlo23 said:

1) If you look carefully, on break,Ā  every 13 seconds the timer goes over a second very quickly.Ā 

2) At the end of a hand, when the chips are in the middle and should go to the player, they disappear for a split second, it's like a flicker.

Does anyone else experience this?

Windows 10

Ā 

Captură de ecran 2021-09-17 145935.jpg

Not one I've noticed before but will test later šŸ™‚

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.Ā 

GG FreedoM. it's fine.Ā 

My impression is pretty good. I notice that you have to click on the avatar to get the pre-flop abd post-flop information,Ā 
Is it possible to put the possibility of clicking also on the nickname or stack ? It would probably be faster in multi-tabling.Ā 

Unfortunately i did not have the opportunity to see the information at the break as i was eliminated on the bounty.Ā 

Very fluid soft, no technical worries for the moment for me.Ā 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MmysteriouSs said:

GG FreedoM. it's fine.Ā 

My impression is pretty good. I notice that you have to click on the avatar to get the pre-flop abd post-flop information,Ā 
Is it possible to put the possibility of clicking also on the nickname or stack ? It would probably be faster in multi-tabling.Ā 

Unfortunately i did not have the opportunity to see the information at the break as i was eliminated on the bounty.Ā 

Very fluid soft, no technical worries for the moment for me.Ā 

Thank You and Yes for Info Box by Clicking the Nickname/Stack.

3 minutes ago, MmysteriouSs said:

No problem ghost player for me. ( Windows Version )

Also no Problem.