Want to help test the new poker table design?

Stubbe-Unibet

Lobby also hates screen rotating. First i thought notifications are moved there with purpose but turned out to be cause rotation. 

Screenshot_20210917-215912.thumb.png.8dc3fbd132c7b8bc043a9f1a7848a5ea.png

This might be nitpicking suggestion but visually i would prefer if background of action/name/chips wouldn't turn transparent when player folds. With certain avatars "fold" drowns to blurred avatar.

Screenshot_20210917-224614.thumb.png.e8ec35e33f5f282afb5698cd0ca77182.png

• Like 1

Android 10:

It was stuck on the loading screen at first but to be fair my phone had low battery. After restart it loaded properly.

On horizontal view after scrolling for a bit on the tournament list the app seemingly froze. By switching to vertical view it worked properly once again.

The rotating issue has also been a problem on the previous release as well. I suggest an option to lock in rotation or just remove this option altogether (if someone wants rotation they can just use the built-in option on their phone).

You can soft "fix" the rotation issue by leaving your table then reentering it.

Edited by Joco
  • Like 1

The HH is frozen, if I click on yesterday's HH and click on a specific MTT that I played, it doesn't show the HH of that MTT but instead shows all the hands from all MTTs. So it kinda makes it hard to find a specific hand.

Edited by FreedoM
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, FreedoM said:

The HH is frozen, if I click on yesterday's HH and click on a specific MTT that I played, it doesn't show the HH of that MTT but instead shows all the hands from all MTTs. So it kinda makes it hard to find a specific hand.

Same here

„True success is living by your values”