Want to help test the new poker table design?

Stubbe-Unibet

About a year ago we had a client redesignĀ focused on the lobby. Now the time has come for the tables to get a facelift.

Movie Face GIF by MOODMAN

By end of next week I hope to have a client version ready for testing, which I'd love to share with a few of you guys, to get your feedback! If you're interested in getting access and helping out with the testing, just leave a comment in this thread šŸ™‚

Below a couple of screenshots from an early version of the new design.

NB the table backgrounds won't change, it's about everything else at theĀ tables.

1177995280_2021-08-2812_01_32-2-75FallingStarBounty-20_40-Ante5(26443177)FPS_22.09Dr_28.thumb.png.ec25edc567451c48b868c99848fa0de2.png

1221734090_2021-08-2812_00_41-2-75FallingStarBounty-20_40-Ante5(26443177)FPS_25.03Dr_25.thumb.png.c08b97a1b493170c52ba00e18d5ce2ac.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.Ā 

Sorry about not sharing the client version this week as promised. I got a version Friday afternoon, but it wasn't quite where I wanted it to be, in order to share it with you guys -Ā it also had a new feature at the table, which is only 50% done, which isn't ideal when sharing with you guys. There're a few more critical things to fix, and then it'll be shared with you next week. I estimate that it'll be done Tuesday or Wednesday so stay tunedĀ šŸ™‚

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pesek said:

I just wonder if i installed this new apk on android when i already had the original poker app installed, this new version was installed over the old one or do i have to remove original poker apk first?

You can have both installed at the same time šŸ™‚

• Thanks 1

PC/Windows_10:

Capture.thumb.PNG.69592a42cfae7950f0b4f76c646ee814.PNG

Before the Test Freerolls I've been watching some other tables and "Fold, Call, Raise, Check" it's covered by the Bounty, same with Avatars On and Off.

Capture.thumb.PNG.8de3417ddf01af29122ddea92e3936ab.PNG

In normal MTTs it looks really nice, so maybe putting the bounty 50/50 under the cards would fix the problem.Ā šŸ™‚

Ā 

Edited by FreedoM
  • Like 2

1) If you look carefully, on break,Ā  every 13 seconds the timer goes over a second very quickly.Ā 

2) At the end of a hand, when the chips are in the middle and should go to the player, they disappear for a split second, it's like a flicker.

Does anyone else experience this?

Windows 10

Ā 

Captură de ecran 2021-09-17 145935.jpg

Edited by Phlo23
Add info
  • Like 1
ā€žTrue success is living by your valuesā€

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Won't open dowloaded android file. Any suggestions?Ā 

Do you have apps from unknown sources enabled?

Also what's your device and android version? It may not work on older systems.

Edited by Joco
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Won't open dowloaded android file. Any suggestions?Ā 

How are you trying to open it? If you download the file and open it using a "file manager" app, it should work, if you've allowed installation from 3rd party/unknown sources (it should prompt you asking for permission)

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Joco said:

Do you have apps from unknown sources enabled?

Also what's your device and android version? It may not work on older systems.

Yes.

Android 10

24 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

How are you trying to open it? If you download the file and open it using a "file manager" app, it should work, if you've allowed installation from 3rd party/unknown sources (it should prompt you asking for permission)

First i tried with chrome and downloaded files, didn't work but now tried with opera and it worked so all is good šŸ™‚

Ā 

Edited by Livertool
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Phlo23 said:

1) If you look carefully, on break,Ā  every 13 seconds the timer goes over a second very quickly.Ā 

2) At the end of a hand, when the chips are in the middle and should go to the player, they disappear for a split second, it's like a flicker.

Does anyone else experience this?

Windows 10

Ā 

Captură de ecran 2021-09-17 145935.jpg

Obviously, the length of the break is correct, so the problem seems to be the length of the seconds in the software and to compensate, once every few seconds,Ā  passes over very quickly.

ā€žTrue success is living by your valuesā€