Dont play Uniet poker

papa
Go to solution Solved by FreedoM,

I tell you what happens if you once withraw money:

• You will never get proper cards that often, always bad run mood. 
  • High pairs always looses against lower ones
  • Lower pairs always looses against high pairs or AK AQ
  • Lower pairs (lower then 10) never hit the board
  • Straight row never comes at the turn or river (for the opponent always comes)
  • Gutshot  straight row never comes. (for the opponent always comes)
  • If you hit 2 pair on the flop, you loose it on the turn or river
  • If you are a good player, u suck all allins, what you cannot quit before

So basicly if you are "flagged" then Your better cards always loose against shit cards.  If you experience all these after weeks and months in a row, then just quit. Try other sites.

I have been thinking why is this good for Unibet, i bet then dont like that if someone constantly makes money here...they need fluctuation of the idiots who spend a lot of money here, and dont get angry because they see always someone winning. ( i bet the are some favourite players, cause i havent seen them loose much. they get aleays nice hands when you try to bluff them out, they hit the board, they often get godd cards)

So an advice, if you are in a bad run for months, thats mathematically impossible.....just quit, its not your fault, and you cannot complain anywhere.

• Haha 3

Just out of curiosity, is this something you have recorded and provably tracked yourself or just a feeling? 

Because I can as well tell you "I tell you what happens if you once withraw money:"
Nothing. 

Everything continues exactly as before. 

6 minutes ago, papa said:

if you are in a bad run for months, thats mathematically impossible.....

What would you consider mathematically impossible? 10%? 1%? 0.1%? If there is a 0.0001% chance of something happening, then it's mathematically possible. 

This topic has also been discussed multiple times before, if you search for bad beats etc you will find a bunch of them. 🙂

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, papa said:

I'm not a mathematician but somehow high pairs always losing against lower ones AND lower pairs always losing against high pairs IS absolutely mathematically impossible. 🤔

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Thinking about it long and deeply, 1 or 2 minutes, why not just play middle pairs, then you can always win against higher or lower pairs. I'm a mathematical genius! 🤣

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

5 minutes ago, Karmasuper said:

There is no happiness in life

I disagree and here's how I see things. Happiness is a state of being and it comes from within. Anything around it like money, stuff, relationships work like an Odds Boost on your inner happiness. I can't remember where I read or heard this but it makes sense to me "if the person you are now and the person you wanna become are almost the same one you will feel good and the further they are the worst you will feel". 🤔

2 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Thinking about it long and deeply, 1 or 2 minutes, why not just play middle pairs, then you can always win against higher or lower pairs. I'm a mathematical genius! 🤣

It's not 2004 anymore! You can't just show up and click buttons expecting to win. 🙈

• Like 2

19 hours ago, papa said:

• You will never get proper cards that often, always bad run mood. 
  • Lower pairs (lower then 10) never hit the board
  • Straight row never comes at the turn or river (for the opponent always comes)
  • Gutshot  straight row never comes. (for the opponent always comes)
  • If you hit 2 pair on the flop, you loose it on the turn or river
  • If you are a good player, u suck all allins, what you cannot quit before

So basicly if you are "flagged" then Your better cards always loose against shit cards.  If you experience all these after weeks and months in a row, then just quit. Try other sites.

I have been thinking why is this good for Unibet, i bet then dont like that if someone constantly makes money here...they need fluctuation of the idiots who spend a lot of money here, and dont get angry because they see always someone winning. ( i bet the are some favourite players, cause i havent seen them loose much. they get aleays nice hands when you try to bluff them out, they hit the board, they often get godd cards)

So an advice, if you are in a bad run for months, thats mathematically impossible.....just quit, its not your fault, and you cannot complain anywhere.

I say that a break is welcome for those who have the impression that something like this is happening, I speak from personal experience, because it is a time when you play too much, the mind may fail and think only for your own good, but after one break the thinking will be different, you will surely realize that not all players can win every day, but each in turn will surely have a few good days in which he will win.🙂

I wish everyone good thinking and a lot of inspiration.🙂

• Like 3

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

there is lots of crazy hands .    dealing  system doesnt feel random ,  many times you can guess next card , if you play often .  mbe it is to protect poker from pure calculation players or bots . but if you are a good player in good mood,  you will win$ . am not so good in poker , but i manage to stay on winnings sometimes , most important is right mood and mindset , game plan , not going craezy   . losing is allways annoying . but its part of the game to

Edited by gichi

50 minutes ago, gichi said:

there is lots of crazy hands .    dealing  system doesnt feel random ,  many times you can guess next card , if you play often .  mbe it is to protect poker from pure calculation players or bots . but if you are a good player in good mood,  you will win$ . am not so good in poker , but i manage to stay on winnings sometimes , most important is right mood and mindset , game plan , not going craezy   . losing is allways annoying . but its part of the game to

If you often know the next card, it should be easy to win, no? 😛 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

6 hours ago, SCOBY said:

I say that a break is welcome for those who have the impression that something like this is happening, I speak from personal experience, because it is a time when you play too much, the mind may fail and think only for your own good, but after one break the thinking will be different, you will surely realize that not all players can win every day, but each in turn will surely have a few good days in which he will win.🙂

I wish everyone good thinking and a lot of inspiration.🙂

when I hit a bad run i hit the playstation for a few days, does wonders for my head and gets me itching to play poker again

• Like 4

Reality Truth GIF by HBO Max

3 hours ago, gichi said:

If you try guessing the next card, usually the one that will beat you, when you're correct you feel vindicated, so much so you remember that bad beat..................................

Season 8 Reaction GIF by The Office

...................forgetting the numerous times you were wrong.

Confirmation bias at it's finest.

Reality Truth GIF by HBO Max

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone is superfunny here... "dont play poker"...but you know what? i have gathered some friends over here, to watch me playing. and i only do what mostly they vote for, and still ...they always say this is CRAAAAAZY... i only play for a while...not for money...i would like to enjoy it, but i only enjoy friends overhere saying CRAZZZY...so UNIBET should ......... and .......... and........, I have beeen playing poker since 2006 so dont tell me, i am stupid.....---BUT FOR SURE WORSE CARDS WIN 90-95% ---and thats not fair.

Edited by papa
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The fact that this is an unfair poker client is undeniable. It is extremely obvious. Most sng’s i am the dealers trash bin. In those instances, if i get something worth seeing, the flop goes against in some way 90% of the time, so you just get choked out having to constantly fold the shit cards because you know someone will hit better, because at the same time somebody else at the table constantly has their ass full of luck. That makes bluffing difficult/hopeless. It is very telling. The few times i get good cards, i get them all the time and i have incredible luck every time i call with whatever. Those times i am that earlier mentioned lucky player. I seem to be unbeatable at times and supposed to lose most of the time. It’s ridiculus!!

Playing poker in real life i have beaten/knocked out pro’s and been in the money every time except for once. I can get a bad run there, but then it is possible  and a lot easier to bluff. That is very difficult here when somebody always hit what they need. Even with only 5 player tables. People should in general have less hits with fewer players around the table. That is not the case in this client. It does not matter if it’s 4 or 9 players regarding hit’s. That is super suss on it’s own, but only ads to the picture here. This is clearly a bs poker client. Weird stuff happens WAY TOO OFTEN HERE compared to playing in real life.