LAST MAN STANDING - €199 to be won (poker tickets, freebets)!

On 8/29/2021 at 8:29 PM, Joco said:

True, but if anyone picked their teams before their respective matches kick-off that should still be acceptable this time since we have had different policy for previous competitions.

I also agree with @Karmasuper's point that this competition is going to be a long one (probably going into next year). It would've been more interesting if you could only pick each team once instead of thrice (not too late to make this change).

Either thing is up to @Seb-Unibetto decide though.

My apologies to come back to you as late but it had been quite busy weeks!

I think it is fair to accept all picks which had been done before kick-off time ("if anyone picked their teams before their respective matches kick-off that should still be acceptable this time since we have had different policy for previous competitions.").

All members who picked a team on time (e.g. Saturday morning for a Saturday afternoon match) will still be in.

I will continue with this rule on the upcoming rounds as well! It makes more sense and I should have been more precise on the starting thread.

• Like 3

On 8/29/2021 at 8:02 PM, dynamo said:

Image3.png

Thanks again, @dynamo!
I went through the excel and it looks all good to me. 15 rounds on your template are very optimistic - lets see how much players will remain after round 2! 🙂 

Good luck on today's matches to all players who made it to round 2!

image.png.e3b79d3a977ff792c447d1a485f3b55e.png

I think that Wolfsburg might be the best pick for this matchday 🙂 Very interesting matches and a high potential that some matches will be a draw. 

As I can see that some members are unsatisfied with the duration of this promotion - I add something special here.

ALL PLAYERS WHO MAKE IT TO ROUND 3 WILL RECEIVE A €1 HEXAPRO ticket!

Considering that this matchday is a difficult one, players will receive this little reward as an added milestone!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

On 9/12/2016 at 10:16 PM, Valkyrie said:

Congrats again . Seems like Bingo is your new lucky game. 😀

On 8/24/2021 at 4:41 PM, Seb-Unibet said:

Hi community members,

Before the next poker league kicks-off (very soon - stay tuned!) - we will go for an exciting "Last man standing" betting promotion on which you can win poker tickets and freebets. This promotion idea came from @Steel_Hungary and I think it is a good one for the community - so I just give it a "go":

Again a reminder, if you have some great (or crazy) ideas for promotions, just let me know and I will look into it, if it is something we could do in future.

Coming back to the promotion now, which is called:

LAST MAN STANDING

Area: Bundesliga

How it works:

• Each round you pick a team (from German Bundesliga) which you think is going to win its game.
  • You can select the same team up to three times throughout the contest.
  • If your pick wins you will qualify to the next round, if not you are eliminated. 
  • To enter this promotion, you need to pick a team before kick-off-time of the 3rd Matchday of the Bundesliga.
  • In the result of a tie for a place on the leaderboard, an average amount of the combined prizes will be paid out.
  • All prizes will be paid out after a winner is determined.
  • SE, BE, DK, DE customers excluded from the promotion.

Prizepool:

1st: €50 MTT ticket + €10 Freebet

2nd-3rd: €25 MTT ticket + €5 Freebet

4th - 10th: €5 HexaPro ticket + €2 Freebet

11th - 20th: €2 HexaPro ticket

21st - 30th: €1 HexaPro ticket

First Matchday on which a team must be picked:

image.png.9c65a6c11276f1db87e70abe15d0623a.png

On 9/12/2021 at 9:45 PM, dynamo said:

12-09-2021_223643.thumb.png.d978a0eb360b812d2c7682c9a7391b9e.png

12-09-2021_223746.thumb.png.6a27f21dee99f02d06f61c2d057858a0.png

Checked the winners and the list is correct! 

Thanks a lot for the work, @dynamo! It helps me a lot as I can compare it with my sheet!

37 players made it ITM! €1 HexaPro will be assigned to your accounts shortly!

And as the journey continues, I will add 2 more milestones to the promotion! I hope I wont hear any complaints about the promo taking as long. The longer, the more milestones will be popping up!

MILESTONE 2 - REACHED AFTER 4 ROUNDS - €2 HEXAPRO TICKET

MILESTONE 3 - REACHED AFTER 6 ROUNDS - €5 MTT TICKET

The next round will be played next weekend - find the games below:

I assume 90% will pick Bayern or are you going to surprise me? Lets go Bochum! 🙂

image.png.704fed7c60a634045ebbdedb4d188218.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5