Poker release notes 3.10

Stubbe-Unibet

9 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Is there any news about the level2 freerolls? @Andy-Unibet

Thanks.

The current schedule of freerolls open to everyone will be reduced in frequency and guarantees and some new freerolls locked to Level 2 and above will be added to the schedule. The exact schedule and guarantees for these have not yet been confirmed, there is still some internal debate regarding them. Once everything is confirmed we'll update everyone here.

2 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Btw for me is a little bit odd handling ticket wins equivalent to cash wins by MTT's in the Level3 game lab centre.

As you can see my biggest win is 0, what is equal to 250€ in ticket value?

n1.png

This stat looks at your biggest 1st place finish and is only looking at actual cash payouts just now, which is why it shows 0 for you. There will be some changes to the wording in future to make this more clear and I'll mention the tickets not being represented properly to the developers.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

On 8/24/2021 at 10:54 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

Previous message deleted.

BY and UA are currently excluded but this was in error. The tournaments will be updated to allow players from Belarus and Ukraine to join shortly.

Hi @Andy-Unibet, today there won’t be this freeroll? Or Belarus is excluded again?

Edited by runner-minsk

Not entirely sure where to post this but guess it goes here, just found out there is a 'release notes' section for Poker 😂

Just found a bug with the hand history, if you aren't aware of this yet, which is that the button gets moved one place forward when you replay the hand with the replayer. It is only the graphic that is wrong but it is confusing if you don't realise. The clipboard text is still ok and so are the actions, just the graphic that is wrong.

1st pic is the actual screenshot from when I was playing

kkboom.png.c48425437614eaf01a84c53fc1c9dcc6.png

2nd pic is a screenshot of the replayer. Now I'm the CO but I was the BTN to be clear.

kkboom2.png.11e85168a7c4866702e35b2532456dd6.png

Other 'bug' is something that was already bugged before, when you search for a hand by number and you type in a non existing or one you can't look up then the history tab kinda freezes as you can't cancel the search. Only way of 'fixing' it is to click on another tab like 'Cash Games' and then go back to history. Might not do it all the time depending on the number you are searching for.

And I second the scroll bar issue mentioned in post above as well.

Edited by P0kerM0nk