Poker Disappeared from Menu & Unable to Access Support Options

Joco

Go to solution Solved by Panamera,

Poker & Bingo has disappeared from the main menu on Unibet. They can still be accessed by typing /Poker or /Bingo at the end of the address.

Capture.PNG.24fcab63dc55fb60a729fcc4cb567ad8.PNG

Also I was unable to open the support options with "+" sign next to them. I wanted to contact live support via that route. Can I get a direct link to live support?

Capture2.PNG.7b7a89dd5088e176d750bd9c586d000c.PNG

(Nothing happens when I click on any of these - FAQ - or the ones within Account, Registration etc. - basically anything with "+" sign)

2 minutes ago, Joco said:

(Nothing happens when I click on any of these - FAQ - or the ones within Account, Registration etc. - basically anything with "+" sign)

iirc I've seen someone mention having this issue sometimes with Firefox. If you are on that, try some other browser and see if that helps. 👍

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Purps said:

iirc I've seen someone mention having this issue sometimes with Firefox. If you are on that, try some other browser and see if that helps. 👍

I use Chrome. Everything looks fine on the international site. It has to be an issue with the HU site. I might just e-mail them then.

Edit: I'm experiencing the Help issue on the .com site as well. Poker & Bingo are shown properly though.

Edited by Joco

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Purps said:

@Joco

Google found this one. I very briefly tried it and it started loading something, so I closed it before having to speak Hungarian 😱

https://unibet-hu.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch

It says "the Hungarian chat is currently unavailable". The link redirects you to the English chat. 😛

I always use the English chat. They can redirect me to a Hungarian colleague if they want to. I'm fine either way.

Thanks guys anyways.

Edited by Joco
  • Like 2