Premier League Fantasy 2021/22

Purps

fantasy-premier-league-what-is-it-banner.png.dc3d987a17858698f2b6dc42e27bdf5c.png

Less than a week to go to the new English Premier League season, and it's time to make your Fantasy team again and fight against other community members.

@Livertool used to do this but is now busy with other stuff, so we have to do a new league instead of re-newing the previous one. What that means is that everyone that took part last season are not automatically entered on this one, but you will have to join by clicking the following link:   https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/2mww7u , or by entering the code 2mww7u to the "join a league" section of the fantasy page.

All new player are extremely welcome 😃👍

Good luck everyone, and if you have any questions, do ask 🙂

Edited by Purps
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One of the downsides of this game on previous seasons has been that your full name has been visible to all the league members, and understandably a lot of people don't feel too comfortable about that.

But now they've finally given us the option to change the details on already registered accounts. Just scroll down on the "pick team" tab and you should see an "edit profile"-option, from which you'll be able to change your name to something that you may be more comfortable with:

profile.png.729d87ff66c124f0d935c0f64a861dc1.png

In the unlikely event that one of us happened to win any prizes, they probably will need your whole name for delivering/posting purposes, but hopefully the personal details will still be editable at that time 🙂👍

Does round close earlier than it used to?

Tried to make transfers yesterday about 25 minutes before kick off when i saw lineups but round was closed already 🤔 Might be wrong but i remember that we used to be able to see first match lineups before round closed.

40 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Does round close earlier than it used to?

Tried to make transfers yesterday about 25 minutes before kick off when i saw lineups but round was closed already 🤔 Might be wrong but i remember that we used to be able to see first match lineups before round closed.

No, your mixing this with Bundesliga Fantasy where deadline is the kickoff time.

Never been able to check any line-ups for the Premier League Fantasy, as it closes 90 minutes before the first match starts.

You probably know this already, but the deadline always shows here:

57125080_Nyttkuva2021-08-14191446.png.f8073451265304046942216a7b3c24a3.png

• Like 1

Not big loss in the end. Mo had fair chance to make one more so could have got even more points.

Quite many used trible captain already in first round. Good for them for better chance to be in prices in this first short month but overall i think double gameweek is better way to use it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Whine time!

I am zero lucky. Number of times that my players hit the post or keeper makes save of lifetime is amazing. 

I know what i am doing but it help shit when universe is rigged against me.

Made 5 subs, took -16 points to have chance of price for december, probly end up 4/5 of my subs to be injured before month is over. Stupid game.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's getting pretty tricky now with all these covid cases and postponed matches. Impossible to keep up who is playing and who is not but good news is that with incredible luck there might be small chance of catching current leaders.

Next season they are planning to play half of pl season in couple months before start of world cup. Add international and cup matches to that short period of time and possible postponements if corona situation remains as it is now and it will be one hell of mess i tell you 😄

• Haha 1