Guess the player - Win your entry to the €250 Supermoon tournament! Be quick!

Seb-Unibet

Hi there, 

As promised, since there was no winner for the Supermoon ticket on my previous promotion, I will give-away one beautiful €250 ticket (must be used this Sunday) to the player who will guess the player I am looking for. First correct answer will win the ticket!

There will be different hints coming from time to time - until someone gets it!

1. Hint: I am a retired football professional who won the Champions League. I have also played for Udinese Calcio during my career.

image.png.16437f6af1b077c9682ad79523fcc14e.png

WHO AM I? 

*SE, BE, DE, DK excluded from promotion

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Carsten Jancker

That one was too easy, I guess...

2nd hint: My height is 1,93m

3rd hint: I am a striker

4th hint: I am a current coach in Austria.

It is CARSTEN JANCKER! 

Congrats to Pionrj!!!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

@Seb-UnibetI don't know why, but I had a feeling he had to be german. Gladly there was only two.

Thank you! I'll be playing with my community name and probably busting before midnight on day 1😂

haha, first, I wanted to go for a Croatian player! Well done and lucky that you had been online to the right time.

Make the community proud and collect some bounties and find your way to day2! The ticket has already been credited to your account.

GLGLGL!

• Like 1

Congrats @Pionrj Hope you survive past midnight of day one😉 Thanks @Seb-Unibet for a great promotion.

It would however been nice to know that it was a quickest reply contest, as then I think people would have checked in more frequently. It was written yesterday that it would be a raffle. Anyway, noone knew, so it was fair for everyone 🤗

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Congrats @Pionrj Hope you survive past midnight of day one😉 Thanks @Seb-Unibet for a great promotion.

It would however been nice to know that it was a quickest reply contest, as then I think people would have checked in more frequently. It was written yesterday that it would be a raffle. Anyway, noone knew, so it was fair for everyone 🤗

Indeed, this was wrong wording talking about a raffle. But another promotion with the Summer Games is already live to participate.

I knew that this promotion will be very quick and I wanted to reward some active community member who is just online the specific time. And you know - it is all about variance - to have the right cards to the right time.... Or in this case, to be online just in time.

I am sure there will be plenty of other chances to win something extra here 🙂

GL for the Poker Summer Games and next time it will be a raffle if raffle was mentioned before!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pionrj said:

Ty all. I'll do my best. Maybe after this vacation I've had my brain are able to work after 22.00 eest, which it usually don't. That's why I hardly ever play tourneys this late when I'm sober😅

Keep us updated! The last Supermoon was won by a player who qualified for €0, taking home over €8,500!!!

There is a dream and there is a chance! 💸💸💸

• Like 6

Ffff. Just before the break. And I thought this 4 card flush was a Hexapro special?

E. I'll share the play too. I would have never put this guy on KK here. He was pretty active on limps/flats whole hour.

PF: FullclockSb Open 3x(240), ValueCabin Calls, I 3-bet 4,5x(1080) from button. ValueCabin 4-bet shoves 73bb. I snap called, when his only showdown hand before that was K7 and he cold called a 4-bet with that hand. Maybe he knew, that he was playing like a fish and used it to his advantage.

2021-08-01 (7).png

Edited by Pionrj
  • Sad 3

And that was not unlucky, I don't like to sound like the one who gets angry from any beats. He was ahead PF and made the right play bc he got a call from my worse hand. That's just poker and I have to say, that the table was super soft. Very much limping and one guy probably regged that accidently when he meant to reg a freeroll. I'll give you some backup for that. First, he was sitting out 40 mins. Came in, raised every hand PF and min betted almost every flop. Lost couple of pots and his stack. Then he raised again and went all in with 3x pot bet on flop. And he was the J3 guy.

2021-08-01 (6).png

Edited by Pionrj
  • Haha 1