Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

Bundesliga bros, after over 3 months my jersey finally arrived. Who wants to take a guess? Which team? Which player(s) signed? Anything special about the signature(s)? 😀😫🤔 

Finally! 

Quite too many options to make a guess if it was totally randomly picked from a pile, but I'd like to think they listened to you and shipped you a Dortmund shirt 👍

The player(s)? I'll guess Hummels. Anything special? Hmmmmmm.... Holiday greetings? 🎅

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

Bundesliga bros, after over 3 months my jersey finally arrived. Who wants to take a guess? Which team? Which player(s) signed? Anything special about the signature(s)? 😀😫🤔 

A Schalke jersey would be epic. But my guess is a Fürth one. 

Three months? The legendary precise and punctual germans...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Please let it be Smurf shirt for all the bad mouthing 🤣

But i'll go with Leverkusen and Hradecky&Pohjanpalo so i can make you offer 

Speaking of Pohjanpalo, he scored twice today (playing in Turkey). If the guy scores, he doesnt stop at one usually.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Please let it be Smurf shirt for all the bad mouthing 🤣

But i'll go with Leverkusen and Hradecky&Pohjanpalo so i can make you offer 

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

A Schalke jersey would be epic. But my guess is a Fürth one. 

Three months? The legendary precise and punctual germans...

I have to admit, that would be hilarious from a trolling perspective...

2 hours ago, Purps said:

Finally! 

Quite too many options to make a guess if it was totally randomly picked from a pile, but I'd like to think they listened to you and shipped you a Dortmund shirt 👍

The player(s)? I'll guess Hummels. Anything special? Hmmmmmm.... Holiday greetings? 🎅

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Yes, they actually listened to me and sent me a BVB replica without a number.

giphy.gif

I'll try to take a good picture once I'm in the mood for you to see, but now on to the next question. Who signed it?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

9 minutes ago, Purps said:

Gotta be Witsel 😍

Maybe, who knows? The jersey was signed by roughly 20 players, but I cannot read 1 signature!

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

It could as well be signed by the team cook and his kitchen crew....🤡

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

5 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Maybe, who knows? The jersey was signed by roughly 20 players, but I cannot read 1 signature!

A little update since I'm about to dive into forensic handwriting examination now:

I think I have positively identified Thorgan Hazard's signature!

Happy Borussia Dortmund GIF by Bundesliga

👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Who cares about Hazard, Witzel, Akanji etc. If you don't find Haaland in there, email them to f off 😄

I think #4 CB Marin Pongracic graced my jersey with his signature as well! ✍️👍

@Purps

Did I see it correctly? Joe Scally with negative points in back to back games? 😮

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

@Purps

Did I see it correctly? Joe Scally with negative points in back to back games? 😮

Yeah. Actually he is on a streak of 3 negative rounds now. -1 also when they lost 1-4 to Köln on Matchday 13. 

Would be easy to get rid of if he wasn't sop damn cheap at 2,5 millions, especially since Gladbachs upcoming schedule doesn't look great at all given their recent form ( Frankfurt (H), Hoffenheim (A), Bayern (A), Leverkusen (H). The 3 week long break before the Bayern match may of course work for them. 🤔

Think I'll rather end up selling Hoffmann 😟

10 hours ago, Purps said:

Yeah. Actually he is on a streak of 3 negative rounds now. -1 also when they lost 1-4 to Köln on Matchday 13. 

Would be easy to get rid of if he wasn't sop damn cheap at 2,5 millions, especially since Gladbachs upcoming schedule doesn't look great at all given their recent form ( Frankfurt (H), Hoffenheim (A), Bayern (A), Leverkusen (H). The 3 week long break before the Bayern match may of course work for them. 🤔

Think I'll rather end up selling Hoffmann 😟

Thanks for nothing Frimpong! 

Before this matchday I had made up some transfers including Frimpong going out and Mavropanos coming in, but I was 0,1 M short. Mavropanos with yet another banger this weekend. OK, Frimpong was rested on Thursday. Then Zagadou only comes up with 4 points vs Bochum, so Frimpong moves in for him and what does he do? -3 points and I cannot replace him anymore...🤬

• Sad 2

On 12/12/2021 at 12:17 PM, Purps said:

'Think I'll rather end up selling Hoffmann 😟

On 12/12/2021 at 10:54 PM, WuDu said:

Thanks for nothing Frimpong!

Hofmann injured and Frimpong suspended. 

BuLi-Gods are listening and helping make otherwise tough decisions much easier for once 😉

I have slid down below 1000th position again. Oh, is the coveted bronze star escaping from my reach again 😱

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Purps said:

Hofmann injured and Frimpong suspended. 

BuLi-Gods are listening and helping make otherwise tough decisions much easier for once 😉

I have slid down below 1000th position again. Oh, is the coveted bronze star escaping from my reach again 😱

Hofman had the 18:30 game tomorrow, especially since a lot of guys play tomorrow at 20:30, which is not ideal. Thus I decided to load up on Bayern and Stuttgart. Hofmann, Frimpong, Guerreiro out and Davies, Musiala and Mavropanos in.

So for the Bayern game I have Müller, Lewy, Musiala, Davies, Ito and Mavropanos active. 😮 This should give me some room to make lineup changes tomorrow.

@Purps

A lot can happen, so nothing is decided yet. Especially on the 34th matchday in the end with everyone playing at the same time...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WuDu said:

Hofman had the 18:30 game tomorrow, especially since a lot of guys play tomorrow at 20:30, which is not ideal. Thus I decided to load up on Bayern and Stuttgart. Hofmann, Frimpong, Guerreiro out and Davies, Musiala and Mavropanos in.

So for the Bayern game I have Müller, Lewy, Musiala, Davies, Ito and Mavropanos active. 😮 This should give me some room to make lineup changes tomorrow.

@Purps

A lot can happen, so nothing is decided yet. Especially on the 34th matchday in the end with everyone playing at the same time...

Yeah, still a long way to go. Guerreiro out? Damnit, I wasn't sure and kept him 😟

Watching Stuttgart vs Bayern now and damn it's sad to see an empty stadium again 😩

7 minutes ago, Purps said:

Yeah, still a long way to go. Guerreiro out? Damnit, I wasn't sure and kept him 😟

Watching Stuttgart vs Bayern now and damn it's sad to see an empty stadium again 😩

Rose during the press conference today: " For Rapha it's getting very, very close!" He's out. Especially with his history of muscle injuries and the opponent being Fürth.

Did Bayern fire their greenkeeper? If not, they should...🤣

As promised, here's my new jersey, anybody wanna guess whether Haaland signed or not?

35251547_BVB1.thumb.jpg.58fcd8d64f950f617b6842d6e3440574.jpg

And a little closer to get a better view of the signatures:

Hazard:

image.png.6235d1c8c1da6affee6953265c20f75d.png

Autografy Oli : Borussia Dortmund

Pongracic:

image.png.04de95ec6df92205e0b9f9bc9db919a3.png

• Like 4

Top left, directly left to the 1 & 1 logo:

image.png.bf142138b607fe2389f3d5b3b1153afa.png

Bild 1 - AK, Mats Hummels, Borussia Dortmund, 2021/2022, original Unterschrieben

Mats Hummels identified!

@Purps

Can you tell me how to use the background of the jersey to erase the identified signatures in windows paint 3 D?

🤔

5 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@Purps

Can you tell me how to use the background of the jersey to erase the identified signatures in windows paint 3 D?

Ugh, sorry. I'm totally useless with those programs.

Actually had a better look and I think the signature at the bottom left ( the one right from the black label ), could be Haalands...

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Purps said:

Actually had a better look and I think the signature at the bottom left ( the one right from the black label ), could be Haalands...

image.png.f2629c604854db26e969d38a9918a9da.png

I don't know, to me this looks like "Marco Rose". 🤣

Here's the updated version without Hummels, Hazard and Pongracic. Not pretty but should do it...

608991571_BVBupdatedsignatures.thumb.jpg.52c5dc2f6c818a0f23c31b7b0c464a06.jpg

2 hours ago, Purps said:

Certainly Witsel:

witsel.jpg.8444132c62db2cb57d7d537c5bf8a336.jpg

Great find! The swoosh underlining his name and the "stylistic" W gives it away. But I have two more myself:

image.png.f2629c604854db26e969d38a9918a9da.png

You thought that was Haaland, I thought Marco Rose, but it is...

Bild 1 - Topps 2020/21 signiert Gregor Kobel

Look at the little dot between his names.

image.png.c7de71cd7b7469e5c7aac414abf8bbdf.png

Ansgar Knauff.

Bild 1 - Ansgar Knauff AK DFB U21 Autogrammkarte original handsigniert NICHT IM SATZ

The signature of an intelligent young man, who still cares about his name being somewhat readable. 🤣Also look at how he's writing his 2nd "f". That's him.

So far we have Kobel-Hummels, Pongracic-Witsel-Hazard, Knauff. The remaining ones are:

1606487507_BVBupdatedsignatures.thumb.jpg.4220c3ba037dd8a8c7d227e8a3f5dc7b.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WuDu said:

Great find! The swoosh underlining his name and the "stylistic" W gives it away. But I have two more myself:

You're welcome. This is fun 😃

Yep, those two have to be correct. I got three new ones I think:

1614224979_wudushirt(4).jpg.56ae13f2e45067f8c02242b3ff652c4f.jpg

1. Thomas Meunier

meunier.jpg.cfbbeb0003f75ba811a7320b9c8bc79c.jpg

2. Luca Unbehaun

unbehaun.jpg.fe134e2d851183a7f6744ec233bf92fc.jpg

3. Felix Passlack ( very simplified version on your shirt, but maybe has had to squeeze it there and had to skip everything other than the large lines )

passlack.jpg.2424bb207da2c905040c6eeb8ca5dd0c.jpg

• Like 1