Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

@Purps

Unbehaun is a pretty good find! I don't know about Meunier, this looks like him if he maybe walks from table to table and has to squeeze in his signature somewhere. The little hook/dot combo at the end probably gives him away. I'll wait to confirm Passlack, that would be borderline trolling the faithful BVB supporters...😆

What about this one?

image.png.d79c2a60a630f0e6e87d6af3cc18a1af.png

To me this looks like community darling Manuel Akanji, doesn't it?

Handsignierte AK Autogrammkarte *MANUEL AKANJI* SCHWEIZ Nationalmannschaft  RAR | eBay

Autogrammkarte Manuel Akanji in Dortmund - Innenstadt-West | eBay  Kleinanzeigen

3 mountain tops to start, then the pronounced and italic "j" with maybe not enough time for the dot on the "i" in the end.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu

That could well be Akanji yeah 👍

I'm as sure of Meunier as a signature noob like me can ever be.

Do Dortmunds 1st and 2nd team practice together? If yes, then we could have some 2nd team names there too... Having the 3rd goalie there made me think they could well have done this collecting of names during or after a practice and there could be some names even you have never heard of. 😩

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Purps said:

@WuDu

Do Dortmunds 1st and 2nd team practice together? If yes, then we could have some 2nd team names there too... Having the 3rd goalie there made me think they could well have done this collecting of names during or after a practice and there could be some names even you have never heard of. 😩

2 head coaches practicing with 50 men on the same pitch? 🤔 Maybe at Inter Turku but in pro football, I don't think so...I'm sure some guys get called up during injury troubles or once half the players are away with their national teams.

However I think the 3rd and 4th goalie are part of the official pro squad. I'm a little bit more concerned about Haaland and Reyna. The jersey was signed after September the 1st, meaning they maybe are not on it since they were rehabbing away from the facility.  

wrestlemania 30 no GIF by WWE

Edited by WuDu
  • Sad 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

So far we have identified Kobel, Unbehaun-Hummels, Akanji, Pongracic, Meunier-Witsel-Hazard, Knauff.

Round about 19 signatures left! 😳

400820382_BVBupdatedsignatures.thumb.jpg.786f70af14b75400402f7beea3252113.jpg

But I think I got a difficult one now:

image.png.d76808cb82197304722f020306c2795f.png

Image 1 - Donyell Malen hand Signed psv eindhoven autograph card

What do you guys think? He's starting with a straight line down, then moves to the left to build up a circle and then crosses the circle and leaves it to the right. ✍️ All in one move.

• Like 1

@WuDu Yeah that has to be Malen. Nice one. I did have a look at him but couldn't connect to anything on the jersey.

I think I found Zagadou now. He seems to have a couple different ways to sign, but on this one he starts from left bottom upwards, then does some random looping and ends things with a Z

590758226_bvbjersey(2).jpg.ba4736372e84e1c57b59d81dca6dd458.jpg

zagadou1.jpg.5ca7f2feeb2e7fce142cebf4341f3c85.jpg

zagadou2.jpg.3a7d1139043e50d6b06d72f6716313ab.jpg

• Like 1

@Purps

👍 I had Zagadou as well. 

image.png.0196f959e59a39e69b50d804a04265dc.pngAutogrammkarte Dan Axel Zagadou in Dortmund - Innenstadt-West | eBay  Kleinanzeigen

Clear as day!

Morey is also clear, how did I miss that one? I looked at that and thought it could have been Marwin Hitz, but something was off. Hitz then is probably the one under the bottom left corner of the 1&1 logo.

Here's Marius Wolf again:

image.png.c74a9ae125a5a725d5b5a7fb5bc017ef.png

This looks like M W, even with a dot seperating his initials.

Papadopoulos and no Haaland? Like @Livertool said, usually this one should go right back...😄

• Haha 2

We have identified Kobel, Unbehaun-Hummels, Akanji, Pongracic, Zagadou, Papadopoulos, Guerreiro, Meunier, Morey-Witsel-Wolf, Hazard, Malen, Knauff.

167343108_BVBupdatedsignatures.thumb.jpg.e025022fd9814a9a63916c712bdb3b24.jpg

Big names left: Haaland, Reyna, Reinier, Brandt, Dahoud, Bellingham, Emre Can, Reus, Schulz, Moukoko, Passlack (?). 

image.png.3aecebb89306fa14e12153d48365fe5b.png

1) Could be Marco Reus with his 11:

Marco Reus BVB Borussia Dortmund 2016/17 orig. Autogramm ...

2) Could be Hitz, maybe his pen was giving up on him:

Marwin Hitz eBay Kleinanzeigen

3) Could be Nico Schulz:

Bild 1 - Signiertes Foto Nico Schulz Borussia Dortmund  NEU  MEGA RAR (2)

Looks a little like "22", because of the "S" and the "Z".

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

@WuDu

I think you are right with Reus and Hitz. Need more proof on Schulz for my approval, not saying it couldn't be him, but let's wait a little with that one... 😕

The one on the bottom right is baffling. I see such a clear number 32 on it, but that would be Abdoulaye Kamara, and nothing else on that signature leads to that name. Can't find anything about how he signs, which doesn't make it any easier... I dunno. It's a nice signature though compared to most others...

I bet if we had all these signed on a piece of cardboard, there wouldn't be many mysteries left... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Purps said:

@WuDu

The one on the bottom right is baffling. I see such a clear number 32 on it,  

Thought so too. Kamara has the # right now, but he's 17 and playing for the U-19. Reyna had the 32 last year. Maybe Emre Can and he forgot that he has the 23? 😄

But is it really a 32, we're seeing?

image.thumb.png.cba69db5d9af550e619c70b5fb3918b8.png

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, don't forget: The Bundesliga is restarting tomorrow (maybe, if Bayern finds enough players), so you still have unlimited transfers. Some injuries, some stars returning and a lot of corona will make for an interesting first few rounds.

Right now, I'm 60 points ahead of @Purps and 80 ahead of Iskander, but we all know,  this could change quickly.

In addition to that, don't forget that you can also win signed Bundesliga stuff if you finish in the top-3 for any matchday, so even if you're a little behind now or stopped managing your team or want to join the league, you can still do so and compete for the weekly prizes. Its not going to be easy, but as you could see here, it's definitely possible to win something.

I'm not really happy with my team for this round, only 1 BVB player and 5 M left in salary...🤔

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like it finally paid off to have Müller instead of Schick/Modeste. Too bad corona and bad defenders hurt me this week. Tomorrow I have Ortega and Pieper vs Fürth, so I'm hoping for a shutout and 15 additional points!

image.thumb.png.9f62921458bf661aee656cf196087776.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fun fact:

I have rostered more Arminia Bielefeld players (3) than Bayern (2) and BVB (0) players combined! 

@Purps, are you trusting Modeste this week? Baumgart caught corona and Freiburg is pretty good with the headers as well...

2 hours ago, WuDu said:

@Purps, are you trusting Modeste this week?

No Modeste. Replaced Haaland with Schick. Also did let Guerreiro go, so hoping to not see him having the match of his life tomorrow 😒

Made a bad mistake with keeping Kostic eventhough he is injured ( noticed too late ) 😡

• Sad 1

Modeste really is a phenomenon this season.

image.thumb.png.c72ed28cb0f571ddc0fd785a41fbf4f5.png

@Purps,  slowly but surely you need to pick up points if you want to win this season. Only 13 matchdays left.

Good feeling when you don't have to worry about your star players anymore after the Friday game:

image.png.1a9b0130d05941d6bd96cc7c8fc538bb.png

Except for my Bielefeld goalie, I'm also using the @cris1285-strategy of player selection right now: No Sunday players for me! So 2nd time in a row without a BVB player...:classic_sad:

• 1 month later...

@Purps Can you still see the bronze, silver and gold stars next to the team names in the rankings? I cannot!

Overall a very good week for the community league:

Currently, I'm in 129th place overall and Purps and Iskander are both in the top-800. Also, despite losing Wirtz and Frimpong, I also managed to finish in the top-200 for the matchday:

image.png.7f8daf83d82494152df576306aa2fb2c.png

8 matchdays left...

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@Purps Can you still see the bronze, silver and gold stars next to the team names in the rankings? I cannot!

Sigh. Me neither. Also can't find the relevant section about the stars from the rules, although not 100% sure it was ever there... 🤔

I want a damn  at the end of the season 💪😡 

btw, I also have 9 of those 11 players on your screenshot and maybe one or two more on the bench. Not really a surprise though... 🙃

• Sad 1

On 3/13/2022 at 10:37 PM, Purps said:

Sigh. Me neither. Also can't find the relevant section about the stars from the rules, although not 100% sure it was ever there... 🤔

I want a damn  at the end of the season 💪😡 

btw, I also have 9 of those 11 players on your screenshot and maybe one or two more on the bench. Not really a surprise though... 🙃

#0lucky

Hopefully they bring the stars back!

Kostic vs Neuhaus

Wimmer vs Holtmann

Günter vs Pavard and

Schwäbe vs Riemann

Those are the different players between our teams. I'm rather surprised that no one picked up Kalajdzic so far. Also, Iskander now added BVB players like Schulz and Malen...Total waste of ressources! 😆

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

#0lucky

Hopefully they bring the stars back!

Yeah I hope so too 🙏

Started this season with a goal to reach top 1000 and have the bronze one for next season. Then at some point got a bit overly optimistic and started dreaming of maybe winning our league and making top 100 on the overall leaderboard. Obviously reality and evolution started kicking in, as they usually do, and now I'm back to the original plan 😳

With the timing of removing the stars and what is going on in the world, I can't help but thinking that those two things could be somehow connected, but how? Was Gazprom sponsoring the stars or what? 🙄

10 hours ago, Purps said:

Yeah I hope so too 🙏

Started this season with a goal to reach top 1000 and have the bronze one for next season. Then at some point got a bit overly optimistic and started dreaming of maybe winning our league and making top 100 on the overall leaderboard. Obviously reality and evolution started kicking in, as they usually do, and now I'm back to the original plan 😳

With the timing of removing the stars and what is going on in the world, I can't help but thinking that those two things could be somehow connected, but how? Was Gazprom sponsoring the stars or what? 🙄

Sounds like the typical BVB season! 

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

But yeah, the stars were something to play for, would also be cool to have 3 league members with stars next season! Hopefully, it's just a glitch, because you cannot even send them an email...🤪

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

Borna "Magic Man" Sosa still outperfoming Netz again! 🪄

@Purps, thanks for the find, however is this an official account? If so, have they said anything about the stars as well?

• Like 1