Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

I had a feeling that Wirtz isn't going to play today (he almost went 90 mins on Thursday). Also, Gießelmann and Modeste with a scorer each in the first 10 minutes. 🤨

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

13 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Also, Gießelmann and Modeste with a scorer each in the first 10 minutes. 🤨

Yea, not bad 😍

Also, Kostic is in the opening 11 afterall 👍

Gonna do horribly with the goalie picks this round though. Quite a bummer that Riemann held a clean sheet against Hoffenheim and still only scored 3 points and now Horn is at -2 with 20+ minutes left 😩

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Yea, not bad 😍

Also, Kostic is in the opening 11 afterall 👍

Gonna do horribly with the goalie picks this round though. Quite a bummer that Riemann held a clean sheet against Hoffenheim and still only scored 3 points and now Horn is at -2 with 20+ minutes left 😩

Modeste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

triple h GIF

Fürth is said to be the better team right now...🤪

130 points is OK, time to rebuild now during the break. And if it doesn't work, I'll do the same I did to Iskander last year: Copying all your good players...😜

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

League continues tonight and we have unlimited transfers again after the international break. I'm not a huge fan of this, as I have usually done more harm than anything good to my team by changing it too much. Hopefully that trend will not continue this time 🙏

@WuDu Has the shirt still not arrived? Winter is coming and we don't want you to be running around topless there 🥶

• Haha 1

@Purps

10 weeks without the jersey so far. 🤨

All in all, I made some sweeping changes to my team, however I think one guy is getting the boot in a few minutes...

Also, I saw that our league is ranked 1008th now. 

Mark Cuban No GIF

• Sad 1

Omar Richards with just 6 points, OK, not too bad.

@Purps did you fell for the Sabitzer trap? 😘

29 minutes ago, Purps said:

Nope, but Goretzka ain't having a great game either ( 2 pts right now ) 😡

And I have Richards too, and Lewa obviously.

Lewa, Müller and Richards for me. 31 points! 

Goretzka is a little similar to Bellingham. His performance often doesn't translate to fantasy points. But he's not the total fraud that Sabitzer is this season. 5 points today.

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Goretzka is a little similar to Bellingham. His performance often doesn't translate to fantasy points.

I haven't had Goretzka that often since he has always failed to deliver when I've had him, but this round with Dortmund, Leipzig, Gladbach and Leverkusen all having the Saturday afternoon shift, just had to do something to my midfield and he really was an obvious pick.

Sadly, it ended up being Bellingham that had to make room for Goretzka, so it would be horrible to see Jude score a hat-trick today 😩🍿

@Purps

Copying Hofmann from you already paid off! Let's see what Kostic will do tomorrow! 😜

Did you make Hofmann or Nkunku your star player?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@Purps

Copying Hofmann from you already paid off! Let's see what Kostic will do tomorrow! 😜

Did you make Hofmann or Nkunku your star player?

Get your own Goddamn players!!! 💪😡

Well it was a pick between 3 guys, and it just wouldn't be me if the pick didn't go like this:

whatanidiot.png.bfb7b3b272c1b1bfb0c51e4d77d23a5f.png

Nkunku has so much variance on points. When Leipzig wins he scores 20+ and when they don't win he scores 1 or 2 points. There's no in between.

Now I only have Kostic for a star player tomorrow and he hasn't showed too much lately.

Still 112 points now and still 4 guys to play, so it's not gonna be that bad afterall.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Purps said:

Get your own Goddamn players!!! 💪😡

Gießelmann is producing again! 💥

Kostic or Grifo as my star player tomorrow? I have to think about that one...

Uh oh...

http%3A%2F%2Fmediadb.kicker.de%2Fwcms%2F7337%2F81374%2F282A6465-F040-4E73-9C28-177D34EBB0A2.jpg

It's lonely at the top...

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.a3190da10570312d4a95b58522b339cc.png

giphy.gif

I've already some ideas for new players, Red Bull-Leverkusen being the final game next week, makes things a little complicated, though...

@Purps

Did you sell Wirtz before this matchday? I mean that was probably the smart thing to do, but...

giphy.gif

Gießelmann, Scally, Akpoguma all with poor performances this week. What is your team value right now? Currently I'm at 163 with 500 K left.

44 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@Purps

Did you sell Wirtz before this matchday? I mean that was probably the smart thing to do, but...

Yeah. Switched him for Raum ( HOF ). He scored 16 pts so no biggie 🙂

46 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@PurpsGießelmann, Scally, Akpoguma all with poor performances this week. What is your team value right now? Currently I'm at 163 with 500 K left.

2 of my defenders scored -1 and one didn't play at all. Gotta rebuild the defense the next few matchdays. Happy with other areas right now once it's safe to get Haaland back.

Ummm.... I'm at 149 million now with 13 million in the bank.

image.png.edec97c9e637338b614fd52fe2e0d693.png

Since I stole added Kostic and Hofmann as well as Grifo, my midfield has been stabilized. However I want to make one midfield transfer next week plus Haaland, of course. Will be tough. Maybe @cris1285 was right all along and Lewy needs to go...

Edited by WuDu
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Anybody has Sommer? 🥶 wtf this Gladbach...

Feels like the last few days in the Führerbunker for Adolf H.

I had to decide between Hofmann and Grifo. Went with Hofmann. Grifo with 3 assists so far. 😩

• Sad 1

Scally ended up with -4, so the Fürth goalie must have been the worst player in fantasy (as usual) with -7 this week.

Hofmann even with nice garbage time stats.

Iskander probably with Schick as his star player? Maybe Adli as well?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Iskander probably with Schick as his star player? Maybe Adli as well?

Yeah he had Schick for sure. I also thought about having him but ended up taking Diaby from Leverkusen attack. Diaby didn't score bad, but nothing like Schick 😕

Fürth doing so bad now it probably wouldn't be bad to use all the transfers on the team playing against them. That may obviously snowball-backfire on upcoming rounds, so I dunno 😟

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Purps said:

Yeah he had Schick for sure. I also thought about having him but ended up taking Diaby from Leverkusen attack. Diaby didn't score bad, but nothing like Schick 😕

Fürth doing so bad now it probably wouldn't be bad to use all the transfers on the team playing against them. That may obviously snowball-backfire on upcoming rounds, so I dunno 😟

Next week, they're playing Union on Sunday! 😫 You really want to take that gamble again? In addition to that, Union also has to play Conference League on Thursday. I think, I'm happy with Gießelmann. What do you think about my attack?

image.png.3d46b1d9c950910e03a29fb5ce149f0d.png

I even had to leave Grifo out, due to having to field 3 defenders. 😥

Bundesliga bros, after over 3 months my jersey finally arrived. Who wants to take a guess? Which team? Which player(s) signed? Anything special about the signature(s)? 😀😫🤔 

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1