Bundesliga Fantasy 2021/22

Purps

Excited Football GIF by Bundesliga

Thanks @Purps!

Signed jersey is the prize! Meunier or Akanji, I cannot make my mind up...😆

However I read the rules and regulations and if I understand it correctly, they have signed jerseys ready and the matchday winner gets a random one. 🤮 With my luck, I get Willi Orban from Red Bull or an old Amine Harit jersey they have to get rid off...😥

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

17 minutes ago, XY said:

Booom! 😮 Good job @WuDu

I played this game, Premier league though, and quit after very few rounds when I saw how many guys are into it.

Now on the road for a grand prize! 🤞

Tough to say how many players actively manage their teams, however with 100 K to 200 K entries, you need a lot of luck to come anywhere near the top-100 for the season.

For this matchday, I had goals scored by Brandt, Wirtz, Lewa, Haaland, Modeste, Stindl and Guerreiro. Lacroix and Gießelmann from Union didn't concede and Kimmich also had a solid game. And I still was just 1 point ahead of the second place.  

A signed Haaland jersey would be the nuts, but I have a feeling that I cannot choose here. At least on my Bundesliga profile, the BVB is being highlighted as my favourite team, so I hope they don't even dare to send me a Hertha jersey signed by Pal Dardai! 🤪 I'd rather have a BVB coffee cup or mouse pad...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Stat correction in my favour (Lacroix with 2 added points):

image.thumb.png.f0015fb0ecadec56916c0be61324cb01.png

image.png.31a3c6d025e79257c239e3567c9b8cdd.png

Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Purps said:

@Livertool

I'm sure that @WuDu would swap it for your signed Pukki shirt. After all, Teemu once was a Schalke man. WuDu would proudly wear that anywhere. 😈

Value of Pukki shirt has increased significantly as it has been worn by another living legend, yours truly, future uos main event winner so wudu has to put at least 4 figures if he wants to trade 😆

IMG_20210913_165451_885.thumb.jpg.b245972717f4d093463bf83e9800c8f1.jpg

PS. Schalke would probly still be fightning for title if they would have kept Teemu. How many bad desicions can one team make 😄

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Value of Pukki shirt has increased significantly as it has been worn by another living legend, yours truly, future uos main event winner so wudu has to put at least 4 figures if he wants to trade 😆

IMG_20210913_165451_885.thumb.jpg.b245972717f4d093463bf83e9800c8f1.jpg

PS. Schalke would probly still be fightning for title if they would have kept Teemu. How many bad desicions can one team make 😄

@Livertool 

What size is that? XS? 😆 Cute...

I haven't received an email yet, so let's hope for the best. I even enabled the fantasy emails for now. 

• Haha 1

Some leftists on twitter are not really cheering for my victory this week! 😆

https://twitter.com/TipstersFantasy/status/1437362965208911876

image.png.376d80fb6805b2345f7264cf6a03d8af.png

image.png.3aee7fe18e1b18ce8f137dca8976f104.png

image.png.f6840191a49310d049d96b7dd070d5ab.png

Liberal Tears Trump - Coffee Mug - Patriot Powered Products

• Haha 3

So, I received some generic email from the DFL congratulating me on my prize. I sent them my address, but no word on anything specific, meaning I'll be getting some random jersey. Just in case, I politely answered and noted that I keep my fingers crossed for something "BVB-related". With my luck, the Greuther Fürth jersey is already in the mail...🤢 

• Like 1