Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

Excited Football GIF by Bundesliga

Thanks @Purps!

Signed jersey is the prize! Meunier or Akanji, I cannot make my mind up...😆

However I read the rules and regulations and if I understand it correctly, they have signed jerseys ready and the matchday winner gets a random one. 🤮 With my luck, I get Willi Orban from Red Bull or an old Amine Harit jersey they have to get rid off...😥

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

17 minutes ago, XY said:

Booom! 😮 Good job @WuDu

I played this game, Premier league though, and quit after very few rounds when I saw how many guys are into it.

Now on the road for a grand prize! 🤞

Tough to say how many players actively manage their teams, however with 100 K to 200 K entries, you need a lot of luck to come anywhere near the top-100 for the season.

For this matchday, I had goals scored by Brandt, Wirtz, Lewa, Haaland, Modeste, Stindl and Guerreiro. Lacroix and Gießelmann from Union didn't concede and Kimmich also had a solid game. And I still was just 1 point ahead of the second place.  

A signed Haaland jersey would be the nuts, but I have a feeling that I cannot choose here. At least on my Bundesliga profile, the BVB is being highlighted as my favourite team, so I hope they don't even dare to send me a Hertha jersey signed by Pal Dardai! 🤪 I'd rather have a BVB coffee cup or mouse pad...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Stat correction in my favour (Lacroix with 2 added points):

image.thumb.png.f0015fb0ecadec56916c0be61324cb01.png

image.png.31a3c6d025e79257c239e3567c9b8cdd.png

Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Purps said:

@Livertool

I'm sure that @WuDu would swap it for your signed Pukki shirt. After all, Teemu once was a Schalke man. WuDu would proudly wear that anywhere. 😈

Value of Pukki shirt has increased significantly as it has been worn by another living legend, yours truly, future uos main event winner so wudu has to put at least 4 figures if he wants to trade 😆

IMG_20210913_165451_885.thumb.jpg.b245972717f4d093463bf83e9800c8f1.jpg

PS. Schalke would probly still be fightning for title if they would have kept Teemu. How many bad desicions can one team make 😄

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Value of Pukki shirt has increased significantly as it has been worn by another living legend, yours truly, future uos main event winner so wudu has to put at least 4 figures if he wants to trade 😆

IMG_20210913_165451_885.thumb.jpg.b245972717f4d093463bf83e9800c8f1.jpg

PS. Schalke would probly still be fightning for title if they would have kept Teemu. How many bad desicions can one team make 😄

@Livertool 

What size is that? XS? 😆 Cute...

I haven't received an email yet, so let's hope for the best. I even enabled the fantasy emails for now. 

• Haha 1

Some leftists on twitter are not really cheering for my victory this week! 😆

https://twitter.com/TipstersFantasy/status/1437362965208911876

image.png.376d80fb6805b2345f7264cf6a03d8af.png

image.png.3aee7fe18e1b18ce8f137dca8976f104.png

image.png.f6840191a49310d049d96b7dd070d5ab.png

Liberal Tears Trump - Coffee Mug - Patriot Powered Products

• Haha 3

So, I received some generic email from the DFL congratulating me on my prize. I sent them my address, but no word on anything specific, meaning I'll be getting some random jersey. Just in case, I politely answered and noted that I keep my fingers crossed for something "BVB-related". With my luck, the Greuther Fürth jersey is already in the mail...🤢 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In case you're wondering, the jersey hasn't arrived yet...

Haaland missing the game tomorrow, so whom are you replacing him with?

Well, I made my choice:

image.png.4d39eaa9ea7e48243ebef7356a47398e.png

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

Haaland missing the game tomorrow, so whom are you replacing him with?

Modeste was quite an easy pick for me. Sadly, he lived up to his name and only totalled 6 points at home against Fürth 😞

Kramaric and/or Lewa better show some muscles 💪😩👍

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Purps said:

Modeste was quite an easy pick for me. Sadly, he lived up to his name and only totalled 6 points at home against Fürth 😞

Kramaric and/or Lewa better show some muscles 💪😩👍

Kramaric seems to be a community fantasy favourite, don't you agree? But it's really tough to pick forwards this year outside of Lewa and Haaland. OK, except for @cris1285, he's riding Müller instead of Lewa till the end! 😀

Silva's not an option right now and Weghorst is playing so-so. Same for Schick, Diaby and the other Bayern "strikers". Kramaric had that one game on MD 1 vs Augsburg.

So I'm going with Malen vs Augsburg today! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, WuDu said:

So I'm going with Malen vs Augsburg today! 

7 points, could have been more had Hazard not wasted that assist in the end.  

Nkunku is keeping a lot of you guys alive, I see! 😡

42 points last week, 30 points this week (including star player bonus).

Let's see how RB is doing under Jesse M Arsch, once they're not playing Bochum and Hertha...😁

image.thumb.png.de85ce32ee233779be73dfed818d3df6.png

Just reminding all you Bundesliga bros, that National Team Break = Unlimited Transfers! 👍

Guerreiro is injured. Is Haaland coming back? Is Lewa still worth his salary? Questions need to be answered.

Having said that, also don't forget that if you reach the top-1000, you're getting a bronze star next to your name, which basically distinguishes the plebs from the experts. Having said that, currently @Purps is right on the edge. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@cris1285

I never really like having important players in the last match on Sunday. If they screw up, you're stuck with them. 

However, overall this has been a good matchday for the league, despite just OK-ish results. I'm sitting around 200 and @Purps is in the top-500 as well. 

image.thumb.png.33132db08b0c96db4b56925edaf82988.png

I assume a lot of other managers had problems replacing Haaland and Weghorst with Sane, Kramaric and Silva playing poorly. But my oh my @Purps, did you quit your day job to research full-time for this game? You're on a roll lately...😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Usually, the rule of thumb is to pick goalies from bad teams. They usually get a lot of shots on goal, getting decent points for saves. Fürth is such a crap team that their new goalie is producing negative points week after week. Thanks for nothing!

Let's hope that my Gladbach armada scores tomorrow vs Bochum to save my fantasy matchday.

Kramaric, Hofmann, Scally and the Bochum goalie missing a penalty! Kostic is banged up. 😆 @Purps, you seem to be in trouble...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, WuDu said:

Kramaric, Hofmann, Scally and the Bochum goalie missing a penalty! Kostic is banged up. 😆 @Purps, you seem to be in trouble...

giphy.gif

True, ain't gonna be the greatest round ever, but likely not a total disaster either 😟

If the coinflip on which of these two to nominate as a starplayer went the other way, things would look very grim, especially now that Kostic will be missing.

nkunkubellingham.png.5debfc755894a9a191c2218d349770cd.png

Still have 5 guys to play tomorrow, so should make it well past 100 points at least... 🙏

• Confused 1

5 guys? Wirtz and Awoniyi, that's it for me. And the only reason Wirtz is still on the team is that I needed my 3 transfers elsewhere. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Purps said:

Modeste, Wirtz, Giesselman, Hinteregger and the goalie Horn.

Giesselman and/or Hinteregger better perform well as one of those two will be the star defender 🙂

image.png.91ebfbe7d14e65cfbc976f95fd373f87.png

I'm pretty happy with my star defender.

With Gießelmann/Hinteregger you have a double chance, so they will probably give you nice star player points.

vince mcmahon no GIF by WWE

• Like 1