Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

Nagelsmann making me change my lineup once again. 😠

Boyos, are we sharing our rosters here in 30 minutes? I mean, once the matchday is finished you can see them anyway by clicking on the respective team-names. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

25 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Nagelsmann making me change my lineup once again. 😠

Boyos, are we sharing our rosters here in 30 minutes? I mean, once the matchday is finished you can see them anyway by clicking on the respective team-names. 

Had Sarr? 🙂

I still have to adopt this different fantasy game, but i like my chances. Winning this from matchday one, never in doubt 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

Had Sarr🙂

I still have to adopt this different fantasy game, but i like my chances. Winning this from matchday one, never in doubt 

Oh God, no...and before you ask, I also declined to pick up Passlack for the game tomorrow. 😄

image.thumb.png.e9df8ef51bdd77b851f410bed9789f3e.png

And off we go, 7 active members and we still don't know who mistery man "Iskander" is...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

image.thumb.png.e9df8ef51bdd77b851f410bed9789f3e.png

And off we go, 7 active members and we still don't know who mistery man "Iskander" is...

Quite a lot of sleepers. I'll clean all zero-pointers after 5 or so matchdays.

If the "new guys" stay aboard and quickly get comfy and good with how to optimize using subs and star players, which I'm sure they'll do, we could have a good battle for the podium places this season. That would be really nice. Promising start anyhow 🙂👍

@WuDu I have a strong feeling that Iskander is "StarKebap". The name would fit and he did really good almost every round when we had that community fantasy thingy with prizes a few years back. Unfortunately he is from a country where Unibet has stopped operating in, so we won't see him here, but I still have kept him on the community private league, as he has been the most likely one to stop the Trump train 😛

Edited by Purps
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Purps said:

@WuDu I have a strong feeling that Iskander is "StarKebap". The name would fit and he did really good almost every round when we had that community fantasy thingy with prizes a few years back. Unfortunately he is from a country where Unibet has stopped operating in, so we won't see him here, but I still have kept him on the community private league, as he has been the most likely one to stop the Trump train 😛

Ahh, that makes sense! Nice of you to keep him on board, as we all know, sometimes the fantasy league is filled with players that are unable to post on the unibetcommunity...🤪

Also, don't forget that if you finish in the top-1000, you'll get a shiny bronze star next season. For the silver star you'll have to crack the top-100. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Also, don't forget that if you finish in the top-1000, you'll get a shiny bronze star next season.

Yeah, there's my goal for this season.

Damnit, I forgot to check what you had to score on average per round to make it to top-1000 last season, but it was probably somewhere in the 125-135 region, which ain't gonna be easy, but doable. 👍

top-100.... I don't even dare to speak of 🙄

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

@Purps

I think I had something like 4300-4400 points last year to finish in the top-300. The problem is however that 75 % of all managers have Haaland and Lewa, which inflates the point totals. So you need to get points from other positions in order to compete:

image.png.ddd13c95d72f5b1579d2417056c38410.png

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

@Purps

I think I had something like 4300-4400 points last year to finish in the top-300. The problem is however that 75 % of all managers have Haaland and Lewa, which inflates the point totals. So you need to get points from other positions in order to compete:

image.png.ddd13c95d72f5b1579d2417056c38410.png

Very true.

Your average per round last season was 118 points and that got you into top-300, so my estimation of 125-135 to make it to top-1000 was way too high.

Solid start by Iskander btw. 142 points with Dortmund and Leipzig still to play 😲

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Solid start by Iskander btw. 142 points with Dortmund and Leipzig still to play 😲

image.thumb.png.a8194c2fa1415df92de84dcc8cbf4d8c.png

No Haaland for Iskander? 

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

I dont think he has too many players left, just too much points 😄

image.thumb.png.f7178339f2ae0c0094ea8cdebe4ee597.png

Well, I still have two big stars left who are playing tomorrow...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

image.thumb.png.c38bbb7604a14625ed75caa1d5f7f0a4.png

Overall a great start for the community league. Red Bull is playing on Friday again, then I'm expecting some improvements from my guys...😠

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Khm, they brought you 5 points 😜

10 actually, I benched one for a Hertha player that gave me 0 afterwards. 🤪 Yeah, but heads will roll, that's for sure!

• Haha 1

Iskander playing without Haaland! I'm demanding answers! 

image.thumb.png.71b09427eb7b3a72f2df66aaee575226.png

@cris1285 is not believing in corona, it seems...😷 No Lewa?

image.thumb.png.7aa7c88c18fac11f22c638da5a7b2743.png

I did not find Stanisic on Friday, nice...🤮 Borna Sosa, my oh my, I might have to pick him up again...

@WuDu no Lewa - for now. Maybe next week, next month, or not at all. He had two fantastic, but busy seasons, plus the world cup now. He doesnt really show, but sooner or later he should feel this run at his age. Nagelsmann is also a factor, i think he is worse coach than Flick and probably doesnt want the same attacking football, imo he will focus more on the defense, maybe less Lewa goals. Time will tell.

About Mainz. That danish coach is a mastermind, i expect a good season from them. I do believe in corona, but i read the team news also 😄 Didnt think Mainz will win vs Leipzig tho. I was a bit lucky here, i wanted to have Kalajdzic and Brekalo in the original lineup because of the expected easy wins, but they missed the game...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cris1285 said:

@WuDu no Lewa - for now. Maybe next week, next month, or not at all. He had two fantastic, but busy seasons, plus the world cup now. He doesnt really show, but sooner or later he should feel this run at his age. Nagelsmann is also a factor, i think he is worse coach than Flick and probably doesnt want the same attacking football, imo he will focus more on the defense, maybe less Lewa goals. Time will tell.

About Mainz. That danish coach is a mastermind, i expect a good season from them. I do believe in corona, but i read the team news also 😄 Didnt think Mainz will win vs Leipzig tho. I was a bit lucky here, i wanted to have Kalajdzic and Brekalo in the original lineup because of the expected easy wins, but they missed the game...

Actually, your strategy regarding Lewa is not that bad, if he underperforms. Problem is that he's still such a good player that his transfer value increases even, making it tougher to get him later on.

Kalajdzic is out with the Rona, same for half of Mainz. The former is definitely a player to keep an eye on once he comes back at a reduced price. Right now he already lost 100 K. 

image.thumb.png.cd410ee47d0d3daf1afa10abde9cc970.png

Close race so far, some of you obviously fell for the Stanisic trap! 

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

@Purps How on earth is Simakan not your star player? I'm demanding answers! 

After matchday 3, there will be the national team break, meaning we have unlimited transfers and everybody can set up his team from scratch again.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@Purps How on earth is Simakan not your star player? I'm demanding answers! 

Yeah, I managed to make a total mess of this round after the good scores from the Friday opener 😥

Made some stupid mistakes on picking the team also. Goalies that both played Saturday afternoon just because Hoffenheim and Bochum logos apparently look too similar to me 🤢... Never fkd something like that up before 😡

I do have to say though, that the previous interface of the team picking page was way better. I guess they've gone for a more "mobile friendly" version with this years edition, but that's when things always tend to get worse for us desktop users. But it is what it is, need to do better from now on 💪😬👍

Good going everyone 🙂👍

Edited by Purps

6 hours ago, Purps said:

Yeah, I managed to make a total mess of this round after the good scores from the Friday opener 😥

Made some stupid mistakes on picking the team also. Goalies that both played Saturday afternoon just because Hoffenheim and Bochum logos apparently look too similar to me 🤢... Never fkd something like that up before 😡

I do have to say though, that the previous interface of the team picking page was way better. I guess they've gone for a more "mobile friendly" version with this years edition, but that's when things always tend to get worse for us desktop users. But it is what it is, need to do better from now on 💪😬👍

Good going everyone 🙂👍

Same here, after an excellent Friday (Szobi as star player) my team has fallen apart. Just the typical anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Mainz let me down big time, my brain still cant process that result, just unbelieveable. Friedrich got a red card in the added time, and Stindl missed the penalty - so far i remember two players (i could be wrong) missing penaldo this season and i had both. Dafaq...

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bundesliga-bros, don't forget that you still have unlimited transfers right now up until Saturday! @jerry, it's OK to have a bench! 😀 Especially with the Champions' League, Euro League and Conference League starting next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.b957c419d8e826553abd0eb429ceae6b.png

So is Stindl going to lead me into the prize ranks tomorrow?

• Like 3

STINDL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One half left to play:

image.thumb.png.5bbb370a67a9b684934e762da1cf5cfa.png

Hold!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3