The Angelas are kickin it in Bingo..big suprise

Nash

have a look at the jackpot winners paid in k or pounds...occasionally a hungarian hits..but the rest are put in loser groups when is the last australian or canadian winner? just posting for any future players considering going maz on tickets..it wont help

Denmark, Sweden and Norway all use kr. 

Furthermore, Sweden and Norway have always been strong bingo nations, so there is nothing weird about the above 🙂 The countries make up more than 50% of the bingo revenue.

Poker Product Manager

And when the ban expires, please start to use this button, or the ban will become permanent. I've merged 6 threads now with the exact same, and you can't seem to read or comprehend the explanation given in this thread.

image.thumb.png.d597b413ebdfdf3ea25a878d4805d0da.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Poker Product Manager

Thankyou mods, I was building up a head of steam to reply but probably a timely intervention. 😬

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

#0lucky for the Ranjids from Canada!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"